Playful soon-to-be husband

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

You finished changing clothes and saw Sehun sleeping on the couch with one arm covering his eyes.

He looks so charming and cute. You smile just by seeing him.. CUTIE ALERT! CUTIE ALERT! 

You wake him up "Sehun-ah... Sehunnie~ Sehuuuuuuuuuuuun.. hun hun hun~"

But he won't wake up. You puff your cheeks and sit beside him.

"You won't wake up? Sehunnnn..Sehun?" You hit his arm gently.

"YAH OH SEHUN! IREONAAAAAAA" But still... he won't wake up.

huh! he's really hard to wake up...

You tap his nose.

"Annyeonghatheyo! thehun imnidaaaa" You giggle.  tsk..tsk..tsk.. =_='

You tap his nose again "Annyeonghatheyo! the.. the.. thehun imnidaaaa" You laugh.

You're going to tap his nose again but he caught your hand and pull you close. He said "That's not funny!" with his eyes still closed.

You giggle. "nope. but it's cute!" You tap his nose gently.. "I'm finish.. let' th go thehun!"

"Yah! It's not funny okay!" You laugh.

"No.. It's not funny but I like it!  the.. the..the..thehun" Sehun frown.

"Okay..okay.. I'll stop! Come on.. get up! I'm tired and I wanna go home.." You pout.

"Haihh.. arasso! but..." He reach out both of his hand in a cute way.

"But what?"

"Pull me to stand up. I can't stand alone by myself.." He makes a cute face.

You laugh "Yah! you're such a baby!! Why would I pull you up? You can't stand alone by your self?! pfft.. lame execuse!"

"Yah! Do you want us to quarrel for such little things? like this?!" He reaches out his hand again.. "Come on Seo Yoon.."

"Haihh.. alright alright~" You pull him to stand.

"Let's go." You nod.

 

"Mama! The dress is perfect!" You said while smiling.. revealing your eye smile.

"Do you like it Sehun?" Mama ask him.

"Yeah.." He nodded.

"Just yeah?!" Mrs. Oh ask.

"She's really pretty omma.. really really pretty!" He said.

Your and Sehun's mom laugh.

"Ok! You two go home and rest.. the big day is 2 days more." You gasp.

"That fast?!!!" Your mom nod.

"Don't worry about all the preparations and all.. Omma and I are doing a great job!" She smiles.

"But.. only there's one more thing that we need you to come with us.. and it is really really really important.." Mrs. Oh laugh and so did your mom.

You raise your eyebrows "what so important..?"

"Lingerie shopping and night dress for your first night!" Your cheeks become red.

"Oh.. not just your first night.. for everynight!!" Your mom laughs.

"Mama!" You look down.

Sehun chuckle "make sure she'll looks hot and y mama"

"Sehun!" Your cheeks become hotter and hotter.

Mrs. Oh laugh "Why are you being so shy? it's normal! Every newlyweds like this things.."

You cough. "Every newlyweds like this things?!"

"Why? it's human needs Seo Yoon.. and for me.. it's a MUST!" Sehun smile.

Your mind turns blank. Sehun snakes his hand to your waist "awww.. Seo Yoon! I'm just kidding.. don't think about it so much! let's go home.."

He shook you a little.. "Seo Yoon.." 

You nod "Annyeonghigaseyo" You bow.

"mmm! bye!!" Omma smile.

 

 

When you two are on the way to go home.. Sehun suddenly laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" You ask.

"what?! oh.. I just imagining things.." He look at you for a second and look back at the road.

"Imagining what?" You look at him.

"I just imagining you.. in a night dress..." He sang~

"Oh! come on Sehun! Please.. don't start!" You roll your eyes.

"What?! You're looking freaking hot!!"

"YAH! OH SE HUUUUUN!" You shout.

Sehun laughs.

"Oh! I can hear you moan.."

"YAH SEHUN! WANNA DIE?!" You hit his arm..

"What?! You ask me if I want to do it with you?! Waaahh.. can't believe this innocent Seo Yoon just ask me to do it with her.." He chuckle.

"YAH! OH . SE . HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Sehun just laugh at your adoreable anger towards him.

Well.. you two spend the time in the car shouting and laughing... untill.. you got back home.

when...