Chapter23. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter23.

                You woke up early and packed up your things. You will be going into your hometown for your parents’ death anniversary. You’re at the train station and your received a text from the manager.

                “Be back tomorrow, okay? Did you tell the members that you’ll leave for your parent’s death anniversary?”

----- Manager.

Mi Cha: Oh, I forgot telling them nae. *looks at your phone* Aigoo, the signal is getting low here. *pouts* How will I inform them & tell it to the manager? *rests your head in the window shield*

------- flashback!

                It was already midnight when you fell asleep. Without knowing you didn’t turn your alarm clock on. The next morning, you woke up to see that the members were missing. Then you received a message from the manager.

                “You’re still sleeping, so I didn’t wake you up. We will have a radio show for now. We’ll be home by midnight. So I guess just clean the dorm.”

Mi Cha: *sighs in relief* Phew, I thought they’re mad at me & they left me.

                You were about to clean the dorm when you suddenly remembered the date for tomorrow, it’s your parents’ death anniversary.

Mi Cha: *looks at the calendar* Ohh, it’s their death anniversary. I shall ask the manager if I can go home in my hometown for tomorrow.

                You texted the manager and explained some things on him that you need to go home for your parents’ death anniversary. Luckily, he said it’s okay since the guys have no schedules tomorrow except for CNU.

--------- end of flashback!

                While the manager is at the van with CNU, he received a text coming from the members.

Manager: *laughs* Aish, seriously.. these guys..

CNU: *confused* Why hyung?

Manager: *continues laughing* They’re having a drama in the dorm. *giggles*

CNU: *tilts head* Drama? O.o

Manager: Yeah, they texted me saying that Mi Cha was gone.. *chuckles*

CNU: *surprised* What?! Mi Cha is gone?

Manager: *laughs* Even you.. hahahahaha!

CNU:  Yah hyung! Why?

Manager: She just left because it’s her parents’ death anniversary today, and the members were crying & having a drama saying that she left you guys.

CNU: *giggles* Jinja? Aigo, I could just imagine them. Who texted you?

Manager: All of them *giggles & shows the messages to CNU*

                “Hyung.. I guess you need to look for a new PA and maid.. She left us, she’s gone.”

     ----- Jinyoung.

                “Manager hyung, is it that easy for our maid to leave us? She didn’t even say any word.. ;’(“

    ----- Sandeul.

                “Hyung!! I need a bucket for my tears!! Mi Cha left us already!!!!”

   ----- Baro.

                Hyung, did the Sandeul, Baro & Jinyoung hyung texted you already? If yes, then that’s what I feel right now..”

   ----- Gongchan.

CNU: *laughs out loudly* OMG. They’re really dramatic! What the.. I just can’t.. HAHAHAHAHA! Did you reply on their messages?

Manager: I know right? *shooks head* No, I won’t tell them, so just act cool. If they ask you why you’re happy, just tell them the truth, but if possible.. don’t tell them. Arra? *giggles*

CNU: *chuckles* Sure hyung.. Aigoo, these guys..

Manager: Yeah.. I guess Mi Cha doesn’t have any signal right now. I tried to call her but no network coverage.

CNU: Maybe? It’s a province right?

Manager: Yeah, oh anyway. You’re here. *opens the door*

CNU: Thanks hyung! See you tomorrow!

Manager: Sure, if you guys need something, just tell it to me, arraseo?

CNU: *nods* yes hyung! Thanks!

Manager: Oh, and CNU. Just let them be dramatic okay? *smiles*

CNU: *winks* No problem, hyung!

                The manager bids goodbye to them and CNU went inside the dorm. As he goes inside, he noticed the aura inside the dorm, it’s gloomy.

CNU: *goes inside & saw the members in the living area* Woah woah, what’s with the gloomy aura I feel?

Sandeul: *sniffs* N-nothing..

Baro: *smiles weakly* How’s the filming?

CNU: It’s fun! But tiring! *grins*

Baro: O-ohh.. Jinja? Take a rest.. *sobs*

CNU: *tilts head* You guys are so weird...

Gongchan: *crawls to CNU like a puppy* Hyung.. *sobs*

CNU: *looks at Gongchna then Jinyoung* Oh shoot, Jinyoung, even you?!

Jinyoung: *sniffs & sobs* Why? Am I banned on being emotional..

CNU: *secretly laughs & goes to his room* These guys.. wth..

Sandeul: *knocks* Hyung.. I’m hungry.. No one will cook for us from now on.

CNU: Oh, I’ll cook. Wait in the living room.

                CNU cooked some simple dishes for the guys. They were amazed by the hidden talent that CNU has.

Gongchan: Wow hyung, you’re a good cook too! *smiles*

CNU: Really? Thank you!

Baro: But.. how come you act like you don’t care? *sobs*

CNU: Huh? Act like I don’t care? What do you mean?

Jinyoung: Did you know that Mi Cha left us? *looks at CNU*

CNU: Ah, yeah. Why? *continues to eat*

Sandeul: Why do you act like she’s not our friend then? It’s like that it’s nothing to you even if she left?

CNU: Of course, why would I act like you guys are acting right now?

Gongchan: So mean, CNU hyung.

CNU: Why would I? As if she won’t comeback!

Jinyoung: CNU, do you know the word left? She left us..

Baro: And she’s not coming back!

CNU: Who told you? Trust me, she will..

Sandeul: How’d you know then?!

CNU: Of course..

Gongchan: Of course what hyung?!

CNU: She’ll come back tomorrow! Sheez guys, chill.

Members except CNU: What do you mean?!

CNU: She just went to her province because it’s her parents’ death anniversary! Chill..

Sandeul:  *smiles widely* Are you serious?!!!

CNU: Yeah, hello.. Manager hyung told me, he’s really laughing at your reactions when you texted him. *giggles*

Jinyoung: Aish! *ruffles hair* Why didn’t she inform us then?

CNU: Maybe she has no network coverage, since it’s a province.

Baro: Why didn’t she tell it earlier then?

CNU: She didn’t see us last night & she left earlier this morning, but she informed the manager.

Gongchan: I want to see her already ~~ Let’s follow her. ~

Members except Gongchan: Bwoh?! Are you kidding??!

Gongchan: Aniyo ~ *smiles innocently*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- End of Chapter 23!

hiii waddup ;u; here's an update! ~ sorry again for lacking of updates ~

i have trainings, practices, and classes so i don't have enough time to post the chapter ~ TT 

Btw, Hey.. @ HEY PLS DO COMMENT. IT INSPIRES ME A LOT, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ♥ :*

lol. I read one comment, and yeah.. i'm a stupid author \o/ Sorry!

Anyway, Ikeep reading & commenting! ^^