ღChapter 09ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

“Myungsoo-ah,” Woohyun dreamily said.

Myungsoo looked up at Woohyun while sipping his watermelon juice; giving the older a question look. Woohyun keeps having this goofy grin on his face, so wide that his dimple is showing and his eyes turned into a pretty curve. And Myungsoo had a feel what the reason is.

“I got Sunggyu hyung to agree on going on the dates with me,” Woohyun said, still grinning but one could see there’s a tint of red on his cheeks.

Myungsoo spluttered his juice at Woohyun words, making Woohyun face soaked with red colour of the juice.

“W-what? Are you serious hyung?” Myungsoo coughed while wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and hand over Woohyun a tissue.

“Yes!” Woohyun spat, taking the tissue with a scowl on his face.  Haiishh, this kid! Now my pretty face is ruined!

“I thought I told you to stay away from him,” Myungsoo looked at Woohyun with a concern on his face.

“Yes, the words that came from the biggest playboy mouth,” Woohyun smirked, taking a bite of his strawberry flavoured doughnut and munching it happily like a kid.

 Myungsoo let out a soft sigh. “Just don’t come crying to me later when he breaks your heart.” Don’t say I didn’t warn you hyung.

“I won’t,” Woohyun eat happily with a dream look on his face. I’m gonna make Sunggyu hyung falls in love with me too so we won’t have to break up.

“So how do you managed to convince him on going to the dates with you? If I’m not wrong he has really high expectation and extremely choosy with the people he dates. Don’t tell me his taste has gone bad?” Myungsoo smirked while pretending to scan Woohyun from head to toe.

“Hey, I’m really handsome you know! Don’t think you’re the only one with the high reputation, I have my way too,” Woohyun raised his nose high up on the air.

Myungsoo chuckled at Woohyun’s reaction. “Whatever, so have you decide where you guys be going for your first date?” Myungsoo asked nonchalantly.                                                 

Woohyun then stopped his all mighty act and looked at Myungsoo with a slow motion pace. He then put both his hands to cup his cheeks and put on a dramatic expression.

“Oh God! I totally didn’t think about that! What to do?!” He panicked.

“Figured that, silly hyung,” Myungsoo snorted.                 

Woohyun then stopped moving and started to think deeply. Where should I take him? What should we do? What-OF COURSE! Why didn’t I think of that earlier! I’m such a genius!

Woohyun took out his cellphone and scrolling his inbox. He stopped when he found that one particular message. He then grins widely.

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes at the sight of Woohyun patted himself and he keeps mumbling ‘Good job me’ and ‘I’m a genius’.

 

∞∞∞∞         

 

Hi Gyu hyung, it’s Woohyun. I’m gonna pick you up tonight at 8. Is that okay? =) -Woohyun-

Oh, hi. Okay. See you tonight. -Gyu hyung-

Okay, I love you hyung! *throws heart* -Woohyun-

Sunggyu chuckled at the cheesy message from the younger. But his heart felt strangely at the love words. So, guess tonight is our first date huh? Can’t believe I really agree to date that kid. He chuckled again.

“Why are you smiling by yourselves hyung? That’s not healthy you know, people are gonna think you’re crazy,” Sungyeol suddenly popped out in front of him.

“Nothing important,” Sunggyu hid his smile and put his cell phone away. He continued to design the wedding dress for his customer’s upcoming wedding in a few months.

“Don’t lie to me hyung. What’ve we talked about this? Do you think I just knew you yesterday?” Sungyeol gave a knowing look to Sunggyu. He then smirked.

“Do you have a new prey for your three dates?” He asked excitedly.        

“Fortunately, yes. We’ll be having our first date tonight,” Sunggyu smiled. “And don’t called him a prey, you made it sound like I’m some kind of a hunter or something,” Sunggyu smacked Sungyeol head.

“So it’s a he? Well, have fun Gyu hyung,” Sungyeol sincerely said and went back to his room after remembering his piling works. Sunggyu just smiled and nodded his head. He continued his work again.

“Oh, and Gyu hyung!” Sungyeol suddenly popped his head on Sunggyu’s door making Sunggyu jumped on his seat. “You are a hunter you know.  A man hunter!” Sungyeol smirked and closed the door quickly before the file Sunggyu threw hit his head.

