Moving day!!! 출발~

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

currently listen to LED APPLE - Let the wind blow~ <3

smile.gif

please comment and vote ~ ^^

Lulu is watching you!

<3

oh! and anyone who has tumblr?

let's follow each other :3

 

mine :   kkamjongthehun

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You heard a knock "mmm? come in..." You continued drying your hair infront of your dressing table.

"Done?.." He closed the door and sits on your bed.

"Not yet..." You smile, tying your hair into a ponytail.

"You want me to help you carry these boxes?" Sehun point at the boxes beside him.

You nodded and smile "thanx hunnie.."

He raise his eyebrows "hunnie? aihh.. just call me honey! It's better~" He laughs.

"aigoo.. will you just carry those boxes?" You hit his arm playfully and laugh.

He shook his head and carry the boxes to his car.

You carry the other 2 boxes and look around your room "I'll miss you~" You sigh and close the door.

"done.." Sehun said while taking the boxes from your hand and put it at the back of the car.

It's time to go to your new house..

"okay sweetheart! it's time for you to go.." Your mom smile but her eyes are wet. She tried so hard to not let her tears come out.

Your father hold her hands firmly assure her that her daughter will be alright and smile ever so sweetly.

You smile half-heartedly "mmm..." You look up to the ceiling, trying not to cry.

Sehun rubs his hand to yours and smile "let's go.." He whispers.

You nodded and hold his hand tightly.

You walk towards your father and hug him. "I'm gonna miss you.." You said it so softly like a whisper.

Your father laugh "You are just moving to a new house.. it's not like you're going to leave us forever" You smile and nodded.

"live happily with Sehun, my big baby.." He squeeze you a bit and release you. You laugh by the name he call you. big baby?

"Sweety, don't forget to visit us, ok?!" Your mom hug you tightly. "mom.. mom.. can't.breathe." You pat her back to let you go.

Your mom nodded and release you. "come here, uri Sehun~" Your mom smile and hug him. "Take care of my baby"

Sehun nodded and bow to your parents before holding your hand and pull you to his car.

Your parents wave goodbyes and Sehun and you off to your new house.

 

 

You guys arrive at the new house.

You gasp "It's so.. beautiful!"

blake-marvin-photography-4.jpg

Sehun nodded "it is.."

You two went into all of the rooms in the house.

"Let go and see our bedroom!" Sehun smile and pull you to your and Sehun's room.

"hmm.. not bad.." You look around with a satisfied look before jumping on the bed and stretch your body.

"right?" Sehun switch on the tv and lay down next to you.

You sat up and clear your throat "I'll go and shower" Sehun nodded, not taking his eyes off from the tv.

"oooh.. why suddenly I felt so hot?" He fan himself when he suddenly imagine you in the shower.

"stupid brain.."He knock his own head. 

"I'd better go to sleep or I'll attack her very soon after she finishes bathing.. I won't let that happen.. ever! well.. I'll reconsider after we got married.." He nodded and swith off the tv using the remote control.

"Night Seo Yoon!" He lay on his pillow and pull the sheets covering his body.

sleep. sleep. sleep. sleep. don't think about her. sleep.

He shut his eyes and went off to dreamland after a couple of minutes.

 

 

"Aishh... my clothes are in the car.." You wear a robe and walk outside the bathroom.

"Sehun.. hunnie~" You gently shook his body.

"Sehun.. I need to get my clothes in your car.. Where's your car key?" You pat his cheeks.

"Sehun.. wake up! your car key... where is it?" You shook him.

"What?" Sehun open his left eyes looking confused.

"Your car key.. I need my things.. where is it?" You ask.

He yawn and point at the table beside you. "Are you blind? sheesh.. It's just next to you.." He lays on his bed and pull the sheets to cover his body.

"chi! grumpy old man!" You said before you run downstairs and carry your things inside.

You don't bring many clothes cause your mom told you not to.

Suho let you go shopping and buy everything you want.. It's a happy day for you but not for Sehun.. He hates shopping.

You finished sorting your things out and suddenly you felt hungry.

