A Dead Night

New Zealand, City of Love
Cho Kyu Hyun was being so melancholy today. He really didn't speak to anyone that related to his father or Jessica. He can't even think anymore. It's 3pm already and he haven't have his lunch. So, he decided to wear a black t-shirt with a dark blue jacket and jeans. He wore his black sneakers and went out from the apartment, leaving his phone in the room.

He walked along the streets, not wanting to eat anything. He stopped in front of a Korean Barberque restaurant and smiled. He went inside and saw some people eating there. He sat at a table near the entrance and order bbq. The waitress went to the kitchen to prepare his food.

Then, someone called his name. "Cho Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun have heard this voice before. He turned to see the girl in the airport, slowly smiling towards him. "Hi! Soori-ssi..." Kyuhyun said. How can he always meet this girl everytime he goes out? "You're having lunch?" she asked. She was holding a pink polaroid camera. "Yes. How about you?" Kyuhyun asked. He suddenly forgot anything related to Jessica since this girl was so cheerful. "Same!" the girl said. "Well, want to share a table?" asked Kyuhyun. Soori (Yoona) nodded.

Yoona called another waitress and take her order. Not long after Kyuhyun's dish was out. He respects Yoona (Soori) and wait for her dishes to come out first. They ended up eating Kimchi, wiating for Yoona's dish to come out and talking for a while.

"How's life?" Soori (Yoona) asked. "Bad. Kinda." Kyuhyun said without any expression. "Why? What happened?" asked Yoona. Kyuhyun stopped eating for a while and took his breath. Yoona doesn't dare to speak. "im sorry." yoona said without looking into Kyuhyun's eyes. "That's okay." Kyuhyun said. "It's just that my father want to take me to a dinner with his friend's family tonight. And i kinda don't like small parties or formal dinner like that." Kyuhyun explained. Well, at least he doesn't lie as a whole.

Yoona nodded. "Kyuhyun-ah, can i tell you something?" yoona said. She didn't wanted to lie about her name anymore. Kyuhyun nodded. "My-my name is actually not Jung Soo Ri." Yoona was brave enough to say that. Kyuhyun looked at her confuse. "Well, since we don't know each other yesterday, so i made a lie. I'm sorry, my name is actually Im Yoon Ah." Yoona finally managed to say. Her heart felt very light. She can't even sleep yesterday because of this lie. And she is sure she can get a nice sleep tonight after saying those things.

Kyuhyun laughed. "Well, that's okay. You're a very careful girl." Kyuhyun said and their dishes came out. They enjoy the lunch, talking about themselves or anything and they both found some same interests in Photography.

"I'll pay for you." Kyuhyun said, tooking out his wallets. "Ah' no need. I'm fine." Yoona said. "I just wanted to pay since i invited you to eat with me. Thanks." Kyuhyun said while giving money to the waitress. "Thank you." Yoona said. "i'm the one who should say thank you. I hate to eat alone." Kyuhyun said and smiled. "Okay, thank you once again, i'll be going." Yoona said as both of them stand up, smiled, and went to different ways.

This time, it was different. Kyuhyun smiled and realze he didn't bring his phone with him. He stopped for a while and have no expression written on his face. But after a moment, he smirked. "Then, no one will be able to disturb me." he said in Jorean and walked along the streets looking at the shops.

He stopped in front of a camera shop and bought a white polaroid camera and the photo frames. He bought 5 box so didn't need to go back to the shops.

He went out of the shops and photo the shops along the street in just one shot. Then, he smiled. This camera is fun. More fun than his big SLR camera.

Yoona's POV

I stood in front of the mirror, holding my dress up. Tonight, i will be attending my sister's family meeting with her going to be fiancee. I hope she got a good match.

I choose a light blue and long dress. I looked at my hair, perfect. Still a little time, what should i do? Yoona took her polaroid camera photo and look at them. She likes photography ever since her best friend, Choi Soo Young introduce her to camera and photography world. Well, her camera was actually a birthday present from her. Yoona smiled remembering how cheerful her best friend is. She haven't meet her like 2 months already. So sad.

Yoona oppened her phone and recieve a message from her friend, Kim Tae Yeon. She was one year older than her but sometimes she could be more childish. But, the other time she can be like an umma. Let's see which character that giprl is now.

'Yoona-ssi!! I miss you so much! How are you doing? -your dorky dorky and cute friend taengoo'

Yoona smiled and hurriedly reply the message. She look at the clock, one hour to go before her sister will arrive and bring her to the restaurants. No, hotel. A five star class hotel. Just wait

Cho Kyu Hyun's POV

It's one more hour to go but i hesitate on preparing. Why should i even prepare? Just wear t-shirt and jeans, that will be fine. Just then, he recieve a message from his dad.

'Son, waer suits, okay? I'll be picking you up at six.'

Why does appa and eomma have to choose her? They want her money? You're rich enough appa! And i can give you some if you want to? What do you want from her? Business? Oh yeah you care about it more than you care about me.

The memory rush back into my mind. It was raining that day in Seoul and i was having a hard time breath and i also catch fever. But then, someone from the office call appa and without saying goodbye to me, he left me alone in the house. Alone. He left a 5 years old kid in sick condition alone.

I decided to took a shower and change my clothes. I wear suits as my father want this time. He's still my father and i still have to obey it. I think this holiday wouldn't be counted as holiday. I prefer to go from one place to another place for schedule than to have formal dinner with the Jung family. Damn it.

Before my father cames, i pack my things inside the sling back. A blue t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Yup since my bag is big enough. I put my mp3 and notebook inside, in case i need to play starcraft. Lol

"Kyuhyun, are you ready?" suddeny my father's voice ecjoed from outside the bedroom. I sighed and close my eyes. This is it. "Yes." i answered him. Let's play the plan! I'm sure enough i gotta enjoy the night. Yes i am but not at the 5 star hotel vip room with jung family. But alone.