ღChapter 12ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

“Hyung, wake up,”

“…….”

Letting out a soft sigh Woohyun shook the older man’s shoulder softly only to get a hard shoved in the head from Sunggyu as a response.

“Hyung~” He whined while rubbing his poor abused head.

“All the kids have gone outside, let’s get out too.” Woohyun tried again.

“Dnth bthreu meeuu.”

“What? Are you speaking alien language with me now, hyung?” Woohyun made a confused face to the still closed eyes Sunggyu. Suddenly Woohyun let out an evil smirk as an idea popped into his mind.

“Hyung, if you’re not getting up, I’m gonna do *beep* to your *beep*, and then *beep* until you *beep*,” he finished with a sensual blow to Sunggyu’s sensitive ear.

Upon hearing the dirt talk from the younger’s mouth Sunggyu’s eyes snapped open as wide as he ever goes. He then bolted up and ran out from the car without looking back at Woohyun who laughed loudly like an insane person inside the car.

But Sunggyu wouldn’t be Sunggyu without getting something happened to him. Only a few steps out of the car, he tripped and fell down flat on his face onto something hot, soft yet rough surfaced. Feeling too embarrassed over his own clumsiness, Sunggyu kept his face planted to the ground refusing to get up. But he decided to change his mind as he heard a familiar chuckle.

“Hyung, can you do anything right without me?” Woohyun said with a smug. “How did you even survived by yourself before?” He continued with a chuckled.

Sunggyu was about to retorted back to the annoying man, but his mouth was left hanging open the moment he lift his face up from the sandy ground. It has been really long since the last time he came to the beach especially in summer.

The sun was beautifully shining illuminated the sand on the beach with a gold shade. The sea was calm with soft waves dancing once in a while. Families on picnic were happily laughed with each other. Children were everywhere playing on the beach with innocent smile on their visage.

Something tugs inside Sunggyu.

“Hey, are you okay?”

Sunggyu was brought out of his trance when Woohyun face popped up in front of him with a frown of concern latched onto that handsome face. And Sunggyu decided that a frown doesn’t suit Wohhyun’s face.

Forcing a smile Sunggyu nodded to Woohyun while getting himself up.

“Where’s the other?” Sunggyu asked as he dusted his sands covered pants with his head hung low.

“There.” Woohyun pointed while holding Sunggyu’s face and turned it toward their friends’ direction, which is just in front of them if Sunggyu just paid a bit more attention.

“Oh.” He can see them now.

 Sungyeol happily waved at him with a big wide smile, and Sunggyu thinks that Sungyeol looked like those doll-balloon thingy that they usually saw at the car-wash place when the younger flailed his arms like that. And there besides him lied Myungsoo who was busy ogling the girls on the beach with his creepy stare.

Then he noticed Dongwoo who was busy putting a big piece of watermelon into Hoya’s mouth. ‘I hope Hoya’s mouth doesn’t tear open,’ he giggled softly.

“What you’re laughing at?” A curious Woohyun tugged on Sunggyu’s sleeve.

“Nothing,” mumbled the latter.

“Stingy!” Woohyun replied while pulling Sunggyu with him.

“Where’re we going?” Sunggyu asked when he noticed the direction Woohyun pulled him was the total opposite of their friends’ spot. 

“To have fun.” Woohyun stated as if it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

“But I’m wearing a formal clothes,” Sunggyu protested. He’s not gonna walk around the beach with such look.

“That’s why we’re here,” Woohyun smiled.

Sunggyu just realized they have entered a store, clothing store to be exact.

“But I don’t have my wallet with me. You practically kidnapped me into coming here Mr.Smarty-Pants.” Sunggyu whispered harshly to Woohyun.

The latter just let out an innocent smile. “Pick whatever you want Gyu hyung, it’s all on me.”

“Are you sure? I’m gonna buy this whole store,” Sunggyu smirked.

Woohyun just nodded his head with a smile still on his face.

“You’re so gonna regret this,” Sunggyu mumbled softly. Letting out a sigh, Sunggyu pick a few shirts and shorts with a sandal. He then noticed caps and shades at the counter and decided to buy them too. He’s already at the beach, so why not let himself loose for a while. It won’t hurt to have some fun, right?

 

 

∞∞ღ∞∞

 

 

“Now that wasn’t so bad isn’t it? You looked like a high school kid, hyung” Woohyun cheekily grinned at Sunggyu.

“Whatever,” Sunggyu lazily mumbled. He was now in a loose sleeveless light blue top with a typical flowery pattern knee-length shorts.  

“I’m serious. You looked really cute!” Woohyun hugged Sunggyu tightly.

