Chapter18. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter18.

                The next day you got home from school, to see that it’s only Gongchan, CNU & Baro at the dorm.  Jinyoung & Sandeul went somewhere with the manager.

Mi Cha: *goes to the living room* I’ll be in my room, if you need something. Just call me. *smiles*

Baro: *reads a magazine* Sure yow!

                You went to your room and tried to study the lessons that were discussed earlier. They will be in your exams, but you don’t get it. Why? It’s math. You’re kinda slow in math. But you can comprehend sometimes. You’re best in History, English & Japanese class. But not, Math.

Mi Cha: Aisssh, of all subjects. Why math?! *ruffles hair* If I can just ask some help..

                You suddenly remembered the thing that CNU told you. If you need any help, you can ask him. You immediately went out of your room and went to the living room to see the guys watching the TV.

Gongchan: *watches TV* yes noona? *changes the channel*

Mi Cha: Uhh.. I would just ask if.. I can.. *lowers head*

Baro: Ask what? *looks at you confused*

Mi Cha: If I can.. *bites lower lip*

Baro: if you can date one of us? *laughs*

Gongchan: Yah! Hyung! *flicks forehead* What is it?

Mi Cha: Aniyo! *blushes* if I can.. ask help on my lessons..? *lowers head*

Baro: CNU is the best, ask him! *points at CNU*

CNU: *looks at you* Sure thing. What is it? Math? *smiles*

Gongchan: he’s good at everything, but not in English! *laughs*

CNU: Yah! Gong Chansik! *glares at Gongchan* Mi Cha, come here. Let me see..

Baro: Wow, you’re really studying hard ey. *looks at your notes*

Gongchan: You have a nice hand-writing. *blinks*

Mi Cha: *goes near CNU* Thank you. *smiles*

CNU: if you’re going to make some noise, I suggest you better go. *galres at BanChan*

BanChan: No! We will listen to! *smiles*

                You asked CNU some questions that you can’t understand and he explained it to you very well. He gave examples and showed some technique on how to answer it on an easy way.

CNU: Do you get it? *smiles*

Mi Cha: Yeah, somehow. *puffs cheeks*

Baro: Wow, that was.. woah. *goes in the kitchen*

Gongchan: I’ll eat first, I can’t take his lessons. *goes with Baro*

                You were mesmerized on how awesome CNU is when it comes to math, the both of you heard the door opened. You saw Sandeul & Jinyoung somewhat tired bec of the schedule.

Sandeul: hyung, what are you doing? *goes to the both of you*

Mi Cha: Oh, annyeong oppa. *smiles*

Sandeul: Hi there. Aigoo, you can call me oppa really straight now. *smiles & pats your head*

Mi Cha: *nods nods* Hihihi.

CNU: We are reviewing, for her exams. She asked help, so yeah. *grins*

                Sandeul went to the kitchen for a while, and you continued reviewing your lessons with CNU. It was so fun having him as your tutor. You understand your lessons clearly and you’re having fun. But somehow, Jinyoung felt a bit of jealousy seeing you laughing and feeling comfortable with CNU.

Gongchan: *goes near Jinyoung* Hey hyung! *pats shoulder*

Jinyoung: *surprised* Ah?! Yeah? O.O

Gongchan: You looking at Mi Cha? You like her? *pokes Jinyoung’s side*

Jinyoung: Eh?! No! *laughs awkwardly* Anyway, I shall take a rest for a while.

Gonghcan: Arraseo! *Assa, I know you like her* (POV)

                You finished your studying time with CNU and thanked him.

Mi Cha: Waaa, you should’ve been a tutor or a teacher instead, oppa. *blinks*

CNU: But I’m better as a star. *grins*

Mi Cha: *giggles* Yeah ~ Thank you so much. *bows*

CNU: No problem!

                You went to your room to fix your things & you cooked dinner for the guys.  While at Jinyoung’s room..

Jinyoung: Aish, it’s impossible to like her! She’s a trouble maker, I hate trouble maker the most. *ruffles hair*

Mi Cha: *goes at Jinyoung’s room & knocks* Jinyoung oppa, dinner is ready..

Jinyoung: *shouts* I won’t eat!

Mi Cha: Eh? Ar..Arraseo..

                You went to the dining area and told the guys that Jinyoung won’t eat. You ate with them, but you finished earlier and told them to call you when they’re finish already so that you’ll wash the dishes. You went back to your room & studied your lessons for a while.

Baro: Yah yah, I have a feeling that  Jinyoung likes Mi Cha.. *wiggles eyebrows*

Sandeul & CNU: Ehh?! Impossible!

Baro: That’s what I see..  *eats again*

CNU: Jinyoung likes no one..

Baro: oh well, I was just kidding! Because like in love stories, at first they won’t be getting along with each other, but in the end.. they’ll be together. *winks*

Goncghan: Stop dreaming hyung! *shooks head*

 

                The members had a fun talk with each other and you washed the dishes. While Jinyoung, still in his room getting confused on himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- End of Chapter 18!

here's an update guys! ^^ hihihi. Btw, our classes will start this week. TT. TT Expect kinda late updates ~ 

, what do you think? ^^ Btw, thanks for your comment! I love you :* ♥

Sorry, for the blog post I made last time, it's so dramatic ~  ∩(︶▽︶)∩ 

Keep reading & commenting! ^^