Chapter5. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter5.

                You woke up so early remembering that you’ll start cleaning the dorm and assisting the boys from now on. But you realized that you’re on your bed, yet you remembered that you fell asleep at the dining table waiting for them last night. You fixed yourself and went out of the room, to see that the members are not still up.

Mi Cha: I wonder who guided me to go in my room? Oh well, I need to clean first.

                You went to the living room, and your jaw dropped to see that it’s already messy, knowing it’s just you’re 2nd day at the dorm.

Mi Cha: Waaaaaaaaaaah. These guys, seriously. Ugh.

You remembered what their leader said that every corner must be clean. You swept the floor and picked up the pieces of papers and chips on the floor, wiped the floor and the table on the living room. You hold onto the vase for a while and from your curiosity, you saw some music sheets on the table and looked at it.

Mi Cha: Wow, they must be really smart. They can even make their own music.

Jinyoung: We really are, that’s why people love us.

Mi Cha: Waaaaaa! *accidentally drops the vase* Y-you scared me.. sir.

Jinyoung: *saw you dropped the vase* Yah! The vase!!!

Mi Cha: Waaaaaa! *gets the vase and saw that the music sheets are all wet* I..i’m sorry.

Jinyoung: WHAT?! *goes near you & saw that the music sheets are wet* WTH! Get away from here! Move!!!!!

Mi Cha: I didn’t mean to get them wet, sir. I just got scared seeing you. S-sorry. *bows*

Jinyoung: You think your sorry will make my music sheets dry right now?! MOVE!!!

                The members woke up from all the sudden noise they heard. Sandeul went outside of his room first, seeing the both of you arguing.

Sandeul: H-hyung, what’s the matter? So early in the morning.. *yawns*

Jinyoung: Yeah, it’s early in the morning and this girl is making trouble already!!

Baro: What do you mean? Why? *saw the music sheets wet* Ohh..my..

Sandeul: Don’t you have copies for that music sheets?

Jinyoung: Nothing! Ugh, this is for our album, and it’s all ruined!

CNU: We’ll help you do it. Is the CEO waiting for that already?

Jinyoung: Well, yeah. He said to do it as soon as possbile.

Gongchan: *goes near you* It’s your fault!! You’re a trouble maker!!!!!

Mi Cha: I..i’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to..-

Gongchan: Didn’t mean what?! You’ve done it already!!!!

                You and the members heard the door opened to see that it’s the manager..

Manager: Woah woah, what’s with the commotion? It’s so early!

Gongchan: This trouble maker here *points you* The music sheets that Jinyoung hyung made are all wet, thanks to her.

Manager: What? What do you mean? For your comeback?!

Gongchan: Well, yeah?

Manager: M..maybe she didn’t mean to, right Mi Cha?

Mi Cha: *slowly nods* I..i’m sorry sir. *bows*

Manager: Jinyoung, can’t you make another one? Look, she didn’t mean to.

Jinyoung: I will. Just don’t let that girl show her face to me.

Manager: W..what? What do you mean?

Jinyoung: Fire her. I’ll make another one.

Manager: No! The CEO wants you guys to have a maid for the dorm!

Jinyoung: tell the CEO that I won’t make it then..

Mi Cha: *kneels down* P-pls sir, don’t fire me. I-I need the j-job.. *stuttered voice*

                They were all shocked that you kneeled down, they didn’t know that you badly need the job.

Sandeul: We-we won’t fire you, s-stand up. You’re making us feel guilty. *helps you stand up*

MI Cha: *stand up* I-I’m so sorry. *bows* I’ll do my best in the job and won’t trouble you guys anymore. Just don’t fire me. I badly need it.

Jinyoung: *realizing it’s not your fault somehow* Ugh! Fine! But one more trouble, and we’ll definitely fire you!

Mi Cha: Y-yes, sir. I won’t, I promise! *bows*

Manager: Good good, now it’s all okay? Huh? Anyway, we need to go, we’ll be meeting the CEO. Oh, and Mi Cha, you won’t go with us today. I can handle the schedule by myself. Understand?

