Chapter22. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter22.

                Time flies so fast, and it’s been almost a month since you’re living with the members, assisting them with their comeback and interviews. Even if it’s tiring, you still felt happy when you’re with them. It’s almost a month that you’re spending your time with them.

-----------

At WM ENT company.

CEO: You’re getting a lot of attentions from your comeback lately, thanks to your song. *smiles*

Jinyoung: Yeah, thank you President-nim. *bows*

CEO: It’s all because of your hard work, guys. *smiles* And because of that, Pony Canyon contacted me if you can sign a contract with them and have your debut in Japan.

B1A4: *surprised*

CEO: What? Don’t give me that look!

B1A4: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!! *jumps around*

CNU: It means, we’re having our debut in Japan & our Ent. Company is Pony Canyon?!

CEO: Well, yeah. *nods & intertwines his fingers*

Sandeul: Woah woah! You heard that maknae?

Gongchan: *still surprised* W-well.. yeah.. It’s one of my dream.. *tears up*

Jinyoung: Aigoo, our maknae! *groups hug*

Manager: I’m so proud of you! Thank you president-nim. *shakes hand with the CEO*

CEO: *nods nods* Better do a great job for your debut!

                The members planned on celebrating their up-coming Japanese debut , so they decided to buy some food and drinks. After buying some food, you all went home to your dorm.

Mi Cha: Oh-ohh, are you going to drink? *worries*

Sandeul: Why did you suddenly ask? *tilts head*

Mi Cha: Because last time, I’m just the only one who took care of you guys. *pouts*

Baro: Nope, we won’t! *nods* We still have our schedule ~ *smiles*

Mi cha: *sighs in relief* Phew, that’s good!

Gongchan: Noona! Are you happy for us? We’re going to debut in Japan!

Mi Cha: of course, Channie ~ I am! *smiles*

Sandeul: D’awww, sister and brother love. *laughs* Anyway, if we’re going to Japan and you’re our PA..

Baro:  That means.. *looks at Sandeul*

Baro & Sandeul: *looks at each other* You’re going with us in Japan!

Mi Cha: Eh, I am? B-but..

CNU: Why? You graduated already right? Are you planning to take college?

Mi Cha: I thought about that, but it seems that I’m too busy already. So I still don’t know if I’ll take college! *nods & smiles*

Baro: Oh, you shouldn’t. You’re going to stress yourself if you’ll take college & be our PA *pats shoulder*

Mi Cha: A-aniya..

Sandeul: *tilts head* What do you mean? Of course, you’ll have a hard time! Except if you’ll..

Baro & Sandeul: *looks at you surprisingly* You’ll quit the job?!

Mi Cha: *looks down*..

                Little did you know, Jinyoung can hear your conversation with the guys & he felt that a knife stabbed him when he hears no answer coming from you.

Gongchan: What noona?! You’ll quit?!

Mi Cha: *stutters* I-I don’t know.. I’m not sure! *looks at them & smiled weakly*

Sandeul: B-but.. *pouts*

Mi Cha: Yah, duck oppa ~ I’m not yet sure. So cheer up, nae?

Sandeul: *sighs* I- I don’t know.. *goes to his room*

Mi Cha: B-but the party! *tries to call Sandeul* Aish.. *looks at the members*

Members: *sighs heavily* Forget it..

CNU: If Sandeul is not in the mood, it will affect all of us.. so yeah.. *goes into his room*

Mi Cha: I-I’m sorry.. *goes near baro*

Baro: It’s okay.. It’s your decision anyway.. *goes to his room*

Gongchan: I’m going to take a rest.. *sighs & goes to his room*

Mi Cha: *falls down on her knees* I-I’m s-sorry..

Jinyoung: *goes near you* Just try to understand them.. *pats your shoulder* It’s just that.. we’ve been to attached to you, so it’s hard on their part too.  We all hope you’ll decide what’s really on your heart.

Mi Cha: *nods* I’m so- *Jinyoung touches your lips with his index finger*

Jinyoung: Shh.. no need to say sorry. Take a rest, you’re tired.

Mi Cha: *nods* th-thank you.. *stand up*

Jinyoung: *helps you stand up & guides you through your room* There, good night. Just talk to the members tomorrow. *smiles*

Mi Cha: *nods & goes inside*

                You’re having a hard time to go to sleep, since you still don’t know if you’ll go to college. Then you remembered what Jinyoung said.

It’s just that.. we’ve been to attached to you, so it’s hard on their part too.  We all hope you’ll decide what’s really on your heart.

Mi Cha: *ruffles hair* I guess his right, I shall explain it to the guys very soon.

                It was already midnight when you fell asleep. Without knowing you didn’t turn your alarm clock on. The next morning, you woke up to see that the members were missing. Then you received a message from the manager.

                “You’re still sleeping, so I didn’t wake you up. We will have a radio show for now. We’ll be home by midnight. So I guess just clean the dorm.”

Mi Cha: *sighs in relief* Phew, I thought they’re mad at me & they left me.

---------

                The members arrived the dorm at midnight, and you were already sleeping. The next morning, it’s only CNU who has his schedule for his drama. So the rest of the members can take a rest.

Sandeul: *goes out of his room* Aish, I’m hungry, why is Mi Cha not cooking? *looks at Jinyoung*

Jinyoung: Maybe she’s not yet up? Try knocking in her room?

Sandeul: *goes in your room & knocks* Eh? No one’s answering. Shall I check if she’s here?

Gongchan: Hyung where’s Sandeul hyu-

                Before Gongchan can finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Sandeul’s shout.

Gongchan: Oh, nevermind. I found him. *looks at Sandeul who’s going near him* What?

Sandeul: *pants* Mi..Mi.. Cha..

Jinyoung: What? *tilts head*

Sandeul: *points Mi Cha’s room*

Baro: Why?! Is she dead?! *goes to Mi Cha’s room*

Gongchan: Chill hyung.. *pats Sandeul’s back*

Jinyoung: What happened? *looks at Baro*

Baro: *looks down* Gone..

Gongchan: What? *getting more confused*

Baro: Mi Cha’s gone..

Gongchan & Jinyoung: WHAT?! What do you mean?!

Baro: Her things are not in her room..

Sandeul: So she really left us without saying anything huh.. *goes into his room, sobbing*

Jinyoung: *goes into Mi Cha’s room* H..her clothes are not here.. *looks at Gongchan*

Gongchan: I thought we’re important to her.. somehow.. *goes at the living room with jinyoung*

Jinyoung: So you really left us huh? Is it really that easy leaving us? (POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- End of Chapter 22!

hi!. omfq guys. I'm very sorry for the lack of updates ~ TT I was busy.

My mum didn't allow me to go in the PC for a long time & as you all know.. our classes started ;'(

But anway, here's an update! ♥  Hope y'all like it ~ AND. I'll try to update very soon! ^u^

Hey,  YOUR COMMENTS ARE INSPIRING ME MORE ♥ KEEP COMMENTING! ^^

I love you sfm, friends :) ♥