“Stupid choding,” Sunggyu muttered covering his face with his hand, a light pink dust on his cheeks.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Is this okay? I hope I’m not dressing too simple,” Sunggyu turned around in front of his body length mirror, checking himself out. Suddenly his phone vibrated, signing an incoming message.

I’ve arrived. I’m in the lobby. -Woohyun-

Okay, I’m on my way down. -Gyu hyung-

Sunggyu checked himself in the mirror for the last time and ruffled his a bit, but not enough to make it look messy.

Inhale. Exhale.

Inhale. Exhale.

Sunggyu then steps out from his apartment room and took the elevator down. When he walked out from the elevator, he saw Woohyun already waited by the entrance. Sunggyu admitted that Woohyun looked really handsome that night. His hair was spiked up instead of the usual straight flatten down.  He was wearing a black button up shirt; the first few buttons were ed, showing his y tan chest and the sleeves were rolled up until his elbow. He was also wearing a red skinny jeans, it was really tight that Sunggyu could see the shape of the thin but muscular legs clearly. All in all, the younger looked really y in Sunggyu’s eyes.

Woohyun on the other hand, can’t keep his eyes away from Sunggyu the moment his eyes landed on the older when he walked out from the elevator. Sunggyu dressed really simple but he was still gorgeous and perfect in the younger’s eyes. Sunggyu was wearing a simple knee-length fitted black jacket with a black jeans. The jeans were perfect on Sunggyu’s leg, not too tight and not too loose. Woohyun started to adore the all blacks look on the older. And when he was closer, Woohyun could clearly see the usual soft brown locks was styled in a y ruffled way, but not messy enough to look like a bed hair though Woohyun would love to see the other’s bed hair. Woohyun could also spot the older was wearing eyeliner, but not too thick. You can only see it if you look close enough.

“Hi y,” Woohyun called out to Sunggyu.

“Hi, did you wait long?” Sunggyu mumbled out, feeling blood rushed to his cheeks. What’s wong with me? It’s not like this is the first time I went on a date and a person called me y.

“Not that long,” Woohyun smiled. “You looked really great tonight,” Woohyun smirked looking up and down at Sunggyu.

“Thanks, you looked nice too,” Sunggyu replied. “So where’re we going?”

“Let’s just get in the car first; you’ll know when we get there.”

Sunggyu just nodded and follow Woohyun to his car.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“So, Sunggyu hyung. Do you love fashion?” Woohyun asked in the car.

“In case you forgot, I work in a boutique Woohyun. Of course I love ‘em,” Sunggyu smirked.

“Well, if you said do, I hope you’ll enjoy our date tonight,” Woohyun smirked back at Sunggyu as he pulled his car in front of a luxury looking building. Sunggyu could see many people came there, and not the ordinary one. He could see model, top fashion designers and celebrities coming in and out of the building.

At the entrance they have to get checked first by the security. Woohyun pulled out and invitation card and show it to the guards. Sunggyu meanwhile let his eyes wandered around at that place; his eyes then went wide at the big elegant board he saw. He brought me to a damn fashion show?!

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu’s hand after they were let in. Sunggyu leaned in closer to Woohyun and whispered to him, “Yah, why didn’t you tell me we were coming to a fashion show? I could have dress better!”

“Don’t worry, you looked great hyung,” Woohyun chuckled. And y. Woohyun noticed all the stare people gave to Sunggyu, it was a hungry ones. Woohyun wrapped his arm around Sunggyu tightly, showing that Sunggyu is his. Sunggyu just let Woohyun did whatever he wanted, he is Woohyun’s boyfriend after all.  

As they were talking, well more like Woohyun teased the older, suddenly a familiar voice interrupted.

“Woohyun oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you hate coming to event like this,” A bright cute girl appeared in front of them. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, she must be someone the younger knows because she’s surely isn’t Sunggyu’s acquaintance. Beside her was a handsome man, probably about Sunggyu’s age.

“Oh, Seungyeon-ah. “ Wohhyun gave a smile to the girl, but Sunggyu could see it was a forced one. Damn, why did she has to be here too?!

Seungyeon then turned her head to Sunggyu and smiles. “Who’s this cute friend of yours, oppa?”

Sunggyu gave a sweet smile back and pinched Woohyun’s arm secretly.

