ღChapter 03ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

“I still can’t believe that my baby hamster have left me. And I thought we’re together for good,” an out of breath Woohyun said while taking a seat at a bench after jogging for almost one hour.

“Chill out hyung, I’m sure there are plenty of girls out there that readily to kiss your feet anytime you want,” Myungsoo smirked joining to sit. He knows that his hyung is pretty popular with the ladies, but he just got to keeps his loyalty to that Seungyeon girl. Pabo hyung.

“And I even told the violinist to play that song you told me. What is it called again? Ah!  Love You, Like You right?!” Woohyun snapped his finger. “I know I shouldn’t have used that song, that guy’s voice is just too cheap.”

Myungsoo then just give the nastiest glare to Woohyun.

“Just forget that hamster girl hyung,” Myungsoo lazily said while eyeing the hot legs of female that jogged past him.

“Easy for you to say, you are not the one who got rejected. In fact, you’re the one who rejected the proposal. I thought you said you like him. What’s that boy name again? Sungyil? Sungjeol? Sung-“

“-Sungyeol! It’s Sungyeol, hyung. I DID like him, but now I’m not so sure with my feelings. He is just too damn clingy!! At first it was kind a cute, but now it is just too damn annoying.  And you should have seen all those amount of coffee he consumed!! I don’t even know how he is still healthy and alive!” Myungsoo dramatically said.

“Whatever, I think you are just a stuck up cold bastard who is damn choosy,” Woohyun said ignoring Myungsoo.

If only you are not older than me, then you are so de-

“Hey, let’s race to the end of the lake. Last one is paying for the car’s park…and LUNCH!” Woohyun shouted while running.

“Bwoh? Hyung, that’s not fair!! Aiisshhh!” Hissed Myungsoo as he started running.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

Knock! Knock!

“Sunggyu-hyung, there’s a cutomer outside that wants to meet you,” Sungjong voice faintly heard from outside of Sunggyu’s office door.

“Ask him to come in,” Sunggyu said without looking at the door and just keep doing his work. Is this a wedding season or something?! Why the hell all the people want to get marry at the same time?! Aiisshhh

“Hello,” the customer peeked his head inside the door.

“Hello,” Sunggyu monotonely said while lifting his head. But the moment his eyes met the customer, he hurriedly cleared his throat.

“I mean, hello there,” suddenly Sunggyu give a y smirk, his voice changed to a lower tone, the tone you usually used to seduce someone. And don’t ask why.

“Please, take a seat, Woohyun-shi. I believed you are here to deliver good news,” Sunggyu said while leaning back to his chair.

“Actually, no. I’m here to cancelled to use your consultation for my wedding because , urm, my girlfriend rejected me, so I guess there’s not gonna be a wedding after all,” Woohyun ashamedly said while lowering his head

“Like I said, good news,” Woohyun heard faintly making his eyes go wide. Did I hear correct? When he lifts his head, he saw that Sunggyu smiled innocently and suddenly it doesn’t seem so innocent anymore in Woohyun’s eyes.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a high pich dolphin-like scream accompanied by a crash by a giant choding.

“Really?? You are not going to get married??!! Then it must be fate!” Sungyeol then held Woohyun hand and shouted, “Marry me handsome customer!”

Sunggyu then leaned over the table and smacked the choding head with his not so thin file. “Sungyeol, what have I said about behaving in front of our customer.” Sunggyu sternly said with a ‘you are so dead after this’ look.

“Hyuuunngg,” Sungyeol whined that could make a five year old cried.

Among the commotion Woohyun suddenly feel familiar with Sungyeol name. “Wait, are you called Sungyeol?” he asked

Sungyeol then stop whining and turned to face Woohyun with his big shiny eyes, “Yes I am. Waeyo?” he asked with a hopeful smile.

“Aniyo, it’s just that my friend just recently broke up with his boyfriend. And coincidentally, that ex’s name is also Sungyeol if I remember correctly,” Woohyun smiled.

“Oh. Then that ex must be super duper cute like me. Since you know, usually people with the same name as me is usually really cute, though not as much as me,” Sungyeol then bragged with his nose high in the air.

“Ooookay! That’s enough. You-“ Sunggyu pointed to Sunyeol, “out, NOW! And Woohyun-shi, please sit down,” Sunggyu smiled on his visage.

The giant choding then walked out with a pout on his face and close the door with a loud smash.

Woohyun the chuckled by himself as he remembered the scene with the choding back. Then he clears his throat and look at Sunggyu to ask, “Where do we stop just now?”

Sunggyu suddenly stand up and walked around the table to stand behind Woohyun. He then lowered his head and speaks softly right next to Woohyun’s ear. “You know, that girlfriend of yours is really a loss for letting go of something so precious like. You look sweet, you talk sweetly, and you even act SO sweet. I’m just not sure that you taste the same, perhaps someday I could taste,” Sunggyu whispered ily before he blew into Woohyun’s ear making Woohyun jumped from his seat and stood on his two feet.

Woohyun now stand across the flirty hamster with a hand to cup his deep red ear that was blown. Before he could let out any voice, Sunggyu winked at him and left him with a “Sunjong-ah, show this customer the way out” shout to his worker.

