Strangers

New Zealand, City of Love

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Someone shouted at Yoona's ear. Yoona opened her eyes a little bit and groaned. Then, she widened her eyes. "Who-who are you?" Yoona asked, looking at the blonde-haired girl in front of her. "Ah, i'm sorry. My name is Tiffany. Call me Fany or Tiff, or whatever. Nice to know you, Yoona." She said. Yoona get even more confused. What does this girl got to do with her? Who is she? How does she knows her name? How does she get in here? So much question popped in her head but she doesn't even know which one to asked first. "I know you must be asking who am I and what am I doing here. Don't worry, i'll tell you about that later. Now, go take a shower and prepare yourself." Tiffany said. "What are we going to do?" Yoona asked, curiously. Tiffany opened the door, and winked before walking out.

Meanwhile in Kyuhyun's room...

"Yuyun! Wake up! Wake up, Yuyun!" Someone is shouting just beside Kyuhyun's ear. Kyuhyun covered his face with the blanket but the guy keep nagging him. "Yah! Arasseo! I'll wake up!" Kyuhyun, without realizing, speaks Korean. "Huh?" the guy asked. Kyuhyun woke up and looked at the guy. "Hey, who are you?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well, good morning Yuyun! I'm..." "Who is Yuyun? I'm Kyuhyun." "Okay, Kyuhyun, I'm Nichkhun. I tell you more about me and why i'm here later on. Now, please take a bath and use simple, casual clothes. I'll be waiting downstairs." the guy said and left.

Kyuhyun took a shower with his head still wondering who the guy might be and what does he got to do with him.

After a 10 minutes of refreshing bath, Kyuhyun put o his white t-shirt and a loose pants and went downstairs. He expect to see Betszie there or maybe Max but he only found Yoona, the Nichkhun guy and another strange girl. "Oppa!" Yoona called as soon as she saw Kyuhyun. "Wait, who are them? Why are they here...?" Kyuhyun confusedly asked, looking at the two strangers who put on a smile. "I don't know. They said, they'll told us once you're here. Now take a seat." Yoona said and Kyuhyun sat beside Yoona.

"So, firstly, Hello. I'm Tiffany and this guy beside me is Nichkhun. I'm from the village but this guy came from Thailand 10 years ago. You must be asking why are we here today? How do we know you?" Tiffany started to talked. "Yeah, we are and excuse me, but where is Betszie?" "She's in the farm. Anyway, we are here to take you to our farm," Nichkhun started his explanation. "Farm? Us? Your farm? Why? Why suddenly? Could we trust you?" Kyuhyun asked, grinning. "Yeah, Betszie told us to take you guys to the farm. Our farm is for teenage. All of the teenagers and some kids work on once specialized farm. We can talked there but mostly we do works but there will be rest time too of course. Don't worry, it'll be fine. We're all not beasts, so, just enjoy. I'm sure you will. Now, let's go!" Nichkhun enthusiastically said. Kyuhyun and Yoona looked at each other and followed right behind the two.