Chapter19. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter19.

                It’s your exam this week, but you still need to accompany the boys for their upcoming comeback next week.  You hurriedly went to school so you won’t be late for school, because you’re rushing you forgot to bid good bye and cook breakfast for them.

                After an hour, the members woke up to see nothing on the kitchen table.

Sandeul: *yawns* I’m hungry ~ Let’s eat!

CNU: If you can ~ *points at the table*

Sandeul: *surprised* What?! There’s no food?? *whines*

Gongchan: Obviously.. *shooks head*

Baro: Maybe she’s in a hurry..  Oh wait! It’s her exam!

CNU: Ah, yeah. We forgot to wish her a good luck ~

Jinyoung: I’ll ask manager hyung for her # so we can text her.

Baro: Wowowowow. You? Wish her a good luck? *wiggles eyebrows*

Jinyoung: WE WILL. *grins & text their manager*

                While at school, you answered your test sheets carefully. You suddenly remembered that you didn’t cook breakfast for them

Mi Cha: Oh shoot! I forgot to cook! I’m dead to Jinyoung (POV)

                The manager sent your number to the guys & they texted you.

“Yah! Good luck on your exams! FIGHTING! Btw, you didn’t cook breakfast. “

** Jinyoung hyung is not mad! Don’t worry!

 ---- Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan, CNU, Jinyoung ^u^”

It’s been half of the day while you’re taking exams. You had your break and checked your phone, to see their message.

Mi Cha: *chuckles* Aigoo, they’re like a family my brothers.

                Until you saw the name of Jinyoung in the message.

Mi Cha: *heart beats faster* Aigoo ~ This can’t be. I’m just nervous. *nods nods & replied*

“Thank you! ^o^ Sorry ~ I’m rushing a while ago. I’ll cook when I get home!”

   ---- Mi Cha ~”

You went to your class room & start reviewing for the last periods. While at the dorm..

Sandeul: Hyung! She replied, she’ll cook for us later! *jumps around*

Jinyoung: *gets the phone* Of course she will, she’s our maid! *grins*

                At your school, the bell rang and your final exams are finish. Everyone cheered because the school will have a 1 week vacation. You stretched your arms and smiled, hoping you won’t fail your exams. You excitedly went home at the dorm, you opened the door and you were shocked by what you saw.

Mi Cha: *goes inside* I’m home opp- *accidentally drops your things*WHAT.HAPPENED.HERE.

                You saw the guys playing around and flour all over the floor. You saw them having bits of chocolate and cake flour in their faces.

Gongchan: *saw you* Oh, noona! You’re home! Annyeong *smiles & puts cake flour on your cheeks*

Mi Cha: *bewildered* Wh-what are you doing.. Why is the place so.. messy..

Jinyoung: *smiles* We’re baking cake! *puts Sandeul’s face some cake flour*

Sandeul: We planned to celebrate last day our your exams & our comeback! *jumps around*

Mi Cha: Wh-what? *mumbles* Didn’t you think I’m going to clean all of this..

CNU: What? *smiles*

Mi Cha: N-nothing, I’m going to change first. *goes inside your room*

                You went inside your room and changed your clothes.

Mi Cha: Aish, my head feels so heavy. I thought I can rest for a while, but with this mess they created. I guess I won’t be taking any rest. Ugh, oh well. It’s my job, there are boys after all.

                You went outside of your room & the boys are still playing.

Mi Cha: You’re gonna bake a cake right? Where is it? *smiles*

Baro: Yeah. We were supposed to! But it’s a fail. Jinyoung hyung said that he knows how to do it, but it seems that he was just kidding. Right hyung? *pokes Jinyoung*

Jinyoung: I really know how to do it! During our trainee days, I baked bread and cookies. But it seems I forgot some instructions. So yeah. *grins* hehehe

Mi Cha: Aigooo. You guys. *chuckles*

Sandeul: Hyung! Let’s stroll outside! *puppy eyes*

Gongchan: Yeah yeah! We should! *looks at his hyungs*

Jinyoung: Sure sure! Oh wait.. But Mi Cha?

Mi Cha: Eh? No no! I’ll stay here. I’ll clean the mess. *smiles weakly*

CNU: Ohh, arraseo. Let’s go?

Baro: Wooohoooo!!! *shouts*

                They all went outside and you’re going to clean the mess.

Mi Cha: *bids them good bye & closes the door* Hmm, gonna clean. Ugh, I don’t feel well.  *rubs temple*

                You cleaned the whole living area, mopped the floor, you were about to wash the containers & dishes but you felt dizzy & fainted.

-----

                Without knowing what happened to you. The boys are having fun outside & strolled around the park.

Sandeul: it’s great that we can stroll like this before our comeback! *smiles widely*

Jinyoung: *nods nods* Yeah, when we have our comeback. We will surely have no time for ourselves.

Gongchan: *inhales* Hmm… fresh air as always! *smiles*

CNU: I miss the times when we’re still trainees! *smiles*

Baro:  yeah! We’re always having fun & the manager will get mad at times. *chuckles*

Jinyoung: *laughs & felt something* Ohh~ *shivers*

Other members: Bwoh? What happened? *looks at Jinyoung*

Jinyoung: Hm? Nothing ~ I just felt something cold. *awkwardly laughs*

                The members had fun & took some time for themselves. They don’t even know that you fainted from exhaustion & tiredness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- End of Chapter 19! 

Oraaayt. here's an update! ^^ Sorry if it's late. We already have classes TT  ~

for me, right? But I promise to keep on updating it if I'll have enough time ~

, OMG. I really appreciated your comment! Thank you ~ Always do that ^^ HAHAHA! I love you! ♥

Enjoy this chapter, and keep reading and commenting! ^^ (ノ゜ω゜)ノ