Chapter4. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter4.

 

                You’re walking in the clouds full of cotton candy.. You were so amazed by it. But you suddenly heard some loud earthquake. You tried to ignore it, but you realized that someone’s calling out your name. You grumbled and slightly opened your eyes to see you’re in a room.. You suddenly sat up and realize you’re just dreaming and hearing some loud knocks on your door.

Mi Cha: Omoo. I fell asleep! It’s d-dinner time!

B1A4: MI CHA! YAAAAHHH! DID YOU DIE??!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! *knocks so loud*

Mi Cha: Aish, these guys. *fixes yourself* Hull, they’re really mad. *opens the door*

                You opened the door to see Sandeul crying bec he’s so hungry..

Mi Cha: I’m so sorry sir! I.. I fell asleep! *bows*

Baro: Aish, we thought you’re dead! Anyway, do you know how to cook?! Cook already! We’re hungry!!!

Mi Cha: But.. Manager said that I’ll just clean for you guys..

Jinyoung: WHAT?! Are you talking nonsense?! You’re a MAID! Do you know the word M-A-I-D?!!

Mi Cha: *nods* Y-yes, sir. *lowers head*

Jinyoung: AISH! You’re making me angrier! Let’s just eat outside! C’mon guys!

Sandeul: *cries* my tummy…..

CNU: Can you just control it?! *irritated*

                They all went to the door and wore their shoes and jackets, because they’re so noisy they did not hear what you’re trying to say,

Mi Cha: *loud noise* I..I know how to cook! I’ll cook for you guys! Just be back in a bit!

                B1A4 left the dorm and you hurriedly went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see that they’re all packed with complete foods & beverages. You cooked pasta, Aglio olio,  salad, Bibimbap, Burger, and a lot more. It’s getting late and you’re getting worried because they’re not yet home. You covered the food and waited for them on dining room, not realizing you fell asleep.

                The members arrived at the dorm at late midnight, to see that all lights were still .

Sandeul: Aigoo, I’m so full. Oh, Is Mi Cha sleeping already?

Gongchan: Maybe, that sleepy girl. Tch.

Baro:  I’m going to drink first. *goes to the dining room* WOW. GUYS! Come here! Look!

Sandeul: *runs towards Baro and saw the food you cooked* WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. She cooked that?! How come she did not say to us?

CNU: She did, she’s saying that she’ll cook for us. But you’re not listening.

Baro: Eh?! We did not hear it!

CNU: It’s because of your big mouth! *goes to his room*

Sandeul: We should eat that tomorrow morning. *jumps happily and went to his room*

Baro: Oh well, good night! *goes to his room*

                Jinyoung saw you in the sleeping at the kitchen table, and the members were on their room already. He will feel bad if he’ll just leave you there, so he carried you up and brought you to your room.

Jinyoung: Aisssh, she’s so heavy!!  *puts you down on the bed* I guess you’re not bad after all. *turns off the light & goes outside*

Gongchan: Hyung!

Jinyoung: *surprised seeing Channie* H-hey, you still up? Go to bed.

Gongchan: Obviously. But, what are you up to in that room?

Jinyoung: Ah, I just carried her there. I’ll feel bad if I’ll leave her in the kitchen. So yeah.

Gongchan: Yknow what hyung, I bet that girl will be a trouble maker. Anyway, good night! *goes to his room*

Jinyoung: Yeah, good night. Tch, He’s right. *goes to his room & laid down on his bed*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- End of Chapter4!

@_ilovekyuhyun_: Aww, thank you! ^^

@kimily: hahahaha! yeeah. Thanks :)

@: Don't forget to comment & subscribe, okay? ^^