Party Preparation

New Zealand, City of Love

It has been a week since they have been working on the farm everyday. It gets tiring sometimes but it was a lot of fun, at least Yoona say so. On the other hand, Kyuhyun doesn't hate his job like he used to but he still complain sometimes. So that is why today, on Friday, they didn't have to work and will resume on monday.

"Since the seniors will take care of today jobs, what should we do?" A guy asked, taking off his boots.

"We haven't really great the two officially you know. So maybe, a party?" A girl with curly hair suggested. "That would be nice!" "Welcoming party seems to be great! I didn't even get one!" "Nice thing! Even though it's a little bit late!"

"Okay so we're doing this. We're going to get the permission from Tiffany and we'll use the back garden of the farm, where it was a place for us to rest. I'll be heading off to ask Tiffany now you guys can stay here or do whatever you want," the guy named Jack said as he quit the resting house.

 

15 minutes later...

"Yoohoo~! Tiffany allows us to party after i begged her for some time!" Jack said as he went back. Everyone throw a clap. "Let's get started," said Lizzy, the youngest. She was a nice, cute, and hardworking kid. she lives with her granny and grandpa since she was 3. She is 13 now.

"Okay. So, we will use the back garden as we have plan before. So before starting to decorate, buy cakes and all, the party would be tomorrow so we have plenty of time to discuss what we should do for the party," Jack said. "Tomorrow, we will work in the morning like usual, 6-10AM and then we'll go prepare. So, let's discuss what we should do!" he said as he take a pen and a piece of paper, giving them to Steven for him to write down the plan and things they needed. "It is such an honor, we're really thankful for this," Yoona beamed. Kyuhyun just smiled and laughed awkwardly and that's because Yoona kicked his leg.

 

The day of the party

"Can we just not work today? What's so important about this anyway?" Amber mumbled. "Would you shut up? We'll finish in a while. It's 9:40 for everyone's sake, Amber!" Jackie commented. "Whatever," Amber said, rolled her eyes, and continues her job.

"Attention!" Tiffany said through the speaker. "All workers are now free to prepare for the party!" She said and the workers started to run to change their clothes. Kyuhyun was the only one who's still working. From the morning until now, his face doesn't seem to lighten up even a little bit.

"It's time to go prepare for your own welcoming party now. Why are you still here?" Tiffany asked, seeing Kyuhyun wiping his sweat, still working on the plants. Not wanting to cause any worse thing happen, he said lightly, "I'll be there in a moment. Just want to finish this," he said. Tiffany nodded and examined him carefully before walking off.

But that wasn't the truth. The truth is about his father, about Jessica, about the engagement, the wedding.

 

Flashback

It was 5 in the morning and Kyuhyun's phone rang. he lazily pick it up without seeing the name on the screen first. "Hello?" he asked. "Cho Kyuhyun!" the guy on the other end of the line shouted. Kyuhyun was so shocked, he tried to figure out who the guy is. "Fa-father?" he asked. "Yes, i am. Where the hell have you been the whole week?! Come back now, Cho Kyuhyun! Do not make any more mess. I have told the police about..." and that's when Kyuhyun ended the line and go back to sleep.

He woke up that morning at 7:00 to only see 16 miss calls from Jessica and 7 miss calls from his father and 4 from his mother. Great. So great.

 

While on his father's apartment

"That damn kid is running away! I don't know what to do with him now! Let's tell the police to track down his number!" His father said as he message his temple. Jessica sat in silent at the other side of the room. "It was all my fault, mine. Yoona is gone too. What have i done?" Jessica mumbled to herself.

"Sir, are you sure we're going to track him down?"

"Yes! now! We'll chase him and get him in 24 hours. no matter what!"