New Year of School!

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

 ~alarm clock~   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-xVZ2xmFQNo

(Your POV)

You yawned and close the alarm. "Waarghh.. so sleepy~" you rolled yourself in the sheets.  

"Seo Yoon! Wake up. You're going to be late!" Your mom shout from downstairs.  

"Aaah!  Mama! Let me sleep for 5 more minutes.. oh?!"  

Your mom open the door  "Wake up sweety. It's 7 a.m!"   

"What? 7?! I thought I alarmed my clock at 6.30 o'clock!"   

Your mom laughed "Maybe Suho change your alarm clock"  

"Haishh.. that guy!!!"   

"Now, wake up. Mama have prepared your breakfast. It's your favourite!" Your mother kisses your forehead. 

"Ok mama.."  You kissed your mom's cheek.  

You got ready and went down."Good Morning papa! Morning oppa!"

"Morning sweety" Your father said while sipping coffee.  

"hehehe.. oppa! You change my alarm clock don't you?"

"No I didn't.." Suho shook his head.  

"Better tell me oppa!"  You said with your angry face.

"I am not scared of you, girl"  He shows his tongue.

"Oppa! don't do that again. I'm going to be late and I'm late for the first day of school!" You pout.  

"Ok ok.. I'm sorry.. I'll not do that again" He laughed.

"urghh whatever." You finished your breakfast and take a glimpse at the clock.

"WAARRGGHH!!!" You shout  "I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! BYE GUYS!"

You rushed to the shoe rack and wear you shoes. 

You run outside while jumping up and down adjusting your shoes properly. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!"  

 

(Sehun POV)

"Sehun! Wake up!" his mother wakes him.

"Aaahh.. omma! I'm sleepy.. Cant.Wake.Up"

"hahaha..adeul (son)!  You're going to a new school! Aren't you excited?!"

"No!" He said.   His mom smiled. "Son, I know you feel nervous right now. Don't be.. I'm sure you'll make new friends!"

"aihh.. omma I want to sleep!"  He closed his head with a pillow.

"No! wake up!" His mother pull the sheet and the pillow.

"Haihh.. alright. alright!"  He went to the toilet and get ready..

He yawned and ate the breakfast.  "Omma I need to go!" He opens the door.

"Do you know where is the school?"

"Yes omma! You brought me there yesterday remember?"

His mother nodded "Ok.. Be safe son!"

"Bye omma." He waved at his mother.. "mmm.. Bye!" His mother closed the door.

"I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!"  You shout. (Sehun and you are neighbours. He just moved in)

"huh?" Then he saw you jumping up and down adusting your shoes.

He chuckled  "cute"  

"Sweety!" Your mom called. "Yes mama?" You turn to your mom.  

"Be careful. You'll fall down!"   

"Hihihi.. I love you mama. bye!" You kissed your mother.  

"Bye sweetheart".

"Why is she so cute? haha.. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were right.. Korean girls are cute."

 

(End of Your POV and Sehun POV)

When you were running, you nearly fall but Sehun caught you.

 Your face and his are so close.  He widen his eyes "A-Are you o-okay?" He stuttered.

"ahh.. yes. umm.. t-thank youu" He help you stand. He clears his throat and you look away feeling nervous.

You laugh "Hi.. umm.. I'm Seo Yoon!"  You smiled.  "Sehun" He replied.

"Thank you." You smiled sweetly.  "I think I gotta go." then he walked away. 

"woooh! Why my heart beats faster than usual?!!" He said to himself.

"Wow! So arrogant! hmphh.." You started walking.

"Hey babe! Miss me?" Kai put his arm around you.

"What babe?! Dont babe babe me Kai." Kai laughed.  "Let's go to school!" He hugged your shoulders.

"Let me go Kaiiii" You said pushing his hands away.

"awww.. DON'T be like this.. I MISS YOU SO MUSHH" 

"ewww Kai! Stop it! All the kids in school thought that we are a couple you know!" You laugh then walk faster.

"I really hope that we are Seo Yoon" Kai said but you can't hear.

"Yah! stop! Walk with me! Yah! Yah!" Kai called you.

You stop. "Sorry my love but I don't care if everyone think like that. Seriously." Kai said.

"Seriously?" Kai nodded. You laughed. "Ok, big guy.. Let's go! We're going to be late."

"I am being serious you know? Yah! Yah!" You laughed and walk even faster.  Kai keep up with you.

"You're so mean!" he pouted.

"No I don't" You shook your head. 

"Yes you are!"

"No.."

"Yes!"

"No.. I'm not mean."

"Yes! You are!"

"Hihihi.. Kai you looked like an ugly baby! Don't pout! ewww.."

"I know you don't mean it love. I'm the most handsome guy in school and everyone is really jealous of you." Kai smiled.

"Yeah.. yeah.. whatever Kai!"

You two reached the school. "Bye Kai! See you!" You hugged him.

All the girls gasp and felt really jealous.  "Hai guys" Kai waved at the girls. They all were squealing.