"aishh.. need to go to the market and buy things.. there's nothing in here.." You open the kitchen cabinet and saw nothing but dust.

You sigh.. "Why is the cabinet too high for me to reach?.." You took the chair from the counter table and climb on it.

You tiptoed on the chair "Why is it so high?..."

Suddenly you felt two arms hugging your waist. "OMFG!" You yell and nearly going to fall.

Good thing Sehun hugs your waist tightly.

Sehun chuckle "Sehun.. you scared me! I thought someone want to kidnap me.." You clutch onto your heart.

"You're not y or pretty enough to be kidnap.. You would never caught the kidnappers attention." He shook his head and laugh.

"Yah!" You hit his head "Let go of me! You monster!" You hit his arm until it went red.

He released you and you carefully get down off the chair.

Sehun put it back to it's place and saw you pouting. "using your aegyo again?" He said to himself.

"What? what's with this?" He pinch your pouting lips.

"I would never caught the kidnappers attention? chi!" You said in disbelief.

Sehun raised his eyebrows "You want to be kidnap?"

"No. I mean yes! I mean NO! You just said that I'm not attractive enough!!"

"When did I said that?" Sehun show his innocent face to you.

"erghh! You!" You stomp your feet to your bedroom. Well.. to be exact your and Sehun's room and shut the door hard.

Sehun chuckle "You are so pretty and attractive that I might need to protect you from other men, Seo Yoon.."He sigh.

 

 

 

Your tummy growls "uhh.. I'm so hungry!" You tried to sleep but you can't and eventually you walk downstairs searching for your soon-to-be husband.

You saw Sehun playing video games at the living room.

"Sehun..." You walk towards him and sit beside him on the sofa.

"mm?" He pause the game and look at you. 

"I'm hungry!" You bat your eyelashes "I want to eat.."

"Aren't you mad at me and didn't want to talk to me awhile ago?" Sehun chuckle.

"I'm hungry.. let's go eat?.. and after that we'll go shopping!" You beam excitedly.

He groans "I hate shopping.."

"please~" You hold his hand and pout.

"okay! fine.. I'll go.." He sigh and climb on the stairs.

"Where are you going?" You follow him.

"Change" 

"But you didn't bring any clothes.."

"I've put my things in this house 2 days ago.."

"You've went here before?" He nodded.

You sit on the bed and read a magazine while Sehun is looking for his clothes to get change.

You flip the next page when suddenly you felt your cheeks burning.

"Will you get change in the bathroom.. thank you!"

"Why? I want to change here!"

"Sehun! You ert! change in the bathroom!" You shout.

Sehun laugh "relax.. I'm just joking~ Your cheeks must be red right now" He chuckle before he went in the bathroom and get change.

You sigh..

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"my.. my.. what will we going to eat today?! I'm so hungry!" You excitedly cling onto Sehun's arm.

"You choose" He smile. Aware that you're holding his arm.

"Let's eat sushi!.. Ahh.. long time no eat sushi!" Sehun nodded and you giggle.

 

 

"I'm full.. let's go shopping!" You take out the card Suho gave you for your wedding presents.

"You're too loud and noisy.. relax.."

"whatever.. let's go" Sehun chuckle and pay the bills.

"Sehun.. let's go to level 2.." You hug his arm tightly and Sehun just nodded.

"I hate shopping you know.." He sigh.

You laugh and shook your head.

"Kai.." You stop from your tracks and stare at him wide eyes.

Sehun smile's gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/sigh this chapter is so lame..

I'll make it up to you guys for the next chapter ^^

until next time~ :3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mele8bnpcL1qg1bxbo1_r1_250.gif vtumblr_mele8bnpcL1qg1bxbo2_r1_250.gif

Hey! I want to tell you that I'm going to go hiatus for 4/5 days..

I'm going for a holiday~

Hope you will be patient and wait for me kay? D_O

don't forget to comment and vote..

muaxx <3

enjoy reading!!! and Kai is back for the next chappie~

I miss him.. :3

xoxo

tumblr_m0115kkh2r1rqyjrpo1_500.gif