Mi Cha: Y-yes sir.. *nods*

Manager: Do you have food? Or you want to stop at the store and just by? We need to get going in a minute.

Sandeul: Oh! The food that Mi Cha prepared last night! We’ll just take that.

Mi Cha: Ohh! I’ll get it warm for you so you can bring it. *goes to the kitchen and prepares the food*

                While the members are preparing, you sighed in relief that you didn’t get fire in your job. You packed their foods and waited for them near the door.

Manager: C’mon guys! We need to get going! *saw you waiting for them* Uh, Mi Cha. Don’t mind Jinyoung. He’s just like that when he’s mad. But he’s really nice! Wait for us okay? Btw, the code of the dorm room is 042311. Okay? We’ll leave you now!

Mi Cha: *nods nods* yes sir! Thank you!

Sandeul: Have you prepared the food? *smiles*

Mi Cha: Y..yeah sir! *gives the packed food and smiles*

Sandeul: Wow thanks! *smiles* And it’s ‘oppa’ not ‘sir’! Okay? *ruffles your hair & goes out of the dorm room*

Mi Cha: Yes oppa! *bows and smiles*

                 The members bid their good bye to you except for Jinyoung and Gongchan who acts very cold to you since the first place.

Mi Cha: S-stay safe sir! *waves and closes the door*

                It’s a whole day that they’re gone, and you totally cleaned the dorm. Except for their room, you still need to ask permission for them if they will allow you. To avoid accidents like what happened earlier.

                It’s getting dark and you need to prepare dinner for them. So they won’t argue anymore like what happened yesterday. You cooked Cucumber kimchi, Sushi, Samgyupsal, Fried chicken, & kimchi pancakes.  You waited for them on the living area while watching the TV. You suddenly heard the door open, and saw the guys. You hurriedly turned off the TV and greeted them.

Mi Cha: *bows* W.welcome home sir. Did you eat already? I prepared the dinner.

Sandeul: Wow! Really?! I’m so hungry! Let’s eat now!

                Everyone went to the dining room except for Jinyoung..

Jinyoung: I won’t eat. I’m not hungry.

                Baro and Sandeul saw your disappointed face and they went to Jinyoung.

Baro & Sandeul: Really hyung? *clings in his arm*

Jinyoung: Get away, I’m not hungry.

Baro & Sandeul: There’s Sushi. *wiggles eyebrows*

Jinyoung: S-so? I’m not hungry!

Baro & Sandeul: Oh c’mon! *drags him to the dining table*

Jinyoung: Ugh. Seriously guys.. *saw the food on the table*

Baro: Let’s dig in! Yay! *eats*

                They all ate the food happily, even Jinyoung as if he regretted saying that he’s not hungry. And CNU noticed that you’re not eating.

CNU: You won’t eat? *looks at you*

Mi Cha: Hm? What? Nope! I’m not hungry! *smiles*

CNU: All right then. *continues to eat*

                They have fun chit chats and all ‘till they finished eating. Seeing their happy face makes your heart melt.  (Italicized word will be your thoughts or POV)

Mi Cha: “It must be really fun being with them sometimes, they’re like a family.”.

                They finished eating and went to the living room to watch some movies, but you saw Jinyoung still on his chair.

Mi Cha: Is there something wrong, sir? You need something?

Jinyoung: I’ll let you off this time. Don’t do something bad again, or else you’ll know what’ll happen. *stands up & goes to the living room*

Mi Cha: Y-yeah sir!

                You washed the dishes and cleaned the dining area & kitchen. You went to the living room and saw them sleeping, you quickly got a blanket and comforter and covered them. You went to your room and laid to your bed, realizing it’s been a tough day for you and waiting what will happen for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------- End of Chapter5!

@SaranghaeB1A4: Thanks :) Keep reading.

@kimily: HAHAHAHA!  Channie so mean ~~  Here's it :)

@: Why you so silent reader? I need to know what's on yer mind for this story :)

** Why is that no one's  commenting. Is it that bad T.T Sorry ~