My Husband is.. Oh Se Hun?!

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS!! =D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After school ends..

You walk with your bestie Yoo Ra.

"Seo Yoon! Help me.. I don't wanna stay school until 3! It's like two hours more to go home.." Kai hug you from the back.

"Why do you have to stay?" You turn to Kai.

"Mrs. Jung ask me to help her with something." 

You laugh "Go and help her Kai."

"But.. then you have to walk back home alone.."

"Yoo Ra is here." You look at Yoo Ra.

"But.. her home is far.. You have to walk home alone after send her to her house. Right Yoo Ra?" He ask her.

"mhmm.. Kai is right." She look at you.

"pshh.." You said.

"What's with the 'pshh' thing?" Kai imitates you.. pshh

"I often walks alone you guys.. After Kai became famous and after you have a boyfriend Yoo Ra!"

"ohh.. hehe sorry" Kai smile sheepishly.

"Whatever.. Go and help her! I'm going home." You wave at him and leave.

"Yah! forget something?!" Kai ask you.

"What? forget what? mm.. let me check first. My bag and my purse is here.. books also here! Do you forget something Yoo Ra?"

"umm.. nope!" Yoo Ra shook her head.

"haishh.." Kai sigh and walk to you.

"You forgot this." Kai hugs you.

"Okay.. this is weird Kai!" You said.

"What are you guys doing?" Sehun asks.

You releases Kai's hug. Yoo Ra laugh "this is sooo cute!"

You glares at Yoo Ra and look at Sehun.

"umm.. Kai hugs me."

Yoo Ra laughs again "so innocent!"

You look at her. "What?! Am I wrong?"

Sehun smirk. "No. You're right.."

You look at Kai and smile "gotta go Kai!"

"mmm.." He waved at you.

"Hey, would you mind I borrow her for a while?" Sehun said to Kai.

"What?"

"Don't worry, her house is next to mine." Sehun taps Kai's shoulder.

"Just..take her home safe.."

Sehun smirk. "yeah.. yeah.."

 

He runs after you. "Hey, Seo Yoon!"

"mm?" You turn back.

"wanna go eat at my friend's shop?" He asks you.

"eh?" You ask. You cant hear clearly. "Is he asking me out to.. eat?" You said to yourself.

"Wanna.. go and eat..with me?" He asks once again clearly.

"Well, I feel a little hungry.." but you remembered that Yoo Ra is next to you. You look at her.

"ahh.. You can go too.." Sehun looks at her.

"umm.. no thanx. I have to go shopping with my mother after I got home." She makes execuses.

"ahh.. so.. Can I go eat with Seo Yoon?" He asks Yoo Ra.

She laughs. "Why are you asking me? Just go.."

"Ok.. Let's go." You said. Sehun nodded and smile to Yoo Ra mouthing 'thank you' to her.

She winks. She knows that Sehun wanted to go out with you.

Yoo Ra giggled "ahh.. Seo Yoon so lucky~ Two handsome boys are chasing her.. but she's just too innocent to notice it! pshh.." She shook her head.

 

Sehun opens the door for you. "Thank you." You giggle and Sehun smiles.

"Hello! welcome to xxx shop!" The person bows.. "oh?! Sehun-ah.." She noticed him.

Sehun smiles at the person "Hi.. noona."

"hihi ^^ You're still cute.." She wanted to hug him but Sehun hold your hand.

"Noona.. meet Seo Yoon"

You smiled "Annyonghaseyo Seo Yoon inmida!"

She shook your hand. "Soft hands.."

"eh?" You asks her sudden "statement' about your hands.

Sehun laughs. "Well, come and sit down! What do you want to eat?" She asks the both of you.

"I just want to eat.. ddeokbokki." Sehun said 

"uhh.. me too" You flashed a sweet smile to her. "You're cute!" She pinches your cheek.

You giggled. Rubbing the spot where she pinches you. "You two make a cute couple." She beamed.

"I'll be just in a minute" You and Sehun nodded.

"uhh.. sorry about introducing you as my girlfriend to her." 

You laugh.. "It's ok.. Let me guess.. You dont want her to.. hug you?"

Sehun laughs "H-How do you know?"

"I can see your face! It's just too hilarious!" You laughed. Sehun smiles.

Then the food came and you guys finished it. "Noona! We're leaving.." Sehun said.

She only waves to you both because she is so busy.

Sehun opens the door and you can feel the chilling wind outside makes you shiver.

Sehun takes off his school jacket and wears it to you. "May I?" He asks

"May you what?"  Sehun takes your hand and hold it firmly. You feel electrics in your whole body because of his touch.

When you guys arrived at your front gate, your mother and Sehun's mother Mrs. Oh are standing infront of your door talking.

They noticed you guys and they were shock.

Your mother looks at Mrs Oh and smiled.

"Seo Yoon, dear! Come in.. You too Sehun." Your mother called.

You guys went in and drink a cup of tea to warm you guys.

"I have something to tell you both" Your mother starts.

"mhmm.." You replied.

"We've planned this a long time ago.." Mrs Oh said.

"A long time ago?" Sehun asks.

Your mother nodded. "Our family and your family, Sehun, are close.. So close.. Me and your mother are bestfriends. And.. we're decided to.."

"Decided to...?" You asked.

"Marry the two of you." Mrs Oh said.

Your cup fell on the ground and Sehun spits some of the tea. "WHAT?!" You and Sehun said at the same time.

"Yeah! You two are going to get married!" Your mother said with joy. 

You two look at each other and then to your mother and Mrs Oh.

"Oh my.. Mama! We're just 18!" You said.

"What's wrong with 18?" Your mother asks.

Sehun just kept quiet. Replaying the announcement in his head. "I'm.. I'm.. going to marry Seo Yoon?!" He said to himself.

"I.. I just..just.." You dont have a reason.. not only one.. your brains are blank.. BLANK AND EMPTY.

"Yes?" Your mother said.

"I.. I.. have to go.. I'll talk about this later.. I'm sorry Mrs Oh." You stand up and bows to her before going up to your room.

"Maybe they were shock.. I'll see you tomorrow."

Your mother nodded "mhmm.." She sent Mrs Oh and Sehun home.

 

"What am I going to do?! Marry Sehun? I probably like..him.. a little.. but marry with him? Does he even likes me?!" You asking yourself this hard questions in your head.

"I can't cancel it as this is my parents decision.. and his.. Maybe it's my destiny.. to.. marry him" You sigh and wash yourself up before going to bed..

You drift to dreamland after a couple of minutes...

MARRY.OH.SE.HUN.STARTS.NOW.