Searching You

New Zealand, City of Love

"Yoona-yah! You're finally back! I thought you'll disappear forever!" Minah said as she hugged Yoona. "Nope Minah, I'm finally back. And guess what? It's been the best journey ever," Yoona said and smiled as they made their way to Minah's car. "You should tell me about it later," Minah said. "Well, it's a very long story," Yoona said, teasing her best friend a little as she chuckled. "No way! You're gone for that long and you didn't even want to tell me? And most of all, you're alone and no one knows where you are... hey, Wait! Does your family even know you're back?" Minah asked and paused for a while before turning on the car's engine. Yoona shook her head. "You're seriously crazy," Minah said and the engine and started driving away. "I will tell you the story if you agree to let me stay in your apartment," Yoona said as she turned to her bestfriend, hoping to make a deal. Minah sighed but she nodded and said okay. "Thank you, Minah! You're Jjang!" Yoona said.

 

"You can stay in this room. This is the guest room but i guess you can stay here since there are no more rooms available. And oh, since you don't bring any luggage and that means you don't have any clothes, we can go shopping after this," Minah suggested as we both sat on the bed. "Nah, I don't have any money. I'm left with nothing," Yoona said and tapped the bed. It felt so soft. "Seriously, Yoon, what happened actually? You're like robbed? I don't even know how you managed to come back. I was so surprised when I saw you on the airport with these kind of clothes and you owned nothing. Who the will go to a who-knows-where place with her family and came back alone 3 months after that with nothing? and gosh, you're so tanned!" Minah complained. Yoona just chuckled and threw herself on the bed and laid down. "Well, you can use my money for now. We're going to buy you some clothes. And after that you should go back to your family," Minah said.

Yoona shook his head. "I'm not going back, Minah. Not at least in the mean time. I'm just going to find a job starting from a day after now and that means... what day is today?" Yoona asked. She totally lost sign of dates and days and months and even year. But counting from the last day she was in New Zealand it should be 2014 already. "Well yeah, today is Tuesday so the day you'll be searching for your job should be Thursday. But honestly you don't even have your identity and all now. What are you gonna do?" Minah asked.

It was true. She was left with nothing. Her school records, her money, her clothes, her everything was still in the house and she doesn't even want to face her parents. She missed them, it's true but judging from what had happened it's not a good choice to come back home. It was when suddenly she had a great thought.

"Well maybe, Minah. We can be thiefs for one night," Yoona blurted out.

Minah's eyes came as big as a who-knows-what as she lean into her bestfriend. "I do think you're crazy now. No, is a no. Why would you want to rob someone, Yoong?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "Well not exactly robbing. I'm just going to sneaked into my own house in the middle of the night and you're gonna help me. That's the end of the deal," Yoona said as she smiled to her best friend.

"Oh my God. The day she finally had turned crazy has come," Minah said and left the room, puting her hands on the air.

 

_Yoona's POV_

The other thing as of why I didn't want to go home was maybe because I wouldn't even brave to face any relatives now, not only my parents but including Jessica and all. And they would have a family gathering if I came home and that means I need to face Jessica and moreover her husband, Cho Kyuhyun.

I sighed as his face appeared on my mind. It has been more than 2 months but it felt like 2 years or even more. She doesn't even know anything but she assumed they're together now and there's nothing left for her to do.

I felt tears coming out from my eyes and I quickly erased them. And even though I tried to get him out of my mind, I just can't. I met him only for some short brief moments, but it felt like I was being abandoned by the person I've known for years. And what hurts that it seems like Im Yoona has fallen in love. I smiled to myself, realizing how stupid I am.

The clock ticking sound felt so loud at this point of time. I started to flashback all the things that had happened in three months starting from me going to the airport and how I met him. And how I discovered he was going to get married with my sister or say it cousin, and how we ran away to a small village and how I was thrown away and I woke up in an unkown place and I discovered a total new world for me. 

If you asked me now, I can even own my own farm because I've learnt everything as I helped them with their job. And I like it how there's only some people there, working for each other, living in peace. And they felt so attached already to the ground below their feet, they even refuse to go with me to Seoul for a 'better life'. But I guess now, I'm wrong. Maybe staying there was a better option or was it not?

