Good news or bad news...

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

Sehun laugh "Yah! It's just a kiss on the forehead.. Your cheeks are red! omo~ look at those cheeks!" Sehun pinch your cheeks (like you pinch a baby's cheek.. something like that XD)

"Yah!" You laugh "You sound like an ahjumma! omo~" 

Sehun smile "Kids! I'm hoooome~" Your mom echoed from downstairs.

"I'll be in a minute!" You tie your hair into a messy bun and drag Sehun downstairs.

"ooooh! Look at you both.. so cute.. " Sehun and you look at each other and make a silly face.

"You're late Mama.. Do you realize what time is it now?" Your mom laugh.

"Oh honey.. You sound just like a caring mother scolding her daughter" Sehun chuckle.

"But mom.. still.. It's very late..I'm worried about you.."You pout. Your mom laugh "Okay dear.. I promise I'll not be back home late again"

You smile "I have something to tell you! and this is very important.. come! sit.." Your mom gestured you and Sehun to sit infront of her.

"And what is that?.." You ask.

"I want you two to be happy and live well okay?" Sehun and you nodded.

"Oh.. I'm getting all teary again.." You hug your mom "awww~ Mama.." You kiss your mom's cheek and gave her a tissue.

"Thank you baby.." You smile sweetly at her.

"What's the important thing you want to tell us?" You ask.

"Oh right! hahaha.. wait.. what is it?" Your mom ask you.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know.." Sehun chuckle at the scene he's watching.

"Oh.. I forgot.. what is it?" Your mom scratches her head..

You laugh "Mama.. You are so cute!~" You beam and hug her tight.

"Ahhh! I remember!" You two laugh at your mom's cuteness.

"There's one more thing you two need to do before the wedding day.. but we need you and Sehun to do it tomorrow in the morning!" Your mom winks.

"To.. do.. it.. tomorrow?.. it?.. what's it.." Sehun asks.

Your mom laugh "not do it.. that thing you were thinking right now Oh Sehun!" You laugh.

"I meant was you and Seo Yoon need to do something very big.. but it must be tomorrow early.. plus! It's really important"

"Something big?!" You question.

Your mom nodded "Your mom.." You raise your eyebrows "who's mom?.. my mom or Sehun's?" You question to yourself.

"as in Mrs. Oh! if you are confuse who's mom belongs to.." Your mom look at you and you giggle.

"bought you guys a house!" Your mother beamed excitedly.

Your face fell "don't tell me.."

Your mom nods "Yes! my dear! You're moving in tomorrow.."

"What?!" Sehun and you shout in unison.

"Yup! and no need to bring your clothes.. tomorrow you and Sehun will go shopping together as a wedding gift from your brother.. no limit.. buy as much as you want.. oh! and your brother says sorry to you, hun.. cause he will not attend your wedding and he misses you so much." Your mom pat your head. "He wants me to pat your head and kisses you" You smile and your mom kiss your cheeks tenderly.

"I miss oppa~" You hug your mom.

"and.." Your mom continues "and? there's more?" You ask.

"and.. don't worry about your other things I'll ask the maid to pack it for you.. by the time being.. you just need to bring your and Sehun.." Your mom slaps your .

"Mama! just my ?" Sehun and your mom laugh "You hunny! your body and Sehun's.."

"Just my body? Where will I put my mind and my heart..and my clothes I'm wearing.."

"Yah! are you a pabo!" Your mom flick your forehead.

"Ow!~ Why is everyone likes to flick my forehead?!" You pout.

"I need to go to sleep.. goodnight hunny~" Your mom kiss your cheeks.

"Goodnight uri Sehun!.." Your mom kiss Sehun's head and pat it.

"I'm going to bed! and you better go back home Sehun! We don't want to see a pair of unmarried couple in my daughter's bedroom don't we?" Your mom chuckle.

"some boyfriends and girlfriends live together.. they're not married too and they don't have plans when will they got married.. Why can't we?" Sehun said and you glare at him.

Your mom laugh as she is going upstairs "Goodnight my two babies.."

Sehun stands "Well I'm gonna listen to your mom cause I don't want to get beat up tomorrow" He chuckle.

You nodded and open the door for him "Night Sehun.." He wears his shoes.

He smile and kiss your cheek "night.. just don't dream about me k?" then he quickly ran home to his house.

"I'll not! and never will!" You shout so that Sehun will hear you.

He shows you two thumbs up before going in and close the door.

You chuckle and shook your head.

"I'll never dream about him.. right?.."

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment please! hehehe xD 

silent reader.. /sigh

silent reader..

silent reader..

please comment :3 *pout

have fun reading my story.. ^^

oh.. and please.. do vote ^^

but I'm not pushing you guys to vote me though.. vote for me!!! I'm not pushing... *grins

/laughs

/vote for me!!!

/hitheadonthewall

/vote~

/slaps

I'm going to sleep.. bye xD

have fun.. have fun.. have fun~