05.

We Belong Together

On the way to the classroom, Woohyun pointed out different places around the school, like where's the water fountain was located at and where the toilets chemistry labs are. She nodded and made mental notes inside her head, trying her best not to forget since she knows she doesn't have a very good memory. Suddenly, she heard screams and she looked at Woohyun in confusion. "It's normal," he explained. "They're always going crazy for B1A4." Hyemin still look as confused as ever. Woohyun chuckled and patted her head. "Oh, there they are!" He pointed and Hyemin turned around. Her eyes widened as she saw Jinyoung and his friends walk down the aisle with girls screaming "oppa!!!" everywhere. Jinyoung smiled with his eye smile and waved to them, making all of them swoon with happiness. A girl almost fainted after they smiled at her and her friends were congratulating her. She rolled her eyes. Isn't this something that only happen in dramas and fanfics? she wondered. Sure, they were handsome. But this is too... unbelievable. Before Jinyoung could spot her, Woohyun pulled her away and led her towards the classroom. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was trying to search for her but to no avail. "I hope she doesn't get lost." He mumbled and Shinwoo heard him. "Don't worry, the school is only this big, she wont get lost that easily." Jinyoung nodded and tried to maneuver his way out of the crowding fangirls. "Still no news of Gongchan?" He asked and Shinwoo shook his head. They can't get through his phone either.

"Here!" Woohyun stood in front of an opened door to a classroom and placed his hands on his hip. "Go in!" He gestured and pushed Hyemin inside. Everyone didn't notice her there and they just continued with their own things. Some were talking in groups around a table and some of the more hardworking ones were doing homework or reading a book. "Pick a place to sit. Or you can choose to sit with me." He smiled at her and she looked up at him. "Where do you sit?" She asked and Woohyun widened his eyes slightly, not expecting her to agree to his suggestion. His smile grew even wider as he led her to where he sat. "Here." Hyemin nodded and placed her bag on the floor and sat down. Woohyun sat down beside her and stole a few glances at her. "You..." he began and Hyemin turned towards him. "you dont talk much, do you?" She lowered her gaze and turned away from him. Woohyun sensed that he might've said something wrong and he quickly waved his hands. "I'm sorry! I said something wrong, didnt I? Aish stupid Woohyun! I'm sorry! I won't ask anything anymore!" her lips twitched a bit when she saw him hitting his head with his fist. She suddenly had the urge to spill everything to woohyun. It wasn't often that she trust people easily,  that's why she wasn't planning to open up to Jinyoung and her new family anytime soon. But Woohyun made her feel that he could be trusted. And this is the first time the urge to tell her life story to someone is so strong. Before she could reach out to tap his shoulders, the teacher came in and the whole class became quiet. She retracted her hands and looked in front while Woohyun glanced sideways at her before facing the front too. Maybe I shouldn't trust you first.

"Okay, we have a new student today, so can the new student please stand up and introduce yourself?" Hyemin stiffened. She never knew she had stage fright until today. But then again, she didn't have to do anything that requires her to have a million eyes on her before. Woohyun seemed to know that she wasn't familiar with the self-introduction thing and he reached out to squeeze her hands for reassurance. She looked at him and he mouthed "hwaiting!" to her. She smiled a little and she stood up slowly. The scraping of the chair against the floor while she stood up attracted everyone's attention. Woohyun was still holding her hands under the table and he gave it a small squeeze. She relaxed a bit and started. "My name's Yoo- uh.. Jung Hyemin." She said quickly and sat down. The teacher nodded and proceeded to teach. She exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding and placed her free hand over her heart. Woohyun smiled and patted her head. "You did great! When I first gave my self-introduction, I tripped when I was walking towards the front. At least you didn't have to do that." He said which made Hyemin stiffle a giggle. Woohyun laughed, happy that she was laughing.

Hyemin was taking down notes when suddenly, the door burst open and everyone's eyes darted towards it. "Sorry I'm late." He bowed and walked towards the seat behind Hyemin. "Gong Chanshik!! Late again!" The teacher roared but it didn't seem to affect him. When he walked past Hyemin, his eyes widened slightly and his mouth opened. "Y-you-" he pointed at her. "Gong Chanshik! Sit down now or I'll give you detention!" He lowered his hand and walked away. Hyemin looked at him weirdly before woohyun tapped her shoulders. "Do you know him?" He questioned and she shook her head. Weird guy. She tried to focus on the lesson again. Gongchan, on the other hand, was staring at the back of her head. Do you not remember me? 

 

<: sorry for any mistakes bc i didn't really check. and i was supposed to do homework but i procrastinated and updated instead lol.

@shineeisheart hehe thanks for the encouragement! :3