Telling Kai the truth..

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

When you arrived home...

Trouble alert! 

"Seo Yoon-ah!" You gasp. That's Kai

"Yah Yooooooooonie~" You look down.  

" ... why are you here now Kai?.." You mentally said.

"Yah! Are you deaf?!" He shout.

"Ottokhae?" You pull Sehun's shirt.

"What?" He look at you.

"Kai.." You said.

"So?.." 

"I don't tell him about us.. this wedding things...yet" 

"Well.. go tell him!" Sehun went inside suddenly being cold towards you.

"But I..." You sigh "H-hey Kai..." You force a smile.

"Hey!" He smiles.

"Who's he? the person who went inside just know?" Kai ask.

"ahh..umm.. he's uhh.." He raised his eyebrows.

"He's...?"

"Yah Seo Yoon! Where's my shirt that I wore yesterday?.. I can't find it in your room.." Sehun shouts.

"What?! When did you left your shirt in my house?!!" You mentally said. "Is he crazy?! Kai is here..." You groan.

"Yah! Pabo! You never left your shirt here!" You shout back at him..

He just smirk and went in.

You were pissed off. "He's seriously gonna get it after this!" You hissed.

Inside.. Sehun is dancing happily when he saw Kai's face changed. [Waahh! he's so bad! =___=]

 

 

Back to you and Kai

Kai's eyes widen and his blood started boiling.. Jealous... yeah! he's really jealous!

"You're with him all this time?! I tried to call you but you didn't answer!" He hissed.

"Sorry" You sigh. "My phone's turned off"

Kai shook his head. "Whatever Seo Yoon.." He walks off.

"Kai!" You shout.

"Hey Kai!" You ran after him and stop him.

"Why are you being so mad about me didn't answer your call?!" You ask.

"It's not that Seo Yoon!" Kai said without looking at you.

"So? What is it?" You ask.

"What's he doing in your house?" He look at you waiting for your answer.

"uhh.. he's..uh.." You sigh.

"Look! You won't tell me! and not just that! You were hanging out with that boy more than you were hanging out with me!" He shout.

He really wants some explanation.. but your answers does not satisfy his question..

You look down. "I- I'm sorry Kai.." tears started to form.

You'd never heard Kai shout at you. ever.

Kai sigh. He can't be mad at you forever. Your tears make him so hard to be mad at you.

"I'm sorry Seo Yoon.. for yelling at you." He wants to hug you when you slap his hand away from you.

"yeah.. and this is the first time." tear slides on your milky and soft cheeks..

Kai felt hurt.. You cried because of him. He never make you cry and it's the first time.. He hate himself.

"Seo Yoon-ah... I'm sorry for getting mad at you" He sigh and walk away..

"I'm getting married.." you whispered.

Kai turns and look at you "What?" His legs are wobbly. He must have heard that wrong.

You swallow hard "I.. I'm getting married.. to Sehun" Your voice stuttered.

"You what?!" Kai said slightly shouting.

"I said I'm getting married to a man name Sehun! Are you deaf?!! God!" You shout at Kai in annoyance.

Kai steps backwards. He can't stand properly after what he heard from your mouth. No Way!

"No... No way! Seo Yoon! Do you love him?! That bastard?! You just know him for goodness sake! Are you out of your in mind?!" He shakes your body harshly.

"It's an arrange marriage!" You push Kai makes him stumble to the hard road.

Kai stands and rub his painful "A-arrange marriage?.. I'll not let you marry that Sehun!" His voice croaked a bit.

"But.. this is an arrange marriage! You can't do anything about it.. I can't do anything and so does Sehun!" You sigh.

Kai scowls "!"

"Why are you so mad about this marriage thing? I am the one who will got married not you!" You laugh half-heartedly.

He look at you with his dark brown eyes "You can still laugh about this? I'm not happy with this marriage thing between you and that punk!"

"Hey! That punk you were calling just now.. have a name" You smile. "It's Sehun. He's okay actually.."

Kai look at you with his shock expressions "Don't say that you'd fall for him!" He shriek.

You gasp and shook your head "No! I don't! I just.. he's okay..he's not bad actually.." You played with your fingers.

Kai sigh "I'm tired.. I need to go home.." He walks away without waving at you or bid goodbyes.

weird... you said

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! I'm really sorry for this lame chapter >.< I'm so embarassed..

 

 

 

 

"