Chapter21. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter21.

                They introduced themselves in the stage..

B1A4: Let’s Fly B1A4! Annyeonghaseyo, B1A4 imninda. ~

Jinyoung: Nae, annyeong. I’m Jinyoung, B1A4’s leader. We’ve prepared our comeback that almost everyone will like. Our album title is Ignition, with our comeback song Baby I’m Sorry produced and composed by me. With the help of our fellow B1A4 members.

Sandeul: Nae, we expect everyone to like & love our new song, with our new manly concept style.

B1A4: Once again, this is B1A4. Please keep on supporting us! *bows & claps*

                The PD for the music program cued them to go in their places and start for the taping.

PD: Music cue!

                The music started playing, loud thumps from the speakers, screaming fangirls. You have it, B1A4’s anticipated comeback. Their fangirls, also called BANA watched the members with grateful & shimmering eyes. What makes more special with their comeback? It’s because the leader of the group, Jinyoung produced and composed the song.

Fangirls/BANA: Oppaaaa! *screams & fan chants*

                They delivered their comeback nicely. Once their finished, they quickly got off the stage and went to you.

Mi Cha: *gets the wipes & bottled waters* Aigo, daebak. Here’s your water. *gives to Gongchan*

Gongchan: Kumawo noona ~ *smiles*

Mi Cha: *wipes sweat* Great rapping, oppa.

Baro: Really? Thank you! *drinks water*

Mi Cha: *smiles* Oh, Sandeul oppa, CNU oppa, here’s your water. *gives them water*

Sandeul: Thank you! *smiles* Did we do great during the performance?

Mi Cha: *nods and smiles* Daebak! *giggles*

CNU: Thank you for that, can I have tissue?

Mi Cha: Oh here, *gives tissues*

CNU: Thank you Mi Cha! *smiles & wipes sweat*

Mi Cha: *saw Jinyoung* Oh, leader! *smiles*

Jinyoung: *smiles* How’s our performance?

Mi Cha: *raises her two thumbs up & giggles*

Jinyoung: Just two thumbs up? *shooks head*

Mi Cha: if I have ten or one hundred thumbs, I’ll show it to you. But I only have two ~ *pokes*

Jinyoung: *laughs* Hahaha, you have a point.

Mi Cha: Oh here’s your water. *gives water & wipes his sweat*

Jinyoung: Thanks! *looks at Mi Cha straight in her eyes*

Mi Cha: *looks at Jinyoung staright in his eyes* Wh-what ? Do you need something?

Jinyoung: *looks away & blushes* N-nothing!

Mi Cha: *blushes & heart beats fast* Oh-oh, I see.. *nods*

Sandeul: *laughs* Look at the awkward master-slave couple.. *wiggles eyebrows*

Jinyoung: Wh-what?! *looks at Sandeul*

Baro:  Hyung.. Master*point at Jinyoung* and Slave *points at Mi Cha* couple! *points to the both of you*

Sandeul: Yeah! Right! *chuckles & high fives with baro*

Jinyoung: Whatever, impossible! *shooks head*

                For some reason when he said impossible, it’s like your heart shattered into pieces. You got confused of your feeling for a while, you stood up frozen, not knowing what to do.

Manager: Good job guys! Let’s go back to the dressing room! *signals the members & and you*

                You didn’t hear anybody around you, all you can hear is the word that Jinyoung said.

Gongchan: Noona! *waves his hand in front of your face*

Mi Cha: *not listening*

Gongchan: *does it once again& tickles you*

Mi Cha: *surprised* Ah-ahh! Wh-what?

Gongchan: Nothing, you look you’re thinking too deep. Manager hyung said we should head back to the dressing room.

Mi Cha: Ah, aniyo. Oh, sure sure. *follows Gongchan*

                You and the members stayed at the dressing room for a while and waited for the manager. The guys are happy talking even if you can see that their tired from their comeback.

Manager: *goes inside the dressing room* Hey! You guys did a great job! *claps* Congrats!

B1A4: Thank you hyung! *group hugs with the manager*

Mi Cha: *claps & smiles*

Manager:  *looks at you* Oh, thanks for the hard work, Mi Cha! *smiles*

Mi Cha: It’s my job, sir. *smiles*

                You all went home & rested for a while. The members told you that they won’t be eating since their full & tired from the comeback so they’ll just rest.

Mi Cha: *goes to your room & sits in your bed* Aish! I can’t fall to that leader! Never! *ruffles hair & covers herself into a blanket*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             ----   End of Chapter 21!

Finally, I updated! Sorry for the lack of updates ~ I have school.

I went for a vacation, for 3 days. There's no conncetion in that place too TT

I'll try to update tomorrow. I'm sorry ~ But, here's an update now! ^^

Hey ,  SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING! HERE'S IT ! ^^ PLS COMMENT NAE? 8DDD