Working In The Farm

New Zealand, City of Love

 

Yoona bent down as she picked the shovels and gave one of it to Kyuhyun. The others have went out including the two people who brought them there. "I don't know what's happening but let's just do this. Who knows it could be fun," Yoona said positively. "Nothing like this is fun. I better stay at Betszie's  and play starcraft." Kyuhyun complained. "Whatever. Come one let's go out." 
 
Yoona and Kyuhyun are much more comfortable with each other now as they can talk informally with each other already. 
 
Nichkhun and Tiffany approached the two and bring them to the middle of the field. "Attention everyone!" Tiffany shouted and everyone stopped doing their own business. "From today on, these 2 kids will help us work here for as long as they stay here. So please help them and have fun!" Tiffany shouted again and all of the teenagers clapped their hand. "Introduce yourself," Nichkhun said. Kyuhyun hesitated. She signaled Yoona to go first and she pouted but she stepped up first. "Hello everyone, i'm Yoona! I'm from South Korea. Nice to meet you all. I hope i can have a great time and bring back great experience later. Let's all work hard." She said and everyone clapped again. Nichkhun pushed Kyuhyun slowly as Kyuhyun stepped up. "Uhm, hello everyone. I'm Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun said but was interrupted by a girl. "Huh? What's your name? Can you repeat it again?" "I'm Kyuhyun. But if that's too hard for you, calling me Kyu is fine. Nice to meet you all," kyuhyun said quickly and stepped down and ran to Yoona. "That was embarrassing," Kyuhyun said as he hide behind Yoona and Yoona gave out a big laugh. "You better not flirt with them," Yoona said. "Why? Are you jealous?" Kyuhyun playfully asked. "What?! No!" Yoona answered while laughing. "Don't forget who you really are, Super Junior Kyuhyun-ssi," Yoona said as she parted away from him and asked Tiffany what should she do.  "Yoona-ssi, you can dropped that shovel off," Tiffany said. "Uh, okay," Yoona said, a little bit confused. "Now, go use the farmer clothes. You can found them inside the house and came back here and we'll take the milk from the cows together. Go hurry up! You have 2 minutes," Tiffany said as Yoona dashed off. 
 
"Nichkhun, what should i do now?" Kyuhyun who was even more confused as Nichkhun who was changing his clothes. "Here take this and use it," Nichkhun said as he gave Kyuhyun a clothing. It was a one piece clothing which every farmer use. Kyuhyun often see people who repair cars and other things wearing this. Kyuhyun just nodded even though he doesn't want to but he doesn't have a choice. "Good that none of my fans are here or they'll laugh at me," Kyuhyun mumbled under his breath before quickly following Nichkhun outside. "Take your shovel man," Nichkhun said as he gave Kyuhyun a shovel. Kyuhyun just took it and walked beside him. "Today, you'll help the others harvesting. Talk to that guy and he'll tell you how to do it. He just look scary but he laughs a lot actually. So, have fun,". Nichkhun said and disappeared before Kyuhyun's eyes. Kyuhyun shrugged and brought his feet to the place Nichkhun pointed out. He was greeted by the others and the scary-looking guy approached him and put his arms around Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Now, my buddy, Q. Your name is Q, right interesting. So anyway, my name's Milo and call me Milo. As for today, you'll help us harvesting the paddy. We'll give you daily payment but it won't be that much, enough for a whole day meal. So it's like this. First,..." 
 
-back to Yoona- 
 
Yoona was now enjoying herself, taking the milk from the cow. She had a difficulty at first even when she's doing it with Tiffany. But now she feels okay with the job, actually enjoying it. "Moomoo, why's your name Moomoo?" Yoona asked the cow as she kept on working. She know there will be no reply but she just like talking as it will make her less awkward. "You must have felt everyone here is a rober. We all take your milk. Don't you? That's sad i know," Yoona said again. The cow just blinked almost look like he/she agrees with what Yoona had just said. Yoona chuckled and pat Moomoo's back as she finished taking her milk. "Moomoo-ya, i'll take these buckets of milks back first and i'll come back here, okay?" Yoona cheerfully said as he brought the backets to the wooden house at the other side of the farm. Tiffany promised her to wait for her there once she's finished and then she can get to the next job. 
 
Yoona never know that working in a farm would be so much fun. There isn't any farm in Seoul. "Of course lah Yoona. Seoul is a metropolitan city," Yoona mumbled to herself as she arrived at the wooden house. 
 
Yoona placed the buckets at where Tiffany said she should put. She went out from the wooden house and looked over the farm and mountains from afar. It felt so good, so refreshing and no pollution. "Should i see what's Kyuhyun oppa doing?" Yoona asked herself and giggled at the thoughts of Kyuhyun working in the farm. She felt like taking pictures and spread it over twitter and me2day so allkpop can write news about it. But she just laughed it off, thinking it was crazy and began to search for Kyuhyun. She met Nichkhun and quickly went to him. "Nichkhun, do you know where's Kyu?" Yoona asked. "Yeah. Go straight until that big tree, turn left and he's around there," Nichkhun said. "Alright. Thanks," Yoona said and walked away cheerfully. Nichkhun looked at her and shook his head. "She's so cheerful," Nichkhun said and walked to the wooden house. 
 
Yoona finally saw Kyuhyun with two other guys sitting on the side of the street. "Yoona-ya!" Kyuhyun called. "Eo! How's your job?" Yoona asked, laughing. "It's so hard. I will never do job like this again once i came back to Seoul," Kyuhyun said as he stood up and told his friends he'll be going first for a while and walked away with Yoona. Yoona told him about her idea to post his pictures on twitter. "Are you out of your mind?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona chuckled. "Aniya, i was just kidding. Once i got back to Seoul, i've got lots of important works to do. I might not even be able to eat lunch anymore so why would i have time to even play on the internet?" Yoona said. She really enjoyed being in a place like this. Far away from business and stacks of paper and charts and tables and pollution and the hectic daily life; the super busy city. Living in a countryside and living like one of them always had been her dream and now she's doing it with someone she had just known for days. "Yoona-ya, do you enjoy working here?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yeah. I like it here. Even though it's difficult at first, you'll soon find it fun," Yoona said as she spread her arms, enjoying the cool and fresh air. "I guess you really like living in the country side and trying new things don't you," Kyuhyun said. Yoona nodded.
 
From afar, Tiffany watched them as she put on a sighed and went inside the wooden house.