Caring Sehun... What's wrong with him? 0_0

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

"Seo Yoon! Wake up.." Your mom pat your cheeks.

You yawn and blink adjusting your eyes from the lights that enters through the window.

You smile "Morning mama.."

Your mom nods and kisses your forehead "Sehun is waiting for you downstairs".

You gasp "really?" You jump off your bed and run downstairs.

"Uri Sehun~" You run to his embrace.

He hugs you back and smile ever so sweetly.

"You miss me?" He ask pecking your plump lips.

You nodded. "I've been dreaming about you" You smile and hug him tightly.

Sehun laughs and release you.

"Why are you laughing?" You ask.

"Yah!" He hit your arm and laughing his off. "What's wrong with him?" You said while rubbing the pain on your arm.

"Why are you laughing?!" You pout.

"Yah!" He pinch your cheeks.

"Oh My God! It's hurts you stupid!!!" You hit him.

"Seo Yoon! Get your up right now!" He tries to tickle your waist.

"What are your crazy mouth trying to say?! I'm up! standing infront of you..!" You slap away his hands. confused.

 

"Babe~ wake up!" Sehun shook your body gently.

You awake from your sleep and saw Sehun sitting beside you. smiling.

"Oh God! Kill me! I dream about Sehun.. I dreamt Sehun! OMG! I dreamt Sehun! Kill me.. Kill me!!!" You were shouting like crazy in your mind.

"Calling from EXO planet to Seo Yoon~" He ruffles your hair and chuckle.

You stretch and yawn "What are you doing here?.. I want to sleep~" You lay back and close your eyes.

"We are moving to our house remember?" He said while tucking a stray of hairs behind your ears.

"Our house?" You open your eyes and look at him.

He chuckle and smile. "Oh yeah..." You nodded and close your eyes.

Sehun chuckle "Oh Yeah?.. Get up.." He pull your sheets off from your body.

"Sehun-ah~ I want to sleep.. please?" You pout and clasp your hands together. "acting cute, ey?" He said to himself

"Well.. good thing you're cute! I'll let you go.." He smile and nodded.

"Okay.. 5 minutes" You smile and pat his hand mouthing "thank you" and went back to sleep.

You were drifting in a really good dream until..

"Okay baby.. 5 minutes is over.." He said and pat your head gently ever so lovingly.

"Why is he so gentle and caring today?" You said by yourself.

"Ahhhhh~" You whine. "Are you lying to me? I felt like it's just 2 minutes~" You let out your aegyo.

"I'm not lying... I gave you an extra 5 more minutes you know?.." He smile.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because you are so pretty when sleeping and I can't take my eyes off you.." He chuckle and look away hiding his pink cheeks.

You laugh "Don't lie!"

"I'm not lying.." You look at his face and it shows he is serious about what he says.

A smile crept up your lips and you giggle. 

"okay.." You sigh and walk to your toilet lazily.

Sehun chuckle and you heard the door closed.

You sigh "I wish I can sleep a little bit more.. just a little.." You look back at your bed and it seems like it's calling you to go back to sleep but your legs suddenly become heavy and you can't step forward to your bed.

It felt like your legs are being cursed. 

You shook your head and went in the toilet and wash up.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovelies~ I'm back! earlier than I expected.. xD Comment and vote please~ will you do that for me? /pout

tumblr_megn2rr4A21r2fx5po1_500.jpg

 

 

Hahahaha xD channie~

tumblr_meldmvIwBi1qzh5sno1_250.gif  tumblr_meldmvIwBi1qzh5sno2_250.gif