Cry Hard, Play Hard [Part One]

New Zealand, City of Love
Cho Kyu Hyun and his father stepped out of the car and the car went away. Both of them are now standing in front of a five star hotels. Without saying anything, Kyuhyun's father just walked inside. Kyuhyun stood on his place not moving until he finally decided to follow his father first.

Kyuhyun's father didn't talked or tell him anything until both of them are standing in front of a door, seems to be a big door, maybe a big room inside. Are they going in there?

"Kyuhyun-ah, behave inside okay. Just enjoy everything tonight and everything will be fine." His father said and started to walked in. Kyuhyun followed him and saw some people sitting around a big round table. Jessica and her parents was there. But not with her little sister. And, who's that girl over there? Kyuhyun can't see the other girl because she was backing him.

"Aigoo, Mr. Cho, your son is so handsome. Glad that my daughter would be married to a guy like him." Mrs.jung said. You hope so; Kyuhyun tought. Then all of them greeted each other. Then the girl turned her back and stood up. Then Both of them realise something. Very dramatic...

"Kyuhyun oppa?" Yoona asked. "Yoona? How come you're here?" Kyuhyun asked. He was in a total surprised, just like Yoona. Other become quiet. They are really confuse on what's happening right now. "So, you're the one who's going to be engaged with Jessica?" Yoona asked. "I think so... But, are you related to them?" Kyuhyun asked. "Uhm, yeah i mean i'm her sister." Yoona said. kyuhyun grinned. "Isn't it Krystal?" Kyuhyun asked, he was surprised. But he is happy to know that someone is here not to make him that much bored. "No one knows this but i'm also her little sister." Yoona said.

There's a moment of silence before Mr. jung spoked. "You guys know each other?" He asked. "Yeah." Yoona said, nodded. "Well, that's great. Let's start the dinner." Mr. jung said and all of them took their sit. They eat dinner, all of them was laughing and having a great time except for Kyuhyun. He eyed Yoona and decided to text her.

'Yoong, i'm very bored. I want to have a walk, can you please accompany me?' send.

Yoona took out her phone and without eyeing Kyuhyun, she typed back. 'Uhm, alright. Restroom excuse?' send.

'Yeah, me first.' Kyuhyun text back. "Appa, i'm going to the restroom first." Kyuhyun said. "ah ye." his father didn't realise that Kyuhyun brought his back with him. Kyuhyun eyed Yoona and she nodded. Kyuhyun went out from the room and walked away far enough to the restroom to change. He texted her. 'I will be on the nearest restroom. Wait for me. I'm changing my clothes.' send.