“I’m sure as hell that I’m straight as a ruler. But why the hell I feel this damn vulnerable with that hamster! Not to mention, I think my heart has a problem, why doesn’t it stop pounding like crazy?!" Woohyun mumbled to himself as he make his way out of the boutique.

“Poor customer gets harassed by Sunggyu hyung,” Sunjong just sighed.

On the other side, our HARASSER hamster is not so tough anymore. He is now in the toilet banging his head on the mirror likes a crazy person.

"Am I crazy? Why did I do that? Perhaps I have lost my mind? What the hell am I thinking? I must be infected by the stupid choding craziness! Oh God, please return my sanity!!!"

Any person who walked past the toilet might just think they saw an oversized hamster on his knees saying prayer while bowing hundred times without stop.

Sunggyu then let out a heavy sigh and lowered his head. His face is now covered with his silky caramel hair, a very CRIMSON face. His hand clutched his chest tightly in attempt to stop its rapidly thumping. What the hell is going on with me?

As Sunggyu walked out the toilet, feeling confident and composed enough suddenly Sunjong called him and said there was an important call. Sunggyu let out a sigh and dragged his feet towards Sunjong table.

“Ne Kim Sunggyu imnida,” Sunggyu answered the phone.

“Oh Doojoon hyung. What’s the matter?” “Oh, my handphone? I guess I forgot to charge it. Waeyo?” “What? O-omma ga-“ the phone then fall from Sunggyu’s hand.

Suddenly Sunggyu had a blank look and speak without any emotion laced to his honey voice, “Sunjong-ah, I may not come back again for today. Push all my appointment for today to tomorrow. Tell Sungyeol to lock the door before he went home,”

Sunggyu then run to his office to take his bag and just as he about to step out of the boutique, a bouquet of roses was shoved into his face making him stumbled backward.

“What the-“ as Sunggyu looks who the heck just did, he was met with a wide grinned looking guy. I so don’t have the time for this.

“What’s wrong Dongwoo-shi? I have to go somewhere right now, can we do this later?” Sunggyu patiently said.

“B-but, I have prepared a rap for you. Don’t you want to hear it?” tears started to formed in that ‘innocent’ looking eyes.

Sunggyu then look at his wrist watch and let out another sigh. “Fine, but you better make it fast,” Sunggyu strictly said walking to his car.

“Yeay!” Suddenly the tear was gone and replaced with a cheery smile.

I swear this kid is just pretending to be ing dumb! I know he is a hidden genius! Damn it! Stupid dinosaur! Sunggyu keeps cursing in his mind.

“Okay, listen carefully okay!”

I, who always filled up my nights with you, Yeah, it’s time to fill up my body, that was accustomed to it, with alcohol now.  A night with your arms wrapped around, your breath rising sharply. That’s the best paradise, without you it’s a hopeless world!

"Okay, that’s it right. Thank you, now I gotta go,” Sunggyu hurriedly said. He didn’t even pay attention to what the dino just rapped.

“Ah, wait!! There’s a lot more, like-“

“Yah you dinosaur looking person! What are you doing to my Gyu-baby?!” Suddenly Hoya appeared and pushed Dongwoo away from Sunggyu.

“What? Who are you?” Dongwoo then confusedly asked.

Hoya then arrogantly answered, “Who me? I’m his current boyfriend of course! You sgoukd have just followed the rules and make yourself disappear. Don’t you guys have your third date like months ago?” Hoya then tched. “What a disturbance.”

Dongwoo then horrorly put both of his hand to both his face side. “Really?!! But, but…hey, where’s Sunggyu?” Dongwoo then looked around making Hoya shocked as well.

“Baby? Baby?” Hoya called for Sunggyu, but then he realized Sunggyu’s car is gone. “This is your entire fault. Now there goes my chance to have a surprised third date with him!”

Dongwoo then just hopped around happily leaving a frustrated Hoya alone.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

Woohyun then took out his phone and called Myungsoo, he can’t take this anymore. After a few seconds Myungsoo finally answered.

“What is it hyung? Is lunch not enough? Do you want me to treat you to dinner too?” Myungsoo playfully said. But Woohyun keep silent making Myungsoo worried. Is Woohyun in troubled? Is he sick?

“Hyung…? Are you o-”

“Myungsoo-ah, I think I’m gay.”

 

 

A/N – third chapter is up !! yeaaayyyy !! Actually I’m not planning on writing today , but since I’m in a good mood , I decided to give my readers a present!!

My final exam result is out and I’m on the dean list !! yahoo !! thanks for all the wishes !! tomorrow is my hamster bday, gotta celebrate it with him and ask him to buy me gift for my success . LOL . heeee x)

Well , like always, please point out for any mistake. Tell me all your thought in your comment okay ! Thanks a lot gorgeous !! and heres namu flying heart for all subbies <33

p/s – all infinite members have make their appearance in this chapter. Weee ~  And here’s a little quiz for u , can u guess any scene in here that is not made up? Though it’s not the same 100% *hint-infinite second invasion encore concert*