“O-okay, I got it,” Sunggyu tried to came out from the deathly grip. “Now, can we go back to the others? I’m sure they’ll worry about us.”

 “Let’s get started, hyung.” Woohyun suddenly said, completely ignoring Sunggyu ‘request’.

“Huh? For what?” Sunggyu asked with a confused face.

“Have you forgotten? For our second date of course!”

“O-of course not! Haha,” Sunggyu awkwardly laughed. It just slipped off my mind.

“Today, starting from this minute is the start of our second date. And we’re only gonna end after we go back.” Woohyun spoke happily.

“What?” Sunggyu asked like a dumb person.

“Aigoo hyung! You’re just too cute!” Woohyun pinched the cheek of the hamster looked alike man. “You never said the length of our date, so I, hereby, declared our second date to start from this minute until tomorrow afternoon. You must be shocked right? I’m such a genius, I knew it.” Woohyun proudly said. But he was cut off from his glorious moment when he heard a light laughter.

“What is this? You’re so silly,” Sunggyu chuckled.

“I don’t care,” Woohyun tighly laced their finger together. “Today you’re for mine only hyung, mine,” Woohyun mumbled softly with a light pink shade on his visage.

“You better not prepare anything silly,” Sunggyu replied and smiled softly in response to Woohyun sudden statement.

Perhaps coming to the beach with Woohyun is not a really bad decision.

 

 

∞∞ღ∞∞

 

 

On a second thought, I take that back. This stupid greasy tree!

“Yah Nam Woohyun! I thought I already warned you not to do something silly again,” Sunggyu said with gritted teeth, closed to Woohyun ear.

“Yeaahh…?” Woohyun trailed with an innocent voice.

“Then why the hell are we on a freaking banana boat?!” Sunggyu shouted as he punched Woohyun’s broad back, but quickly gripped the younger’s shirt back as he felt like he’s going to fell into the sea. The freaking sea; where no one knew how deep it was, or what kind of ‘monster’ live down there. Only thinking about it made Sunggyu shiver, right down to his spine.

“Relax hyung, this is going to be so much fun!” Woohyun shouted excitedly.

“Fun my ! What name in the world would a sane person get thrown into the middle of a sea for some fun?!” Sunggyu spat.

But before Woohyun could reply, they were thrown into the sea. And all Sunggyu could do was shouting for help, while deep inside, he repeatedly pray to God to atoned all his sins. All the time he flailing in the sea with a closed, really tight if I may add, eyes, he didn’t realized that he was already back on the beach.

“Hyung, open your eyes. We’re back on the beach you know,” Woohyun shook Sunggyu’s softly trembling shoulder.  He never expected the older man would be this scared.

Sunggyu peeked from one eyes and rubbed the area around him with his palm. Yes, he’s on the beach, where the ground is solid, and not liquid.  He let out a light cough to cover his embarrassment. He cannot believe he just screamed like an insane man just now. He, Kim Sunggyu is a man with etiquette.  

“What are you so afraid of?” Woohyun asked, making Sunggyu realized he just forgot about the existence of the younger man.

“I’m not afraid,” Sunggyu grumbled.

“Yeah, you’re so brave and was having total fun until I have to dragged you out from the sea,” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “What?” Woohyun asked when he realized Sunggyu mumbled softly. “Speak louder hyung,” Woohyun mocked him.

“I don’t know how to swim, damn it!” Sunggyu yelled with a red face, making a few heads turned into their direction. He mentally kicked himself for such a silly outburst.

Yes, he the greatest Kim Sunggyu doesn’t has a single clue on how to swim. Period.

But then, Woohyun would never let go the opportunity to . “Aigoo, our hamster hyung doesn’t know how to swim? Do you want this awesome oppa to teach you?” Woohyun gave his infamous greasy smirk.

“Don’t get too full of yourself idiot. Oppa my .” Sunggyu hissed as he got up and walked away, not after he gave a pretty hard shove to Woohyun’s poor head.

“Hyung!” Woohyun whined as he sprawled on the beach. “You know, that’s why they gave us the life jacket vest. For our safety,” he said. “And for people who didn’t know how to swim,” he added with a laugh. And for you to cover up those y body.

And Woohyun just got himself a gift, a bruised shin with a furious hamster who threw profanities that could make a sailor weep.

 

 

∞∞ღ∞∞

 

 

“Hyung, are you still mad?” Woohyun asked to Sunggyu. They’re now in a small café near the beach. Woohyun had to practically chased Sunggyu all the way after the said man kicked him, hard.  

“No,” Sunggyu absent-mindedly said while staring at the people outside the café through the see-through glass window. The café is a bit empty, probably all the other people enjoyed themselves more on staying outside rather than staying inside. Well, not for Sunggyu. He could easily get sun burned, and he didn’t apply any sun-screen lotion , so staying inside is the best solution he could think of .

Woohyun just let out a sigh while motioning a gesture to the waitress. The young waitress hurriedly came to their side with a cheerful smile on her adorable face. She couldn’t be older than 18 Woohyun thought.

“Hi, IU at your service. May I take your order?” She asked politely with a smile.

“IU?! You’re just silly Jieun,” a young guy voice could be heard from the counter.

“Shut up Woodong! We have customers here.” The girl, IU or so she claimed scolded the Woodong guy. What a weird name.

“I’m sorry sir. Now, what may I get you?” She smiled and asked again.

“Do you guys have Bingsoo here? It would be really nice to eat it in this scorched hot day,” Woohyun smiled.

“Yes, we do.”

“Then give me a Sweet Red Bean Bingsoo please.”

“Sure,  what about your friend here?” She smiled towards Sunggyu who seemed oblivious to others.

“Hyung, what do you want?” Woohyun lighly tap Sunggyu’s arm that he put on the table.  Sunggyu flinched a bit and looked at them with a confused stare.

“W-what?” He asked, a bit shocked,

“Your order, hyung.” Woohyun repeat.

“Oh, just get me a glass of ice lemon tea,” he replied.

“Okay, thanks for ordering. I’ll be back with your orders later,” she left the table after bowed politely to the two men.

“Hyung.” Woohyun called Sunggyu.

“What?”

“You said you’re not angry,” the younger whined.

“And I’m not,” Sunggyu replied while prepping his left elbow on the table to support his head that leaned lazily against it.

“You’re such a terrible liar,” Woohyun scoffed. He then got an idea.

“Hyung, I think I’m scared to death right now!” Woohyun suddenly spoke with a small voice.

“Why?”  Sunggyu asked, without a least bit of concern towards his date.

“I’m afraid of the sun. It must be really jealous with us right now,” Woohyun continued.

“Why?” Sunggyu asked again, this time with a tiny curiosity within his voice.

Woohyun smirked inwardly as he noticed the tone Sunggyu used. “Because, we’re like the hottest couple, so the sun must be dead jealous with our hotness,” Woohyun grinned greasily with an arched of his perfect eyebrow.

Sunggyu cannot control his laughed over the younger’s greasiness. He must admit, Woohyun does have a sense of humor, just it is too greasy.

"And hyung, you are a such a tease. There are kids here you know," Woohyun slyly said with a suggestive smirk on his face.

"What nonsense are you spitting now?" Sunggyu glared back.

"Your shirt, I could see your so clearly you know. They're pretty colour, pink? Such an innocent co-"

Let just say Woohyun never gets to finished his 'dirty' talked as the young waitress suddenly appeared. But he did get another kick at his shin from Sunggyu. Sunggyu tried to cover his covered yet exposed body with his arm.

“Here are your orders, customers. Enjoy, and do call me if you need anything.” The waitress returned with their orders.

“Thank you, IU,” Woohyun smiled, and this time even Sunggyu gave a genuine smiled that made his eyes disappear. IU could only contain herself on not to squealed like a fangirl. Omo, did I do a good deed today? Why am blessed with the scenery of a two perfect handsome oppa.

She only smiled back and ran back to the counter excitedly.

“Stupid girl, only noticed handsome man in her eyes,” ‘Woodong’ grumbled softly.

“What? Are you jealous Wooyoung oppa?” IU mockingly said, after all, nothing gets passed her sharp ear, or so she claimed.

 

 

a/n - Ahhhh , finally I updated !! Forgive me lovelies !! I'm a bit busy and I tried to update as soon as I can *whisper* plus a bit of my laziness ..... >.<

This is only part 1 of their second date , there's more to come , so you guys better prepare yourselves , keke ^^ And for those who doesn't know, Bingsoo is a very popular shaved ice is mixed with fruit, rice cakes, milk, ice cream, and syrup
in Korea during summer.

Btw , who else have gone to the other side of the world after listening to our *cough* my *cough* husband solo invasion, SHINE ? I know I do , his voice + that song composed by Kim Jongwan is the definition of pure perfection . /dreamy eyes/ And did you guys saw his twitter updat ? His hair is red !! Too much iness , can't take it anymore . /le dies/

Anyway , thanks a lot for subscriber and commentor . You guys are the best . Thanks again , muaahhh !!