Sehun is not just annoying and ert xD

Marry Oh Se Hun?! [HIATUS]

"I'm hoooooome~" You shout as if no one in the house even though you saw Sehun is sitting on a sofa watching tv..

He look at you and focus back to the tv.

You sit beside him "Hey! you... I didn't know you left your shirt in my house!!!"

He laugh sarcastically without looking at you. "When did I say that?.."

"bwo?.." You sigh "I'm not in the mood to play with you dear Sehun~" You said while changing the channel.

"Yah! I'm going to watch that dear Seo Yoon!" He said trying to take the remote from you.

You laugh and hold the remote behind you "Nope! You can't have the remote :P"

"Yah! shish.. give me that.." He tried to take the remote from you. "No!" You hold it up high.

"Seo Yoon-ah.. Give me that!!!" You giggle "Nevaaaa~" 

"Come here you!" He trap you between his hand and his face is getting closer and closer to you.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing?" You close your eyes.

He smirks  "Don't imagine things that will never happen.. Can I have the remote please sweety?.." You can feel his hot breath on your lips makes you shiver.

"W-What imagine.. I'm not imganining things.." He smile "Please?~"

You give up and hand him the remote. "You are no fun!" You stand but he pulls you down and accidentally you sat on his lap.

You gasp  "Are you trying to seduce me?!" Sehun laugh.

"No!!" You blushes and ran upstairs to your room.

Sehun sigh and put his hand to his chest "Seo Yoon.. what have you done to me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Seo Yoon!" Sehun open your bedroom door. "Seo Yoon?" Your bedroom is a little dark because of the curtains and he saw you sleeping soundly with a picture in your embrace.

Sehun sits beside you and scan every inch of your face. "Why are you so perfect?.. Am I the right man to marry such a perfect girl like you?" Sehun sigh.

"mmmm... #%^#@#$%^&@*#^" You were mumbling something that nobody knows what. 

Sehun chuckle at your cuteness and carefully took the picture from your hands.

"hmm... who's this guy?" The picture shows you and a tall handsome man standing on a bench while you hugging him. Yup. Sehun admits that he's very good looking. But there's something about this picture that caught Sehun's eyes. You.

You have that very bright smile plastered on your face that Sehun has never seen before.

"I never see her smile like this before" Sehun chuckle.

You stirred in your sleep makes Sehun startled. He immediately lay on the ground beside your bed and hold his breath.

You woke up because of the sound Sehun made and look around  your dark bedroom.

"hmmm?" you saw someone with a black figure on your floor. You squint your eyes to get a better view.

You saw Sehun laying on the ground like he's hiding from someone. "pfft hahahahahahaHAHAHAHA" You clutch onto your stomach.

"What are you doing?" You hold Sehun's hand and help him stand.

"I don't know! my body automatically hides when I thought you're gonna wake up" You look at him.

"What have you done?" 

"What?" Sehun asks as he don't quite understand what are you trying to say.

"Have you done something bad to me that you suddenly hide from me?" You asks lifting your eyebrows.

"Negative" He shooks his head.

"Really?" You asks and look at your body.. "hmm.. my clothes are still on.. no hickeys.." You nodded.

"Yah!" He shouts makes you startled.

"Yah!" You shout back.

"Am I crazy enough to touch you without your permission?! My mind and body is still under control okay?!" Sehun shouts.

"tsk.. But still! Don't shout at me like that!" You shout back at him, don't wanna lose.

"Whatever!" He shouts back slightly higher than you

"Yah!" You shout back.

"Oi! neighbour! will you shut the up and go to sleep?!" Your neighbour beside your house shout from the window.

You and Sehun look at each other and laugh out loud until your eyes get watery.

"ohohoho.. wait wait wait.. my stomach hurts from the excessive laughter.. ow.." You whine.

Sehun chuckle and clutch onto his stomach "me too.."

"It's fun playing with you. Now I know you're not just an annoying ert man xD" Sehun pout.

"Yah! I'm not always ert okay... tsch" You laugh and nod "really?..."

"Yah!" Sehun flick your forehead. "Ow!" You whine and Sehun chuckle.

"Sorry.." He kiss your forehead with his warm lips and you froze.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello dear readers and subscribers!~  I'm feeling very happy right now :)

Silent readers.. please comment! You hurt my heart for not commenting :(

thank you~ ^^