Exchange

New Zealand, City of Love

"Miss?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoon Ah's POV

I tuned back to see that guy on the airport, standing behind me. I didn't say any word for a moment until i finally have my voice back to greet him. "Hi." I said and pointed out a smile. he smiled back. Oh, what a beautiful smile.

Oh, Im Yoon Ah, what are you even thinking?

"Uhm, anyway, you're the guy at the airport just now, right?" I asked. Since, i don't know what to ask him anymore. It just feels awkward. Uhh!

He just nodded and smile. That smile; again. "Yep."

"I'm sorry for that thing." I said. "Oh, that's okay. At least i still have my luggage back. Fortune for me." He said.

I don't know why but i feel like he has this Korean accent. Could he be Korean? Why don't he speak Korean with me? Oh, crap! He didn't even know my name yet.

"Well, anyway, what's your name?" He asked, waking me up from my day dreaminglnd. "Ah? Oh, I'm .. Jung Soo Ri." I said. Oh, and what's with that name?! Why did i lied? What's wrong with me?

"You're Korean?" he finally asked. "Yup." I nodded. "And, what about you, what's your name?" I continued. "Cho Kyu Hyun. Korean." he said and smiled. I bowed to him and he bowed back. Korean guy... interesting.

Just then, his phone rang.

"Yubuseyo? Hyung?"

"Ne? Oh, jinjja? When?"

"Algetji. Be there now."

"Yeah, no no. I'll be there in a few seconds." he said and ended the line. He put his phone back to his pocket and turned to me. "I'm sorry Soo Ri-ssi but i have to go now. Well, let's keep in contact, this is my name card. Bye!" before waiting for my responds, and after handing his name card then he walked away. "Bye." I said, loud enough for him to hear.

I looked at his name card.

"Cho Kyu Hyun... SM Entertainment? Where have i heard it before?" I said on my own and decided to walked along the streets for a while and get back to the hotel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

It's 3.30 pm and New Zealand is raining. Casting a vast velvet over the sky. Rain sputtering from the dark clouds, washing out the city. I stood by the window, closed for sure and stared out.

I have nothing in my mind since my father is going to come alredy. He will call me when he's here... Oh! My phone ring!

I walked towards the table and answered the call, from my father. "Yes, Harabeoji?" I soon greeted him as i answered the line.

"Kyuhyun-ah, i'm at the airport already. I will be there in 30 minutes."

"I understand. I'll be waiting for you." I said and he ended up the call.

 

30 minutes later...

The bell rang. I went to opened the door and see my father, stood behind it, showing a smile to me and walked in. I close the door after he came in. He took off his jacket and sit down at the sofa.

"Came sit here." he said, patting the sofa beside him. I went towards the sofa and sat beside him.

"Well, Kyuhyun-ah, it's very nice seeing you again. It's very hard to see you between your busy schedule." My father said. I smiled at him, "I miss you, appa." I said and hugged him.

"Well, well, well, son, how's your relationship with Jessica?" Appa suddenly asked. JESSICA?! Appa, why the hell did you suddenly asked about Jessica, that evil girl whom i hat so much. What relationship? Enemies? Oh yeah, right.

"What kind of relationship, appa?" I asked him. He chuckled and looked out the window. "Well then, if you don't like Jessica, then tell me who you like?" He asked me.

Well, appa, it's obviously not Jessica. But who did i like? Yeah, the answer is just for sure, HER!; Choi Soo Young. But should i said it to my father? But what the use of telling lie?

"I like Soo young, appa." I finally have the courage to answer. He laughed. I didn't find anything funny in here. "Well, then son. I'm brining up a news today, that's why i came here." he said, giving me a serious look. I just wait him to continue his words.

"I'm very sorry, actually we; me and your mother. We have planned an engagement for you and we told Lee Soo Man already." he said and I was like WHAT?! Since when? No way!

"but, why appa? You never told me about this before? Who is going to be my fiancee. How's with the Super Junior activities?" I asked him, terified. I'm trying to be as calm as ever, indeed i'm not. No, of course i'm not going to cry. I'm a man after all. An evil makne of Super Junior. How come i'll cry? But this is just too depressing. "Well we're very sorry. But your fiancee is Jessica. As soon as you came back from New Zealand, we'll do the engagement party." He said.

Well, he's doing this without even letting me give my opinion? Crap! I don't know what to say. I walked towards my room when appa called me, "Cho Kyu hyun, i'll hope you'll be ready for tomorrow. We're going to have a family meeting tomorrow at seven. I'll pick you up at 6." Appa said. "Bye." he said and went out from the apartment.

Just that? he came her just for that? Great! Now i need fresh air.