Chapter26. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter26.

                It’s been a tiring week for you and the members. You were in the van with the members when their manager announced something.

Manager: You will have a performance for the upcoming SBS Hope Concert next week.

Sandeul: What?! Again? I’m tired hyung ~~ *whines*

Manager: I know you’re all tired, but this is also a tactic to increase the popularity of your new song!

CNU: When will it be?

Manager: *says a particular date*

CNU: Aww, I won’t be there, I have my filming for my drama!

Manager: yeah, I know. But you’ll be back when you’ll perform your song. *smiles*

Baro: What do you mean?

Manager: You’ll have two programs, one for modeling and one for your promoting ~

Gongchan: Eh?! So tiring! ~~

Manager: Yes yes, and you’ll be partnered with Girls’ Day for the modeling!

Jinyoung: *widens eyes* Wh-what?

Manager: Yeah, yeah! So, be sure to have enough rest today ~

Jinyoung: Aish! *ruffles hair*

Mi Cha: *tilts head* Wh-what’s the matter?

Jinyoung: *looks at Mi Cha* Ah-ah? What? N-nothing, just tired ~ *smiles & sighs*

Mi Cha: Oh, arraseo. *nods*

                You and B1A4 got home safely, and it keeps bothering you why Jinyoung acted like that when he heard Girls’ Day. You went out at the terrace and stared at the stars when someone surprised you.

Sandeul: *pokes* Why staring  at the sky so far?

Mi Cha: *surprised* Ah! You gave me a fright ~ N-nothing oppa..

Sandeul: Mi Cha, do you like Jinyoung?

Mi Cha: *widens eyes* Wh-what? N-no! *blushes & looks away*

Sandeul: Really? *chuckles* Arraseo, I’m just kidding ~

Mi Cha: *giggles* Anyway, oppa. Why did Jinyoung oppa acted mad when he heard Girls’ Day?

Sandeul: Well, there’s a past between him and the member of Girls’ Day. Well not actually that kind of relationship..

                When you heard Sandeul about Jinyoung and that past relationship of him in Girls’ Day, you felt your heart broken into pieces and you don’t know why.

Mi Cha: Wh-what do you mean?

Sandeul: Well, during our debut days.. he had a special feeling towards Jihae, a member of Girls’ Day..

Mi Cha: Then what happened? *blinks*

Baro: *pops out* Jihae played with his feelings.. *nods nods*

Mi Cha & Sandeul: *surprised* Yah!!

Baro: *scratches the back of his head* Hehehehe, sorry!

Mi Cha: Anyway, Jihae played with Jinyoung’s feelings?

Sandeul & Baro: Yeah! *nods nods*

Baro: Jihae didn’t like Jinyoung, but she made Jinyoung thought that she likes him..

Sandeul: Then Jinyoung saw her with a guy, Jinyoung approached her and asked her why is she with other man. Well, as usual Jihae told her that she’s not serious about Jinyoung.

Mi Cha: Oh, I see nae. Anyway, I need to rest oppa! Bye! *waves & goes inside*

                You felt a stabbing pain in your heart when you heard about that.

Mi Cha: *goes into her room & falls behind the door* Why.. why am I feeling like this? *cries* I.. I shouldn’t fall for him.. No.. It can’t be.. I’m in love with.. Jung Jinyoung.. *cries*

                Little did you know Gongchan heard you behind your door, your crying, and your feelings for Jinyoung.

Gongchan: *lowers head &walks to the living area* So.. she likes Jinyoung hyung after all nae? *smiles weakly*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- End of Chapter 26!

Hehehehe. Double update! Yeah, it's because I might not always update.. ~.~

** btw, i'm not good in writing drama stories ~ hehehe. sorry if it's a fail ;A;

So yeah, pls. Do read & comment nae ?  /hugs/ ♥

I love you friends, payting!