Chapter9. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter9.

                You woke up after a little while feeling exhausted, your head feels heavy. You went outside of the room seeing the guys having fun. Sandeul saw you walking towards them.

Sandeul: Ah! Mi Cha! Want to play with us?

Mi Cha: *shooks head* Ah, aniyo. *smiles*

                You went to look for the manager and to ask if he have some medicine, because you’re having a head ache. You went to look for him near the director’s place to see Jinyoung, he looked at you straight in the eyes, but you avoided it. You have no choice but to go back where the members are located. But you didn’t know that Jinyoung was going there too.

Mi Cha: *sighs & sat down*

Jinyoung: *sits next to you* Why are you here?

Mi Cha: *surprised* I-i.. I’ll just go back. *stands up*

Jinyoung: *grabs your wrist* I’m just asking why you are here? I didn’t say to go back inside.

Mi Cha: Ah-ahh, nae sir. *sits again*

                You felt dizzy when you sat up, Jinyoung felt that you’re a bit hot. Bu he’s afraid to ask if you’re sick, since of what he acted a while ago. You felt nervousness while sitting there with him. It’s too awkward, since he’s the only member that acts coldly to you.  The director called the members to assemble on the set for the last taping. After 30 minutes, they finished for the taping already. The members, staffs, manager bid their goodbye and said thanks. You and the rest of the members went to the van.

Sandeul: Aish, it’s so tiring! At last, we can rest tomorrow!

Manager: No, not tomorrow. You’ll have the 2nd part of your shooting and your 2nd part of recording. Arra? I gave the schedule to Mi Cha, she’ll wake you up tomorrow.

Baro: Ehhhhhh ~ *whines* Arraseo, as long as our MAID is here! *clings arm to you*

Mi Cha: *smiles* N-neh..

Baro: Are you okay? You seem a bit hot! *checks your forehead*

Mi Cha: N-nae! *nods* I-I am!

Manager: Be sure to get enough rest, Mi Cha! Starting today, we will have a tough schedule for the boys. Okay?  And btw, I’ll give you a pass for all the shows they’ll have, incase you’ll be late coming with us. Since you have school.

Mi Cha: *smiles weakly* Yes sir!

                After an hour of ride, you’re at the dorm already. The leader went in first, then the rest of the members, lastly you. Without them noticing, you were bringing their heavy bags and things. You quickly went to the living room to put their things there, and you saw them watching the TV and calmly sitting in the couch. You went to the kitchen and quickly made their dinner, the food you made is not too special today. Since you’re too tired from school and from the set.

Mi Cha: *goes to the living room* U-uhh, I made the dinner already. Just check it on the dining table, I won’t be eating. I still have to do my homework. Just call me when you’re done, I’ll wash the dishes *bows & goes to your room*

Baro: Sure yo! *smiles*

CNU: She doesn’t eat so often, and she’s too stressed.

Sandeul: Maybe she’s on a diet? *wiggles eyebrows*

CNU: I don’t think so,  I think it’s because she’s busy and she have no time to eat.

Sandeul: Hello hyung? We’re busy too! And yet, we have time to eat!

CNU: Aish, don’t you get it? She’s studying, cleaning our dorm, assisting us, cooking for us, etc etc.

Sandeul:  Ohh, I see. Well, let’s eat now! *goes to the dining room*

                While the guys are eating happily, you washed up yourself & changed your clothes. You went to your study table and did your homework.

Mi Cha: Ohh, I thought learning this lesson will be that hard. *continues reading*

                You finished all your homework and you went to the dining area to see the place all clean. You went on the living room to see Jinyoung watching the TV.

Jinyoung: I’ve cleaned the dishes already. I’m irritated seeing them dirty. *continues to watch*

Mi Cha: Ah, nae. Thank you! *bows & goes to your room*

 

                The next morning you made breakfast and remembered that you need to wake up the members. So you went on their room one by one. You went to the maknae’s room first.

Mi Cha: Channie, wake up. ~~ *shakes him gently*

Gongchan: *grumbles* Uhhh…

Mi Cha: Channie, wake up ~~~~ Go outside, breakfast is ready..

Gongchan: Yes, noona ~~ *half awake & half asleep*

Mi Cha: Good boy ~ *smile*

                You went outside Gongchan’s room, to see CNU fully awake already. He greeted you and bowed. You went to Sandeul’s room next.

Mi Cha: *does a duck sound* Wake up ~

Sandeul: Oh! Is that my sibling? *covered with blanket* Do it again!

Mi Cha: *giggles & does the duck sound* Now, wake up ~

Sandeul: I will! I heard my sibling. *sits up & chuckles*

Mi Cha: *nods & goes to Baro’s room* Baro oppa, wake up ~ *jumps on his bed*

Baro: What?! What?! *sees you* Aish, I thought it’s an earthquake!

Mi Cha: *giggles* Wake up ~

Baro: I am already ~ *whines*

Mi Cha: *giggles & goes to Jinyoung’s room*

                You were so stunned to his room, it has a nice feeling.

Mi Cha: *shakes Jinyoung gently* Sir, wake up ~

Jinyoung: *grumbles & grabs you, making you fall on the top of him* Let’s stay like this for a while.

Mi Cha: *blushes* Wh-what? Si-sir.. wake up ~~ *tries to go away, but he’s hugging you too tight*

Jinyoung: *grumbles & opens his eyes, surprisingly saw you* Ohh, I’m sorry!

Mi Cha: *stands up* It’s okay! J-just go outside, all the members are waiting. *bows & leaves*

Jinyoung: *nods* Aish, what have I done?!

                All the members are at the dining area already after you prepared, because you still need to go to school. You and the guys waited for the manager, since the members will take you to school. They have fun talking inside the van and you reached at your school and bid good bye and said thanks for the ride.

Manager: We’ll pick you up! Don’t get detention! *laughs*

Mi Cha: yes sir! *chuckles*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- End of Chapter 9!

@SaranghaeB1A4: Hahaha! yeah yeah ;)

@macaronisalad10:Lol. yeah, as always x.x here's it!

@blinggirlb1a4: Well.. yeah =))

@hana_Shoujo:  Lmao. xD Really? Thanks! ^^

@x3Pockii: Yeah ^^ Aww, thanks!

@LucianeLucifer: Hahahaha! Ikr? As if.. lmao xD

@: How's it? ^^ Don't forget to comment!

** I updated. SO yeah =)) I'll be expecting a lot of comments or so what.

***I'm really laughing at your reactions tho xD