Unexpected Guests

New Zealand, City of Love

"Is everything done?" Nichkhun aksed and everyone shouted yes. He smiled and walked away, planning to take some rest before the party started but was stopped by someone. "I'm sorry to disturb you but a group of scary guys in suit arrive at the farm," the girl said. Nichkhun sticked his eyebrows together before taking a deep breath. "Okay, thank you. Just go back, tell the others and prepare for the party. We're still going to have it no matter what their problem is here," Nichkhun said and the girl nodded and ran away.

"This must have something to do with the two," Nichkhun said and ran way, searching for the two.

Yoona and Kyuhyun was busy picking up the fallen leaves at the far end of the farm where there's a garden there. Nichkhun appeared, out of breath. He stopped and catches his breath for a while. The two has noticed his presence and stopped what they were doing for a while. "What is it?" Kyuhyun asked. "I don't know what this means... or who... you guys are," he said, between his breath. "But Brittany has just reported there were a group of guys wearing suit outside and seems like they're looking for you guys," Nichkhun continued. Yoona and Kyuhyun looked at each other and know this isn't going to be good. "Nichkhun, I'm sorry but can I ask for another favor?" Yoona asked while looking around. Nichkhun stared at her but nodded in the end. "If they happened to ask you, please tell them we have left yesterday and as for the party, it's because one of you having a birthday today. Cover up all the slogans you have made, okay? Just for a while until they go and we'll be here, hiding. It's not going to be good if we're discovered. I'm relying on you, Nichkhun."

 

He looked at himself on the mirror one more time and walked out of the cottage. She met Tiffany just outside. "Those guys in suit... they came in," she said. Nichkhun stared at her for a bad 2 seconds and ran. He knows what to say because Yoona had told him and somehow he felt that it's a responsibility to protect the two of them because they have been a family for some times.

 

"Oh yes, I've seen two young people who look Asian two days ago, walking around but they have left for another city i suppose, yesterday," Nichkhun said, calmly while he drank. "Can you tell me which city?" one of the guy asked. Nichkhun shook his head, "I will tell you if i know," he said. "Then what is this party for?" the other guy asked. "Oh, one of our friend, Albert is having a birthday today. Wanna congratulate him?" Nichkhun asked, relaxed as ever, at least that's how he appears to be. "Uhm just tell him we say happy birthday. Kaja! Kyuhyunwa Yoona yeogi eobseo!*" he said and all the guys went inside the cars and drove away.

Nichkhun looked at Tiffany who was standing beside him all the time and smirked. This is where the party started. Both went to the back garden. "Two of you, they have go way," Nichkhun said and suddenly everyone started to cheer. "Now, shall we start the real party?" Tiffany asked and everyone shouted even louder.

Kyuhyun and Yoona went out from behind the trees, looking dirty. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Yoona-ya," Kyuhyun called Yoona in the middle of them having fun, without anyone noticing. Yoona walked towards Kyuhyun, still smiling like a little child. "I don't know what will happens tomorrow or the day after but let's just enjoy tonight like we only live tonight, you get my point right?" Kyuhyun asked. "You don't need to tell me. I'm having fun and i think i could die right now. Common!" Yoona said and dragged the smiling Kyuhyun along with her.

"I guess I'm right to choose to go here with you rather than being with Jessica..." Kyuhyun thought and get drowned into the party atmosphere.

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M REALLY SORRY IT'S JUST A SHORT UPDATE. I'LL WRITE MORE NEXT TIME! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME EVERYONE! COMMENT! ^^