ert Sehun XD

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

"Sehun-ah... are you okay?" You hold Sehun's hand.

He look at you "When it happens..."

"mmm?" You look at him

"Did y-you wear a r-red dress" His voice is shaky

You stuttered. "Y-yes.. how did you know?"

He look down "If I tell you that I have something related to the accident... y-"

"Y-you have something related to- to it?.." You ask him hoping it's not..

"I uh.. I know the man who wanted to r you..." You both were silent.

"I-I know him.." You sigh. Sehun look at you. "What?.."

"He's uh.. we met at the club.." You look down not making an eye contact with him.. You can't look at him.

"D-Dae Jung is your friend?.. You know him?!!" You nodded

"H-how did you know that D-dae Jung who wanted to- to me?" You look at him. 

Sehun looked away "I sort of uh..saw the accident?.."

"S-sort of?!!" He nodded. "You mean.. you just watching?.. M-me.. I..I was nearly rapped?!" 

"No.. no it's not like that.."

You look at him "Not like that?!" You let go of his hand.

"No I..  I-" You stand up "Whatever Sehun.." You went to the toilet and lock the door

Sehun sigh "We were nearly having a new bonding but.. why did the whole accident thing brought up?" He ruffled his hair with frustration.

"knock knock! Can I come in?" Mama opens the door. Sehun puts on his fake smile "Hi Mama"

"How are you? Is it.. comfy?" Mama giggles

"It's okay..." He couldn't think of another answer for that random question.

"You and Seo Yoon have to get ready.. We're going to buy wedding dresses! I can't wait.." Sehun nodded and smile

Mama patted Sehun's hand "Please take a good care of my princess son.." She was getting teary..

Sehun nodded and hug her. "I will..."

Mama laugh "I'm getting old and  too emotional.. I gotta stop hahaha.. I'll be going first.. You wait for Seo Yoon k?"

Sehun nodded and Mama close the door. Sehun knocked the door "Seo Yoon-ah"

"What?!" 

"Get ready.. we're going to buy wedding dresses.."

"Whatever"

Sehun sigh "I'm going home now"

"mmm!"

He went downstairs "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim"

Your father laugh "Dad.. I suppose you can call me dad.." He smiles.

Sehun nodded. "You're going back, son?.." 

"Yes.. dad" 

Your mother laughs "We're going to buy their wedding dresses" Your mother said while pouring tea in your father's cup 

"ahh.." Your father smile. "Then.. umm.. I'll be leaving now to go and change.. " Sehun bows and leave

"What a manner kid!" Your father said.. Your mom smiles and nodded "He's going to be our son soon"

 

 

"Seo Yoon sweety!"

"Yes Mama?"

"You're ready?"

"mmm!" You open the door 

"Go and look for Sehun at his house..  I am going first!" You nodded and went to Sehun's house.

You knocked on the door "Ahh.. Hello Sweety!"

You smile "Hi omma!"

"I'm going first with your mother.. Sehun's room is upstairs at the end of the corridor"

You nodded and bow. 

Mrs. Oh smile and closed the door.

You went upstairs and open Sehun's door. You could hear that he is having a shower in the toilet.

"not bad.." You said while looking around his room.

You were really curious about Sehun's wardrobe coz Suho's was terrible and your maid had to clean his wardrobe like a dozen time! ^^

You still hear the water in the toilet that means Sehun is still bathing so you open his closet.

"Ok.. it's not bad as I thought" You giggled.

You're about to close the closet but then your eyes caught something familiar.

A dark purple jacket and a logo that is really familiar attract you.

You take out the jacket and look at it very closely and you saw the tag name S.N stated at the bottom of the jacket.

"I-is it... It-it can't be..." You felt a pang in your heart and felt guilty for not listening what Sehun is about to say earlier.

You heard the water stops.

You quickly put the jacket back and close the closet.

Sehun opens the door only wearing a towel tied on his waist revealing his GORGEOUS body ^^ He looks hott!

You widen your eyes and your eyes fall on his body admiring his body.

"ohh.. close your eyes! close your eyes stupid! W-why I can't close my eyes? Look at something beside Sehun! arghh.. Eyes! You stubborn twins! Don't look at him.. look at something else! Something.. else!" You were fighting with your eyes to not look at Sehun but your eyes are glued to him. XD

Sehun smirks "I know I'm hot babe.."

You clear your throat and look away "aihh.. now you can look at something else after being so embarassed like this?! Stupid eyes! They just don't wanna listen!" You said to yourself and bit your lips.

"Hey Seo Yoon.. I'm sorry about the thing happened to you.. I.." before he finishes his word you hug him. You don't know why but your body suddenly move and hug him.You don't care if he is wet.

"I- I'm sorry Sehun! I won't listen to you even you're about to tell me the truth..N-now I know that you who saved me.. and I wanna say Thank you!" You look at him and smile.

Sehun smiles "Ok.. How did you know?.."

"I.. uhh.. sort of..uhh.. looking at your closet? You're not mad aren't you Sehun?"

Sehun laughs "Why will I get mad babe!"

You smile. "I'm gonna get ready.. We're late! You.. sit here" He pulled you to sit on the bed.

"Uhh..no no no no.. I don't wanna see you wearing your clothes infront of me"

Sehun chuckled "Why the no no no no?" He imitate you. "Don't be shy! You'll be seeing me in the future.. soon!" He wink at you

You make a disgusted face "ewww!" Sehun laugh "I'm just kiddin'! I'll wear my clothes in the toilet.. Relief?"

You nodded and giggled. "But.. what if I want to wear it here?" Sehun makes an innocent face.

You shot him glares "Don't.You.Dare!"

Sehun chuckled "Ok. ok. ok. ok" He closed his bathroom door and you sigh in relief "ert!"

He opens the door "I can hear that babe! You want me to wear my clothes here?!" He was about to take off his shirt.

You cover your faces with both of your hands. Sehun chuckled "You're too cute Seo Yoon!" Then he closes the door.

"ert!" You yell.

"Love you too baby!" He chuckled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOLLO EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR WAITING!~ I LOVE YOU~~ *lots of kisses >.< 

secretlylove+Kai.gif

 

I've found this on tumblr XD it's really funny!~

 

A Sad Taoris Story…

Tao was walkin2 practise wit Kris n dey were crossin da rode. Tao sed “bbz wil u luv me 4evrrr” kris sed “NO.” tao den cryed adn hitted him wit his wushuu stick. Tao den cryed agein wen he c wat hed dun. he beNt downn to c if kris were ded. kris den allof da sutden whsipered “”I ment 2 sey 1 will luv u FIVE-ever” (dat mean kris luv tao moar dan 4evr….), Kris waz den ded.

REBLOEGG IF U CRYE ALWAYZZ..

I SERIOUSLY CANNOT…

exolaugh.png  

Photo