It can't be.. (PART 1)

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

You wake up feeling dizzy. You groan. "Hey sleepy-head.. good morning" You saw Sehun sits on the bed beside you..

"Yah!! Who said that you can come into my room just like that?!"

Sehun smiles. "Mama let me in."

"Aihh.. I'm feeling dizzy" You touches your forehead..  

"Let me take a look." He touches your forehead. "You're burning Seo Yoon! Stay here." He went to take a medicine.

"Here.. drink this.." He give the meds to you and a glass of water..

"Thank you Sehun." You smile to him..

"mm.. You should get some rest.." He adjust your pillow and pull the sheets for you..

"I'll be here if you need anything,k?" He seat on the couch near your bed..

"Oh no no.. Mama can take care of me.. I dont want to burden you.."

Sehun look at you. "Mama and omma are out for the preparations.. I'll take care of you.. It's not burdensome." He smiles..

"Really?"

"mhmm.." He nodded.  You smile.. "You can do whatever you want Sehun.. I'm going to sleep.."

Sehun nodded and turn on the tv. After a while he looked at you and he chuckled "She looks cute when she sleeps."

"Yup she is!" Sehun was shocked to see Suho leaning against the door smiling..

"I gotta go and I think I'll be back next week please tell Mama.."

"ahh.. neh~" Sehun slightly bows. "I'm Suho.. speak with me comfortably Sehun." Sehun nodded.

Suho went to you.. "Hey, sis oppa gotta go.. Mama will be home at night.." You open your eyes.. "mmm oppa!" Suho hugged you..

"Is she sick?" Suho asks Sehun  "Yes, but dont worry she have taken her medicine she'll be fine.."

Suho nodded "I gotta go!" He tapped Sehun shoulders and close the door.

 

You woke up feeling thirsty and see Sehun's sleeping figure on the couch. "He looks uncomfortable." You said.

You went to him and woke him up.. "Sehun-ah come sleep on my bed."

Sehun rub his eyes like a little kid. >.< cute! "mm? No, I'll sleep here."

You pull him "I insist you to sleep on my bed.."

"Aihh.. Seo Yoon-ah it's okay!" Sehun turns around the other side.

"YAH!! SLEEP ON MY BED RIGHT NOW!!" You said and pull him.

Sehun was startled.. "ahh.. okay" He went to sleep on your bed. You pull the sheets for him.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

"I'm thirsty.. I'll go downstairs for a while.." 

"No! You're sick! Let me get it for you." You look at him "STAY.THERE.AND.SLEEP" Sehun nodded.

You went down and drink a glass of cold water.

You went upstairs and sleep beside Sehun but turns the other way.

You gasp when you felt someone hugging you. "Yah! Sehun let me go.."

He smirk. "Why? You're my wife.. It's not illegal. Besides you said that I can do whatever I want"

"First of all.. I'm not your wife.. I am SOON going to be your wife and second.. you can do whatever you want but not HUGGING ME!!"

"relax! I'll not do anything bad to you.. I know you like it babe! Dont resist."

You sigh "You know.. You can be from an angelic cute man to a erted man who calls me babe in a flash!"

He chuckled. "I'm only became a erted man if I'm with you Seo Yoon.."

"ouhh.. please dont say that.. you make my hair stand up!" You sigh and let Sehun hugged you..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys this is just the half of the deleted stories.. I'm totally tired right now.. hehe =D I'lll update soon!! PLease comment.. I have cut some scenes as I was really deadly tired I'm really really really sorry :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME..