Sungjong’s side story

3 Dates ღ

 

“I love you, nuna,” I said while shutting my eyes tightly, afraid with the usual rejection that I often got.

“I love you too,” she whispered softly making me open my widely in shock. Her face looked so lovely with a pink tint on her smooth pale cheeks. Wah, so cute!

Then suddenly she held my face with her pretty hands and leaned closer to me. Is she gonna kiss me?!

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips readily, waiting for my first kiss to come. Except it never came. And suddenly it felt like nuna’s hold is really strong, my cheeks really hurt.

“Sungjong-ah.”

Huh, that doesn’t sound like nuna’s voice.

“Sungjong-ah.”

“YAH, LEE SUNGJONG!”

I was startled awake when a violent smack hit me on the head. I quickly rubbed the sore spot with a whined.

“Nuna, that’s really mean! Why couldn’t you wake me up with more normal ways?” I continued whining.  She then looked at me with a killing expression; the ‘Are you kidding me?’ look.

“You better get up now if you don’t want to be late for work. I’m sure that grumpy boss of yours won’t like it if you’re late. He always scowled at people and I swore I even heard him growled at me once.  And you-“ She pointed at me with her manicured index finger.

“-why can’t you just wake up when I woke you up nicely? And then when I have to use certain ‘action’, you said I’m being mean. How come everything is my fault?!” She continued while walking out from Sungjong’s room.

Sungjong let out a heavy sigh while planting his barefoot against his bedroom’s floor.

“Gain nuna should really get marry; I’m sure Kwon hyung will be in bliss listening to her nagging every morning. Which part of her voice that he finds ‘heavenly’? Or yet, which parts of her did he even find charming?” He shuddered while grabbing his towel and took a glanced at his wall clock.

“, I’m running late! Geez, this nagging habit must run down in the family. I gotta stop this non-stop talking to myself!” Sungjong hissed as he dashed to the bathroom.

 

 

♡lemon .boy+smile.boy

 

 

The young man quickly ran as he steps down from the bus. He cannot afford to be late more than he already has. He didn’t think his poor ears can be abused with nagging anymore. But right when he passed by the alley near the boutique he was pulled inside the alley.

“Hey cutie.” A rough voice greeted him.

Sungjong felt nervous around them because they don’t look that nice with all that blond haired and tattooed arms. But he put on a brave façade, they looked around his age, maybe they just want to play around and mean nothing bad, right?

 “Guys, I really don’t have time to play around. I’m late for work,” Sungjong smiled while trying to slip past by them.

“Not so fast,” a voice called out while grabbing the back of his shirt.

“You’re not gonna get away just like that. You could give us some money maybe,” a blond haired guy with a chubby cheeks said.

“But, I don’t have any,” I laughed nervously.

“Then,” the rough voiced guy earlier suddenly leaned closer to my face, “a kiss maybe?” he said with a smirk. I could feel his warm breath ghosted over my lips. Oh no! My first kiss will be stolen by a guy. And I’m not even gay for God sake!

I closed my eyes tightly, afraid of the incoming assault. But a moment passed and nothing happened. Suddenly a loud yelled was heard. I bravely opened one of my eyes and peeked. And what greeted me made my eyes shined brighter.

A really pretty girl was pulling the ear of the rough voiced guy. She had a short haired that was dyed dark brown. And the thick eyeliner really made her seems, what’s the right word again, strong maybe?

“Yah Bang Yongguk! What did I tell you about scaring other kid?!” The girl yelled at the guy, who seems pretty scared of her.

Wow, her gum really stands out even when she is talking.

“Auch! I was just playing with the kid. You know I never do anything bad right, Hyosung-ah?” He tried to look cute, which failed of course.

“You really are stupid aren’t you,” she sighed. And then she peered over his shoulder, which made she fumed even more.

“And what did I said about making the kids skipped their school!” She pulled his ear even stronger that Sungjong thought the guy’s ear was gonna get pulled out.

“Nuna,” all the other kids gave a nervous laugh before ran from the alley, leaving their friend.

“Yah you betrayers!” The Bang Yongguk guy shouted angrily to his friends.

“Hyosung-ah, it really hurts. Can you let go?” He gave her puppy eyes.

It must be really working since she let his ear go and rubbed it softly with a concerned face.

“Does it really-“

Before she could finished her sentence the guy ran quickly that could beat a top sprinter’s record.

“-hurt?” She blinked confusedly. But then it changed into a frown. Stupid Yongguk, she muttered. But then she remembered about the kid that Yongguk disturbed.

“Hey kid, are you okay?” She asked with a charming smile, well in Sungjong head it was really charming.

Sungjong nodded frantically that Hyosung thought it was gonna fell off. But then he stopped abruptly and frowned. Hyosung thought he was really cute, like a puppy.

“I-I’m not a kid! I’m already 19!” He declared with a proud face, which only made the girls burst out with laughter.

Sungjong thinks this Hyosung girl’s laughter is the prettiest laugh he ever heard. It was like a beautiful melody in his ear. And then there was the girl herself, the sight of her was pretty already. Her head was thrown back, her eyes crinkled into a pretty crescent and her straight white teeth were perfectly shown. Not to forget, her gums of course. Sungjong thinks it was the most charming thing about her.  Looking at her and hearing that melodious laughter sent tingling and bubbly feeling into Sungjong’s stomach. Is this..love?

“And you’re still a kid to me,” Hyosung ruffled his hair. “Wah, your hair is really soft for a guy. And you have really nice skin! That must be really nice,” She smiled softly while his face. His face heated up at her touch. She must have noticed it because she dropped her hand and smiled apologetically.

“Sorry, I must have made you felt uncomfortable.”

“No, it’s okay!” Sungjong replied too fast while flailing his arms. The sight only made Hyosung wants to laugh more, but she held it in as she sensed that this kid must be feeling nervous.

“Okay then, it was nice meeting you. And sorry about the guys earlier, they’re really nice kid. They just like to fool around,” She smiled, “especially Yongguk,” she added with a small voice.

Sungjong heard it, and he traced an unknown expression on her face. Could it be!

“Could it be you like him?” Sungjong blurted out.

“Eh?! N-no!“ She shook her head wildly. “Who would like that stupid insensitive jerk?!” She continued softly with a red face.

Sungjong saw it. He just smiled softly.

“Sorry, I must be imagining things,” He apologized. He then remembered his work when he saw Sungyeol’s car passed the alley.

“, my work!” He hissed while running passed the girl. But then he stopped and looked back at her.

“Thanks for helping me earlier, and I wish you all the best with him,” he winked and continued running towards his workplace. But halfway there he turned back to the alley and saw Hyosung still standing there. He then grabbed her face and kissed her on the mouth which made her eyes turned wide at the size of a plate. He let go of her face slowly while still closing his eyes.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, he stared at her firmly. “My name is Lee Sungjong, I’m 19 and I work at Paradise Boutique. If things doesn't went well with that Yongguk guy, you're free to see me anytime." He said in one breath.

He then ran back to the boutique while hitting his head repeatedly without waited for Hyosung’s response.

What did I just do? Oh my god! I must be a fool like Sunggyu hyung said. A fool really. A fool.

A smile lingered on a pretty pink lips with a finger touched it softly.

 

 

a/n - This is a chapter special for Sungjong since I didn't make he appears much in the story. So what do you guys think? Share it by commenting ne, it really meant a lot to me. I will try to make a chapter special for Yadong and Myungyeol too, just I cannot promise when.

 

And did you guys watch 60secs and hear Another Me ?!!!!! They really screamed perfection !! Sunggyu is just too.TOO.too PERFECT !! asdfghjkl . /smashed keyboard/  I personally really love 41 days , but all the other tracks are awesome too .  What about you guys ? ^^

 

Ehem, so once again, thanks to those who subscribes and comments. You guys are the best!! :)