Not For Business

New Zealand, City of Love

Yoon Ah stepped out from the airplane. It's the first time she went to New Zealand. She have been to Sydney and Brisbane before. But not New Zealand. Her friend, Ju Ri went to New Zealand last winter and told her how beautiful New Zealand is. The wind blows Yoona's hair. She was wering an over-sized style t-shirt ad black leggings. She will be on New Zealand for one month, VACATION! Mark that! She's not going here for business like the last time when she went to Sydney and Brisbane.

She went to the immigration and took her luggage. Yoona didn't want any of her father staff to wait for her at the airport. She want to do and enjoy everything by herself. So this is the first time, she went outside from Korea without anyone. She seems to be confused at first but she came to enjoy it.

Just as she walked away, someone tapped her shoulder. "I'm sorry Miss, isn't it my luggage?" A guy asked her. He wore shades and he's tall. He talked in perfect english. Yoona stared for a while and checked the luggage. She looked at the identity card and yes, It's not her! "Oh, Yeah, i think so. I'm sorry." Yoona replied in English and put down the luggage from her trolley. "Thank you and next time be careful." The guy said, taking his luggage and left. Yoona froze on her position for a while before she decided to return back to te ban.

She finally found her luggage and check double before walking out from the airport. She got into a cab. "Sir, *** Hotel, please." Yoona said and the driver drove away. Yoona looked along the street as they passed. It was a beautiful city. Lot's of mountain in views. What Yoona love the most? Mountain and Beach.

They arrived at the Hotel and Yoona hurriedly check in.

She surfed the internet and decided to eaet lunch first around the hotel. She walked along the streets and found a Korean BBQ restaurant and went inside. The waitress and waiter are most Korean. It's not that big but it's crowded enough. She felt easy as she can speak Korean there. There's a waitress who seems so kind, so they started talking in Korean.

Waiter : "Hi, anything you want?"

Yoona : "What's the best seller here?"

Waiter : "Oh, of course it's our barberque sauce beef."

Yoona : "Is it big or small? Can it be eaten only by one person?"

Waiter : "Yeah of course! We have small size."

Yoona : "Alright then, that one and of course Kimchi and rice."

Waiter : "Oh, that's it? And what's for drink?"

Yoona : "Lemonade will make. Oh, and you're from Korea?"

Waiter: "Yes. My name is Oh Jung Hwa. You're Korean too , right?"

Yoona : "Ne. Nice meeting you Jung Hwa-ssi. I'm Im Yoon A."

Waiter : "Nice meeting you too Yoon-ahssi. I'll be back with you're food." she said and left.

Yoona felt so comfortable since she can find someone who can speak Korean here since she will be all alone for this whole month. But, after all, this is what she beg for right? She have to use this chance the best!

Yoona walked out from the restaurant with her tummy full already. She looked at the shop from the window and erase her shopping mind. it's her first day and she's going to shop already? NO!! It's not a very good idea.

She can't think of anything, just walking along the street until someone tapped her shoulder. "Miss?"