It can't be.. (PART 2)

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

 Your mother came back home at midnight. "Seo Yoon sweety! Sehun! Mama's home.. anybody?.. maybe at the room."

She opens your door and chuckled. "They're not husband and wife yet but look at them.. so cute! I better call his mom."

She dialled Mrs. Oh's number. " Yobeoseyo?"

"It's me! I guess Sehun will be sleeping here tonight."

"Okay.. Geum-ah.. I have a surprise for our children after they got married. We've bought a house for them!"

"You're really kind.. I guess I have to buy them the furniture according to their taste.. You don't need to buy the decorations and all I'll pay for it.. Thank you for buying them a house."

"Hey! We're going to be family.. I'm so excited."

"Me too.. I gotta go. See you tomorrow?.."

"Ahh.. yes! Ask Sehun to wake up early.. he is really hard to get up early! I think your daughter will be the most beautiful bride I ever saw.. Can't wait for tomorrow.."

They both laughed and hung up.

 

 

"N-No.. no..d-don't!!!" You shout.

"Seo Yoon-ah.. You okay?.." Sehun cups your face looking at you worriedly.

"I.. I'm scared Sehun.." You look at him. Tears slides on your cheeks.

He dries your tears using his thumbs. "It's okay.. It's just a nightmare." He hugged you.

You nodded and hugged him tightly. He wanted to ask you what you had dreamt but it's not the right time to ask.

"Sleep baby.." Sehun lays on the bed while hugging you. You snuggled in his chest.

"Goodnight Sehun" He smiles.. "Goodnight babe"

 

Sun shines through the window makes you squint. It's the first time you slept soundly after the accident.

You open your eyes and yawned. Sehun wakes up after you release the hug but you can't move because Sehun is still hugging you.

He groans "mmm... Why so early Seo Yoon.." You giggled. "I always wake up early, sleeping beauty!"

"Hey! I'm the prince okay.." He said still closing his eyes.

"huh! whatever.." You look at him. "Sehun..."

"mm?.." He said looking at you.

"Can you.. let go of me?.."

Sehun smiles. "No babe"

You pouted "Why?!"

His lips turns into a smirk "ohh.. I have a bad feeling when you smile like that."

"Kiss me! Then I'll release you."

"Oh.. no no no no no.."

"Why?" He asked.

"I just can't okay?..."

"But Why?!"

"ert!"

Sehun tugged your hair behind your ears "I only become a ert if I'm with you.. remember that"

You pouted "!@#$%^"

Sehun was surprised. " Hey! no cursing! You.. know how to curse?!! I thought you're an angel and innocent.."

Sehun look at you doing his angry face makes you laugh "If we have children don't ever teach them"

You giggled. "What?.. I'm just sayin'.."

"Who taught you to curse babe?"

"You really wanna know?.."

Sehun sit up with his bed hair makes him look really cute. You giggled "You're cute!"

"Babe! You just realised that I'm cute?!!"

You shook your head. "Well.. I'm.. I'm not a good girl before Sehun..I.. umm.. how to say this?.. I.. went to clubs.. drinking and flirting.. I think that I've mistakenly be friends with someone who's not nice.."

Sehun nodded "It's okay.. You can tell me everything. I'm listening.."

"But.. there's something happen and make me change from that person to who I am now.."

"Is..it about your nightmare you dreamt yesterday?.." Sehun ask.

You looked down and nodded "I.. nearly got rapped.. but.. there's someone who saves me and I don't know him or even got to take a look at his face.. I only rememberd that he wears a dark purple jacket with a really unfamiliar logo with a crown on the top and S.N. at the bottom of his jacket."

"She was nearly rapped..." Sehun eye's widen.   "Please.. don't say that she's..."

"Sehun.. Are you okay?.. What are you thinking right now?.." You look at him.

"When was the accident happen?" He asks you.

"Umm.. it's been.. 2 years already."

Sehun was shocked. "It.. It can't be..."