Is This A Goodbye?

New Zealand, City of Love

"Just bring him to the van! Hurry up! This is an order!" 

"Yes sir. We're on our way." 

Kyuhyun was unconscious. He doesn't even know what the last thing happened to him. He can still hear them but he cannot move. 

'Wait for me, Yoona.. I don't know what's happening.. I'll see you again... Please be safe and don't be worried about me..' And he felt nothing. 

 

Yoona cannot even feel her own body. She was in panicked but she can't see anything. She can't even found the strength to open her eyes and look at what's happening. 

But one thing that she's glad too, she's able to control her mind, still. 

'Kyuhyun oppa, where are you? Are you in the same situation as me? Please answer.. No, please just be safe and i'll go to you, we'll be together. Don't be worried about me, cause I'm alright and if somehow you ccan hear me reply me..'

 

Yoona rubbed her eyes and opened them slowly. Everything she saw was blury but she can hear the sound of birds chirping and the sound of crows. She slowly sat down as she was sleeping on the couch. Her body still felt stiff but at least she can move. There was no one, she realise as se looked around. She turned her gaze to the small table beside her and there's a bowl of poridge with a note left beside it. 

"Please eat the poridge, stranger. Gain your strength. I'll be right back" 

It was written in a not-so-neat english handwriting but Yoona was able to read and understand them well. Yoona tilted her head, confused. But since her stomach was grumbling, she ate the poridge anyway. 

It doesn't taste like the poridge in Korea or any poridge she have tried before. But the taste is nice. She finished the bowl of poridge and an old woman went inside. "Oh, you're awake," she said as she put down her head and sat beside Yoona. Yoona bowed her head. She doesn't know who this old lady is but she's sure she must be the one who made the poridge for her and wrote the small note. "My name is Jill if you're wondering, and you young stranger?" She asked with a smile. "I'm Yoona..." Yoona replied slowly but she grately take the elder's hand and it felt so soft. Yoona has never felt a hand as soft as that. Jill stood up and went to somewhere as she brought the bowl away. She came back within a minute and sat beside Yoona again. "Is it tasty?" She asked. "Ah, yes. Thank you. But if i may know, where am I?" Yoona asked. The old lady smiled as she stared on the space. "This is a very small island around Australia. It's quite far actually but it's like that. This island is not even on the map. You can walk around the island just by 30 minutes," she explained. 

Yoona looked around and stared outside through the window glass. The island seems very peaceful and the wave seems very calming to her. "And how did I get here?" Yoona asked, facing the old lady back. "Someone sent you here in a small boat and went back," she said. "And that's all I remember," the elderly said. 

"I'll take you around the island tomorrow. Just rest for today," she said and stood up. 

Yoona nodded and went back to sleeping. She still felt very tired and her brain wasn't able to process anything. But as soon as she closed her eyes she felt a tingling on her stomach. "K..kh..kyu..." And she was asleep. 

 

"So this is where the cows are," she said while smiling. There was 2 men on the farm and Yoona smiled and bowed to them. "Heyho!" The two men called and waved their hands from afar. Jill waved back and they continued to walk. "The one on white is my husband and the other one is a neighboor. There's only 4 family live in this island and we all live like one family. Now, let's go." 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at himself on the mirror. He doesn't look fatigue and pale anymore. It's all because of the make-up. He sighed, looking at himself on the gray suit. Tears fell to his eyes. 

'I heard you, Yoona. Just be patient and trust me. I'll find you,' 

"Mr. Cho, your bride is waiting."