Tickets

New Zealand, City of Love

Yoona and Kyuhyun walked along the streets. They both managed to get out from the hotel and changed their clothes. They're heading to a ramen shop at the end of the street.

"What's your relationship with Jessica?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

"She's my sister. Why? Do you like her?" Yoona asked.

"Nah, i never like her. I don't even know why my father and mother choose her. Well, sorry to say but she's kinda annoying. Annoying in a way you never understand." Kyuhyun said. He doesn't want to explain about it; at least now.

They arrived at the ramen shop and decided to eat and enjoy the night.

After finish eating, both of them went to walk along the streets, looking at shops and sat on the bench in the garden. Just then, a man approached them and smiled happily, "Lovely couple, eh?" he asked. Yoona and Kyuhyun didn't know how to react so they just smiled and shook their head. "Couple these days are a bit shy. Well, I would like to give you train tickets to the countryside. You know why? Because I can't go there since I got something else to do and I'm giving it to someone who can enjoy their time. Well, lovely couple like both of you could enjoy your times right? Here." The man handed them an envelope and he rushed off.

Yoona and Kyuhyun looked at each other, not sure what to do. But, Kyuhyun decided to open the envelope and it's a real train tickets. They looked at the departure and the returning date. 2 weeks. The ticket should be use in 3 days. Yoona and Kyuhyun smiled at each other, nodded and let out an evil laugh.