Chapter1. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter1.

          Since you’re already abandoned by your parents. You need to work for your own self, so you can study, and pay for the rental of your house. You need to find a new job, because the company where you’re working to was bankrupt and needs to close. While looking on a newspaper, you found a company that needs a helper. So you immediately contacted the number that was written on the newspaper.

Mi Cha (You):  Hello?

Company’s manager:  Yes? Hello, what can I do for you?

Mi Cha: Nae, I’ve seen the advertisement in the newspaper that you’re looking for a helper? Mind asking if it’s still available?

Manager:  Ohh. Yeah, it’s still available! I’ll check on the details, and contact you so we can meet as soon as possible. Is that okay?

Mi Cha: Ohh, yes it is. Thank you sir!

----------------------------------- skip!

 

                You went to the company where you’re going to apply, and went to the lobby to ask where you should meet the manager. The assistant assisted you to his office. You looked around and you’re amazed how big the company was.

Mi Cha: Wow, I’m going to work in here? It’s so big!

Manager: Oh, hello there Ms. Lee? I’m the Manager of this company.

Mi Cha: *stand up & bows* Oh, nae. Hello.  *smiles*

Manager: Yes, yes. Take your sit. So, I’m going to explain your job.

Mi Cha: Okay sir.

Manager: So here, you’ll be working as a personal Assistant or PA of a group.  As you can see, this is a company who produces the future stars of Korea.  Do you know the group B1A4?

Mi Cha:  Ohh. I see. Uhh, B1..what? B141? Sorry, but I don’t sir. I’m not into blood types sir.

Manager: *laughs* B1A4, and it’s not a blood type! It’s a rookie boy group. They’re quite famous. How come you don’t’ know them?

Mi Cha: Ohhh! Hehehehe.  Sorry sir. I’m not into groups nowadays. I’m kinda out of the new groups. And I’m not into some music sometimes. I’m just busy with school and I still have to work, so yeah. I don’t have time fangirling over those groups.

Manager: So, I see now. That’ll be great. At least you don’t know them, you suit for the job. So here, you’ll be living in the dorm with them. You’re accommodation will be free. But you need to keep their dorm clean, you’ll be a PA and a house-helper.  It’s a good thing you don’t know them, so you won’t spread news or anything about them. Is that clear?

Mi Cha: Wait.. What? I’ll be living with them?!

Manager: Yes, is there a problem? You’re going to be paid on a high-amount!

Mi Cha: B..but, I’m a girl. And they’re guys!

Manager: So? That’s okay. You have separate rooms with them. You don’t want the job?

Mi Cha: B..but..  Uhh, fine. I need a job. So, I’ll accept it.

Manager: Ohh, and one thing. You still go to school right? Give me your sched in school, so that I can ask the driver to pick you up so the maintenance of the dorm will be in order. Is that okay?

Mi Cha: S..sure sir. *gives the schedule* When will I start?

Manager: When will you start? Hmm, the boys will transfer tomorrow. So I guess, you’ll start by tomorrow. Understood?

Mi Cha: Okay sir. Thank you! *bows & leaves*

                You walked through the streets and went home..

Mi Cha: *sighs* I thought I’ll be working on that big company. How am I supposed to live with boys? And they’re boy groups, I don’t even know them! Are they friendly? Am I going to be insane when I’ll live there?! I’m afraid I won’t do the job well. Ugh. *ruffles hair*

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

----  Yay! End of the Chapter1 ~

Comments are loved, don't forget to subscribe & comment. Okay? 

Yay! Love lots <3333