"aihh... girls this day.." Kai said.

 

When you were searching your best friend, Yoo Ra, you saw Sehun walking along the corridor with his hand in his pocket ignoring the girls.

Then a girl approach him "Hi oppa.. Are you new?.. Want me to show you around the school?" She said seductively.

"If you excuse me. I have something to do."  But, the girl blocks him.

"Oppa you don't answer my questions yet!"  Sehun sighs.

"Yeah! I'm new here.. So would you excuse me?!"  The girl giggled. "You're so cute oppa. Will you go out with me?"

Sehun grew angry. "Look! I've answered your questions so just let me live in peace will ya?!"

"But.. oppa..."  The girl makes some sad faces.

"Sehun! Hey!"  You waved at him.  He looked at you and smirk. "Hey! babe! Why are you so late?.. I'm looking for you baby." 

You were so shocked and stop from your tracks.  He walked to you and hugs your waist.

"Let's go Seo Yoon.. She's nothing.. She just asking me something.." He kissed your cheeks makes your face become red.

"Uhh.. ohh.. what?.." You wanted to mad at him but.. your legs feel weak and for the first time you felt blank..

"Let's go babe.." He looked at the girl and shot glares at her.

The girls were all very angry. "Why must be that girl?! arrghh.. She snatched Kai oppa from us and now she has a relationship with that cute guy?!"

"I hate her!" the other one speaks. "Us too.." The girls in the corridor said in unison.

Kai saw what had happened. When you two are outside of the building, Kai snatched you from Sehun and hugged you.

"She's mine! What are you doing?!"  Sehun smirks. "Take her! I don't care.. See you Seo Yoon" He smiled at you and go away.

You were still blank "W-why did h-he say that?!" You thought. 

"Waarrgghh!!! I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead!!" You scream.

"Why?" Kai asked.  "Why?! First of all the girls thought that you are my boyfriend and now that Sehun guy called me BABE as I am his girlfriend! Then all the girls will hate me.. waarghh.. Kai help me!" You hug him tightly. "I don't wanna be killed!"

Kai laughed. "Ooohh.. baby is that so? So.. should we be boyfriend and girlfriend now?.."

"No! I don't want to make it worse.." You released him and seat on the bench near you.

"Do you think I'll survive?!" He laugh. "Oh Seo Yoon.. You're just overreacting! They won't kill you.. I'm here"

You sigh "You don't know anything about this Kai.. Remember the girl who had a relationship with the cutest guy in our school last year? She had been bullied badly.. As in really really bad.."

"Aihh.. I will not let them hurt you Seo Yoon.. ever!"

"I hope you keep your promise Kai.." You smiled.   The bell rings.

"Let's go Seo Yoon" Kai stand.

"mmm..." You followed Kai.

"Hey, Seo Yoon let me see your class." You gave him.

"Wuhooo!!!" He shout. "Yah! shut up.." You closed his mouth.. 

He was mumbling something.. "What?" Kai push your hand.. "How can you understand me if you close my mouth smart-head!"

"Aishh.. what are you saying earlier?" You asked him. 

"We're in the same class!" You sigh "aww... I will not be in peace if you are in my class..."

"What?! Yah Seo Yoon! You don't want me to be in your class?!! I'm hurt.." Kai pout.

You laugh "ani.. It's good though.. because you can protect me from the girls..."

 

You two went in the class and chose seats. Kai seat beside you.

"Seo Yoon.."  

"mm...?" You look at Kai

"That's the boy who likes you.. His coming this way."

"Hi, Seo Yoon" He waved.

"Hi, Sung Yeol!" Then he sits infront of you.

"Yah! Sit somewhere else will you?" Kai said to him.

"Just say that you are jealous, Dog!" Sungyeol said.   (You can search in google Kai for images.. there.. you can see Exo Kai's picture and dogs and some random guys and chicks.. whatever.. Well actually dog in korean is 개 "kae" .. Kai and Kae are pretty similar...for me.. 0_o...   or not... arggh!! whatever as long as you guys understand it's enough if not.. just let it be.. hihihi ^^ dont know how to explain =_=)

"Wanna see my dog side?! arff!!" He bark.  You laugh.

He stand up and went at the back "What a bastard!"

"arff! arff! grrr.." Kai imitates dogs.

"OK, Mr. Kim. Please sit down. Class we're going to have a new student. Please introduce yourself."  Mrs. Jung, your teacher said.

"Annyonghaseyo. Oh.. Se Hun inmida"  You look at Sehun and gasp.

Sehun smile at you and you look away.. "aihh.. why is he here?!" you said while looking down.

"Thank You Sehun.. You can sit beside miss Seo Yoon. Seo Yoon-ssi please raise up your hand!" You raised your hand. 

He seat beside you and whisper "Hey, babe. We meet again." Then he wink at you. All the girls were staring at you mad.. You could feel they burn a hole in you. It's.. scary!

Kai saw it. "Yah! class is starting.. Focus!"

You shook your head and open your book.

Class starts...