Chapter7. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter7.

                You’re at school. And you can’t keep your mind to think straight because of the boys in the dorm. You thought that the dorm might be in a mess and everything. You looked on the window and didn’t listen to the teacher.

Mi Cha: Ugh, I wonder what they are doing right now. I’m afraid I’ll be cleaning a lot when I get home.

Teacher: *from his table* Miss Lee!

Mi Cha: What if I’ll collapse from cleaning that dorm?!

Teacher: *shouts* Miss Lee!!

Mi Cha: Aish! This is so frustrating!! *ruffles hair*

Teacher: Miss Lee Mi Cha!!!! *shouts again*

                Then you realized you’re inside the classroom and yet you’re having thoughts with the boys at the dorm.

Mi Cha: *looks at the teacher* Ah! Teacher! I’m-I’m sorry.. I was just.. uhh..

Teacher: What again? Going to excuse? You’re voice is louder than mine!

Mi Cha; I’m sorry! *bows*

Teacher: Sorry will not be enough. Stay after school, detention!

Mi Cha: Eh?! But I need to leave early! I have something-

Teacher:  What?! No excuses! You’ll be staying for detention!!

Mi Cha: Omoo, how can I say it to the manager and the rest of members? Ugh. (POV of Mi Cha)

                Classes ended and you remembered that you still have to stay for detention. You texted the manager saying that they should wait for you in a bit.

Mi Cha: Aish, I hope manager will understand it. Detention will take time. ~~~

                You went to the detention room and the teacher asked you to clean the whole room and the corridor. While going to your room to clean it. You received a text from the manager saying that they’re outside already and asked you to hurry up a bit, because the members are irritated already.

Mi Cha: Aish, I’m always destined in cleaning!! I need to hurry up now. ~~~

                You cleaned the room and the corridor so fast, and you bid good bye to the teacher. And now, you’re 30 mins late.

Mi Cha: Hng, I’m sure they’re all mad at me now!

                You ran as fast as you can and you saw the van approaching near you. The manager opened the window.

Manager: What are you doing? Get on now!

Mi Cha: Y..yeah sir. *opens the door of the van & greets the members*

Jinyoung: Aish! Get in! faster!

Mi Cha: Y-yeah sir. *sits beside Jinyoung*

Gongchan: Ohh. Even though you’re hardworking you’re getting detentions huh? *smirks*

Mi Cha: E-eh? It’s just that..  *lowers head*

Gongchan: What? Are you thinking about us? Our cute faces? Huh? Noona? *pokes your side*

Mi Cha: *blushes from calling you noona* Eh, eh ~~ Aniyo!

Baro: *pops out from the back* Yah yah! You’re pretty wearing your school uniform!!

Mi Cha: *shocked and accidentally hits Jinyoung* Eh.. eh, aniyo! *blushes*

Jinyoung: Aish, will you keep quiet?!

Mi Cha: S-sorry..

Sandeul:  Ikr? You can be our girl! Hohoho. Kidding!

Mi Cha: Ehhhh ~~~  *lowers head*

CNU: Will you guys keep quiet? I’m trying to sleep here.

Mi Cha: S-sorry sir..

 

                You and the boys went to the set for the filming of their new music video. It’s your first work being their PA, and you’ll do your best so that the boys won’t get irritated of you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----   End of Chapter 7!

** I planned on replying on everyone's comment. To be fair, so yeah =)

@macaronisalad10: Ikr? Sandeulli our duck ~ ^^ Hm? Jinyoung ey.. ;)

@lehcar_rachel0123711: Hahaha! My pleasure if you'll have longer comments ;) Okay?

@kimily: Are they? really? ;)) Yeah, soon, it'll be revealed.

@JaceSter8: Aww? i thought that's from Ouran High =)) Anws, keep commenting!

@blinggirlb1a4: Aww, thanks! ^^ 

@fanoffanfics: Here is it ^^

@: Is the stroy getting nice or what? :) Comment okay? <3334444555

 

*** Btw, can you guys follow me on TWITTER: click here ~ Ü