Chapter16. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter 16.

                You woke up doing your daily routine, cooking breakfast for them. You asked the manager if you can go to school for today since you need to make up for the lessons you missed. He understood you so he let you go to school, realizing that the guys will just stay at their dorm.

Mi Cha: *saw Jinyoung* Oh? You woke up early, I made the breakfast. I’ll be going to school today, oppa. *smiles*

Jinyoung: Ah, really? Arra. Will the manager drive you?

Mi Cha: Aniyo, I’ll be going by myself. *gets her books at the table*

Jinyoung: Oh, want me to drive for you? *awkwardly smiles*

Mi Cha: Eh, n-no! You should rest, oppa. *smiles*

Jinyoung: It’s okay! Let me-

Gongchan: *pops out of nowhere* Let US take you! *smiles widely*

Mi Cha: Eh? N-no, it’s okay! I can go by myself.

Baro: Pls? *pouts*

Jinyoung: Yah! Where are you all coming from? Popping out from nowhere. Aish ~~

Sandeul: Hmm? What if the mean girls will bully you again?

Gongchan: *nods nods*

Jinyoung: Yaaaah!

Mi Cha: B-but..

CNU: Just say yes, or else you’ll be late for school.

Mi Cha: *looks at the time* Ehh.. arraseo. But manager might get mad, he said that you should take a rest for tomorrow’s comeback.

Gongchan: CNU hyung  will just inform him, and Jinyoung hyung will drive us! *jumps around*

Jinyoung: I didn’t say anything! *glares*

Sandeul: But you made an offer to her too? *smirks*

Jinyoung: Aish, these guys.. *face palms* Fine.

Mi Cha: *giggles* You eat breakfast already, so we can leave already. * smiles*

CNU: I suggest to eat after we take you to school. You’ll be late.

Mi Cha: Oh okay oppa. *smiles*

                You all went outside the dorm and Jinyoung drove you to school, it feels so good seeing you’re all getting together. After 20 minutes, you arrived at the school.

Mi Cha: *goes down* Thank you for the ri- *surprised* Oh? Where are you going?

Sandeul: Inside of course, we want to see your school too!

Mi Cha: B-but the fangirls might see or notice you!

Gongchan: We’re used to it, besides its school. They can’t shout that loud right? *grins*

Mi Cha: Ohh, arraseo. 

                They all went outside the car and you lead them on your way to your classroom. Girls are talking everywhere, realizing they were the rookie idol group, B1A4.

Mi Cha: *goes near Sandeul* Now they’re talking & gossiping. You might get in trouble.

Gongchan: It’s okay noona! Is it wrong to take our PA in school? *winks*

                You reached your classroom and bid goodbye to them.

Jinyoung:  Yah, see you later! *flick your forehead*

Mi Cha: *about to hit him back, but you realize that he’s your boss* E-eh.. yes si.. oppa!

                You went inside your classroom and heard the other girls talking about you.

Girl1: Why are you close to them?

Girl2: Waaaa, lucky!

Mi Cha: Eh, thank you. *awkwardly smiles*

                The boys went to the school gate already and went inside Jinyoung’s car.

Baro: Hyung hyung! Jinyoung hyung, do you like Mi Cha? *wiggles eyebrows*

Jinyoung: Eh?! Are you crazy?!

Sandeul: What we mean, as our maid, gosh hyung.

Jinyoung: Ahh.. phew. I thought.. Well, yeah? As long as she won’t cause any trouble. *starts driving*

Baro: You always act cold towards her, unlike Channie.. he changed his attitude towards her already. Right maknae?

Gongchan: *nods nods*Jinyoung hyung will change too! You’ll see! *laughs*

Baro: We all hope so! *laughs*

               

                They got home safely at the dorm and ate the breakfast you made for them. While you’re at school. They decided to clean for a while, since they know you’ll be having a hard time cleaning because you’ll have exams.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- End of Chapter16!

Hey , thank you for reading! Sorry for the lame update.

But, pls. do comment nae? Loveyou ♥