Kai's first POV(?)

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

-Kai's POV-

 

sigh.. "she never call me after I knew about their ty marriage thing a few days ago."

Kai form a fist. "That's the last time I hear her voice.." He sigh again.. "I miss her."

He jump on his bed and take his phone out from his jeans.

Kai check his inbox and missed call for over a thousand times now..

but no miss call or message from you.

"Atleast call me once! or ask me am I okay? or whatever.." He pout "too busy with his oh-so-called-soon-to-be-in-husband?!"

 

 

Kai sigh and put on his jacket.

"I need to see her.. and confess.."

He nodded but he stop and re-think again.

"but.. she said it's an arrange marriage and there's nothing I can do.. she'll marry that Sehun no matter what happens.."

Kai sigh and mess up his hair in frustration.

"haaaah! why is it happening to me?! whatever! atleast she knows about my true feelings."

He walk to your house and hesitate to ring your doorbell.

"aishh.. come on Jong in! be brave and confess.. it's easy.. you're y~ and handsome.. confident confident!"

Kai take a deep long breath before pressing the doorbell.

After a few seconds he heard a clicking sound. "Yes?"

"ahh.. hahaha annyeong Mrs Kim.."

"ahh.. Jong In ah! come in" She beam and open the door widely.

Kai shook his head "Aniyo Mrs. Kim.. is Seo Yoonie in?"

She gasp "Didn't she tell you anything? about she moving in to her new wed' house?"

Kai's lift his brows "to her house? with.."

Mrs. Kim nods "yup ^^ our charming Sehun"

Kai felt burning inside "now my hope-soon-to-be-mother-in-law like him!!!"

"well.. uh.. I got to go.. annyeonghigaseyo" Kai put on his fake smile and bow before leaving.

Kai sigh "Pabo Jongin!! why wouldn't you just confess to her sooner after you know her true feelings?.."

He hits his head "pabo! coward! handsome! y! useless!"

 

*flashback*

It's recess time and everyone were at the canteen.. 

Kai is randomly walking around the school when he heard your and Yoo Ra's voice in the class.

He plans to startle you guys so he lean onto the wall and getting ready to do the surprise.

"Hey Seo Yoon.."

"What?"

"I think that Kai..."

"Kai?"

"He likes you"

Kai felt extremely embarassed and his face changes colour.

"that ! why did she tell her! man~ I was waiting for a good time to confess! that little ! I should just kill her! good thing you're Seo Yoon's bestfriend! or I'll pull that long hair of yours until you got bold!" He said to himself.

You laugh "You're so funny Yoo! but we're bestfriends.. that's ridiculous! we don't have any feelings for each other.." You shook your head and fakely laugh.

Kai's face changes.. "she doesn't like me?" He sigh.

"Yeah right!" Yoo Ra snort. "I know you like him too!"

Your smile faded..

"I know you since we were babies Yoon-ah! I know you.." You look away.

"But I don't know whether he likes me back.." You sigh.

"OMG! You're not denying it! so that means..."

"Let's... just not talk about this" You cut in.

You make a zip gesture to your lips and glare at her playfully, means it's secret! don't you dare tell him!

She sigh and nodded " tenchu!!!~" You beam and hug her.

*end of flashback*

 

 

Kai went to his room and lay on his stomach on the bed.

"maybe it's too late.. maybe her feelings move on to Sehun.. maybe she doesn't have any feelings for me anymore.. and maybe that's why she never call me or text me" He sigh and try to sleep as if he'll forget about this after he wake up.

He groans. "My mind is full of Seo Yoon! get out! I want to sleep!" He hit his head but it's just not working.

"I need to go and have some fresh air.."

 

 

He's driving in his car not knowing where to go.

with his window open.. feeling the wind blowing into his car...

"hmm.. I think I need to buy couple of shirts"

Kai arrived at the shopping mall..

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

to be continued..

sorry guys need to stop here!

next chapter is when you saw Kai at the mall :3

I need to sleep now.. cause it's the first day of school tomorrow!!

man! I just wish it's holiday again... :(

love you guys so much!

have a happy day dearest~ ^^