Chapter20. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter20.

                The members went home after they strolled outside.

Sandeul: Aigoo,that was fun. *giggles*

Jinyoung: Yeah! *grins* Oh, where’s Mi Cha? *looks inside*

Baro: Maybe at the kitchen? *removes his shoes*

Jinyoung: *goes to the kitchen & saw you* Yahh!! Mi Cha!!! *shouts & goes to you*

Gongchan: *heard Jinyoung & rushes to go in the kitchen* What happened?! *saw Mi Cha*

Jinyoung: I.. I don’t know! I saw her lying here. *holds you*

Baro, CNU & Sandeul: *goes at the kitchen & surprised to see you*

Jinyoung: She’s hot, she has a fever. *carries you bridal style & goes into your room*

Members: *follows Jinyoung & worries about you*

Jinyoung: *puts you down in bed* Oh, maybe that’s why I felt the chills a while ago.

CNU: *nods nods* I bet she’s so stresses and exhausted from this week’s activities, since she’s not eating.

Mi Cha: *slowly opens your eyes & grumbles* Aigoo, my.. head hurts.. *surprised that you’re in bed* Wh-what??! *sits up & your head hurts* Ah-ah! ~

Gongchan: Yah yah noona! You fainted! You take a rest! *helps you lie down*

Mi Cha: B-but.. I’m not yet finished cleaning.

Sandeul: Oh! No buts! You take care of yourself first. ~

CNU: You need to get better until tomorrow, since you’ll accompany us for our comeback.

Mi Cha: Yeah, sorry for giving you trouble. *bows*

Jinyoung: It’s okay. *gives you meds* Take those, you’ll feel better.

Mi Cha: Thanks! *smiles*

Jinyoung: *smiles back* No problem, sorry for giving you a hard time too.

Baro: You better go to sleep Mi Cha. *ruffles hair*

                You agreed and they all went outside of your room and you took a rest. The following day, you woke up feeling a lot better from the meds that Jinyoung gave you.

Mi Cha: *walks out of her room & saw the members cooking* Waaa, don’t do that. Let me, just get ready for your comeback later ~ *goes to the members*

Jinyoung: It’s fine, take a rest. You’ll need a lot of energy later. *pushes you through the living room*

Mi Cha: B-but, you should-

Gonghcan: Noona ~ Listen to leader-nim. Just  fix our things for the comeback. So yeah.. *smiles*

Mi Cha: Eh ~ Arasseo ~ *goes at the living area & fixes their things*

                The manager arrived earlier than you thought and he’s rushing the members and all of you.

Manager: Oh, Mi Cha.. how are you? We better keep going! Faster faster! *signals the members*

Members: Yeah hyung, we’re ready! *goes near the door*

Manager: Okay okay, let’s go!

                You followed the members and their manager, today is their comeback & your first time to go at a music station. You arrived at the music station & you & the members quickly went out off the van to see their fans waiting outside. Once the boys are out, the fangirls are screaming and the place is getting crowded, but you and the rest of them managed to go inside.

Sandeul: Woah ~ I thought I’ll die over there. *pants*

Gongchan: Yeah, they’re two times a lot than last time.

CNU: Are you okay Mi Cha? *looks at you*

Mi Cha: *pants* Y-yeah.. hehehe

Jinyoung: You should get used onto that already, arra? *pats your shoulder*

Mi Cha: Yes oppa!

                You followed them into their dressing room & they were getting fixed and getting prepared for their stage.  After a while, the PD told them to get ready.

Manager: Faster, and put on your mics. *goes out of the room*

                You helped them put their mics.

Gongchan & Sandeul: Kumawo! *smiles & goes out*

Baro & CNU: We’re done ~ *goes out of the room*

Mi Cha: *looks at Jinyoung* The leader needs some help.. *goes near Jinyoung*

Jinyoung: *having  a hard time putting his mic on* Ohh.. thanks.

                You helped him put his mic and the both of you didn’t realize that your faces are just inches away from each other.

Jinyoung: *looks at you & his face is inches away from you* Thank you.

Mi Cha: *looks at him & feels his breath* Ohh, no problem *looks away & blushes* You should go now, oppa.

Jinyoung: *awkwardly smiles* Ahg, nae. Thank you ~ *goes out*

 

                You followed the members and went to the stage. You saw a lot of fans anticipating for their comeback. You were so amazed, there are a lot of groups in the studio.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- End of Chapter 20!

Yay! It's a double update, it's because I so love you ~  whatdaya think guisss? :)

And. OMFG, HAVE YOU SEEN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF BEAUTIFUL TARGET?!

. I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WATCHING ITTTT! THEIR CUTENESS IS SOO. SlkdfJDSKFJ ♥♥♥

My fangirl feels:   (ノ◕‿◕)ノ~『✧~*B1A4*~✧』

 

I still have classes tomorrow, so I'll try to update it tomorrow. Keep reading and commenting! ^^