The fact that I can even harvest and the fact how we all can laugh despite our genders and our ages and I felt like I've a new family. No matter what happens, I'm going back there one day. Because now, that and maybe, New Zealand, that small village in New Zealand has became a home to me, a real home where I can find my peace.

 

"Yoona-yah! Let's go out for lunch!"

 

_Author's POV_

Jessica looked at Kyuhyun who wasn't even touching his lunch. "Why are you not eating, oppa?" She asked. Kyuhyun stayed in silence, "Sorry, Jess, I don't feel like eating suddenly. I'm going out first," He said as he stood up and left with his car. Jessica sighed, knowing what's on his mind again. She knew it was no other than her missing cousin.

Jessica left for the bedroom and sat on top of the bed. "I'm going to find you, Yoona and I'm going to make everything better. I'll make it all worked out or if everything don't work out then maybe just maybe I have to do it," Jessica said to herself and let her face fell before falling off to her dreamland.

 

Kyuhyun turned his car to the basement parking and parked his car at the first empty spot he saw and went out from his car. He went into the elevator and pressed number 2 on it and stepped out as soon as the Ding sound was heard. He went to the door on his right and entered the password and quickly opened the door.

It was just an apartment, quiet a big one. It was neat, only the table behind the door was full of things but other than that, it was organized. He opened the bedroom and saw his best friend sitting on the bed listening to music while playing with his phone.

"Changmin-ah!" Kyuhyun called his best friend. "Oh, Kyu-yah," Changmin greeted back and took off his earplug. "What's up? What brings you here?" Changmin asked. "Have you found her?" Kyuhyun asked again. "Oh, right. Forgot to tell you," Changmin said as he stood up from the bed and Kyuhyun follows him out of the room. Changmin sat on the seat behind the unorganized table and his laptop.

"A name Im Yoona was found at the immigration office at the airport 2 days ago on 1:56PM on the afternoon. It was a temporary passport though. You can see, here. And from what I've got, the plane was flying from New Zealand and it was a cheap airplance, I need to tell you," Changmin said as he gave his seat for his friends and he went to the kitchen to took some snacks.

Kyuhyun sat in front of the computer, looking at the temporary passport scan. The name was Im Yoona and everything about the information seems okay to him, nothing strange. And there was even her birthday but Kyuhyun doesn't even know the girls birhtday. But then he discovered Jessica would've known but asking her now would be too obvious. "Changmin-ah! Can you get a scan of her photo passport or something?" Kyuhyun shouted to his friend. "I'll try! You get off," Changmin said as he walked back and shooed Kyuhyun off and Kyuhyun sat on the sofa.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, wake up! I've found the scan of her photo!" Changmin said as he shook his best friend's body. Kyuhyun quickly stood up and went to the laptop and sat down. He rubbed his eyes before the photo appeared in front of his eyes. Her photo.

"That only means one thing, my friend. The girl you're searching for is now in Korea. No other record history for the temporary password," Changmin said and threw himself to the sofa.

Kyuhyun quickly stood up and pat his friends on the shoulder. "I gotta go now. Thanks for helping me. I'll treat you out later," Kyuhyun sat and left. Changmin just nodded his head before heading back to his room.

 

"Junmyeon. Can you help hyung with one thing?"

"What is it hyung? Spill."

"Can you find any information of this girl or any records from her or where she live or anything from the past 2 days ever since Tuesday 2PM?"

"Oh? Is this the Yoona girl you're talking about? She's finally back here?"

"Yup."

"You sure hyung?"

"Yup."

"Okay then. I owe you big thing. Thanks."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello guys! Cho Kyuhyun is back for an Im Yoona hunting! Haha. Thanks for all the subscribers who are still subscribing to this story even though I rarely update.

Subscribing, upvoting, and comments are GREATLY appreciated.

This fic is coming to an end soon though. Probably 2 or 3 more chapters in my predictions.

See you on the next chappies!