“Auww! H-he’s my friend. His name is Kim Sunggyu,” Woohyun introduced Sunggyu to Seungyeon while rubbing his aching arm.

“Hi, Sunggyu-shi. I’m Han Seungyeon.” She extended her hands. But before Sunggu could take it, an announcement was suddenly heard. Seungyeon pulled her hand back.

“Looks like the show’s about to start. It was nice meeting to you Sunggyu-shi.” She smiled happily, then she looked at Woohyun, “ And you too Woohyun oppa.” Then she left with the man who just stayed silent the whole time.

Woohyun just nodded bitterly and pulled Sunggyu to their seats.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

The entire time during the fashion show as a chaos, apparently Seungyeon and her partner were sitting across from Sunggyu and Woohyun. And the whole time, neither of them really watched the show in front of them.

Woohyun keeps looking at Seungyeon and became overly touchy with the older. He keeps hugging Sunggyu, leaned on him and sometimes touches the other’s hair for no reason. Sunggyu who looked like he was focusing on the show was actually aware of the situation. But he just decided to ignore Woohyun’s unnecessary affection and continued to watch the show.

After the show was finished, Sunggyu left the building with Woohuyn. The moment of silence in the car was really awkward. Woohyun who couldn’t take it anymore cracked a conversation.

“So, did you enjoy the fashion show?” Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu with a smile.

Sunggyu who was looking out of the window just nodded, “It was okay.”

“It’s still early. Do you want to go for a dinner?” Woohyun tried again.

“It’s okay, I’m not hungry,” the older replied absent-mindedly.

Woohyun let out a soft sigh. “Listen Sunggyu, I’m sorry about my act just now. She’s actually my ex-girlfriend, the one I told you before. And-“

“-and you just used me to make her jealous. It’s okay, I really understand. I’m used to it.” Sunggyu finally looked at Woohyun with a smile. But Woohyun can see, behind the smile, Sunggyu was really hurt by his act. He knew he shouldn’t have act so childish.

Both stayed silent during the ride until they reached Sunggyu’s place. Before Sunggyu could get out, Woohyun grab his hand tightly.

“Hyung,” Woohyun called. But Sunggyu didn’t turn to turned to him and just stay silent.

“Look at me,” Woohyun grabbed the latter’s chin gently to make Sunggyu looked at him. When Sunggyu finally turned to face him, Sunggyu face was free from any emotion and it made Woohyun felt really guilty. What’ve I done?

“Listen to me hyung. I really didn’t mean to use you earlier. I really like you hyung! And I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling. So don’t be mad at me okay? It doesn’t suit your cute face.” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a puppy eyes and pouted his red plump lips. When Sunggyu didn’t give any respond, Woohyun let out a deep sigh.

“Hyung, I really meant it when I said I like you. So, I’ll make sure to make it up to you. Look forwards to our second date okay? I’ll make sure you’ll never forget it,” Woohyun said before kissing Suggyu’s knuckles which is still in his hand.

Sunggyu then pulled out his hand from Woohyun and went out from the car after mumbling a ‘So greasy. Good night’ to Woohyun. Woohyun smirked when he saw the other’s face turned a crimson red.

“Haiisshh, stupid me! Why did I have to ruin our first date?! If Seungyeon didn’t appear at the fashion show, Sunggyu hyung and I would probably be in a restaurant right now and having a hell romantic dinner!” Woohyun throwing a tantrum in his car after he saw Sunggyu entered the apartment.

“Better plan for the second date to make Gyu hyung like me back!”

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Stupid tree!” Sunggyu threw himself on his bed after peeled of his jacket. He wrapped himself with his thick blanket. Only his eyes were visible from under the blanket. He then pulled out his hand and looked at it, his face then turned really red that would make a strawberry go jealous.

“Doing things like that,” Sunggyu mumbled with a small smile on his visage.

 

A/N – Hi guys!! Sorry for the late update. I’m turning really lazy like a certain Grandpa! Keke^^ I feel like updating because I’m happy that Sunggyu will be joining Immortal Song 2!! Weeeee~ *throw confetti*

Thank you to all subbies, commenters and silent readers! You guys are the best! *throw flying hearts namu style*

BTW, I’ve in mind what their second date would be like, but I need your help on something. Please vote this okay ^^