ღChapter 10ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

“Nam Woohyun,” Sunggyu panted. His face was all red and sweaty.

“Turns out you’re right.” Sunggyu continued after taking a deep breath. He kept leaning forward to create more force.

“Seems like I’ll never forget our second date for the rest of my life,” Sunggyu finished with a heavy breath.

“Hyung,” Woohyun groaned. Sweat trickled down from his temple.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t expect it would turn out like this. But you know this is not our real second date right?” Woohyun whined.

“Oh, you can take this as our second date. Just be grateful your head is still attached to your limbs!” Sunggyu hissed through his gritted teeth.

“Oh, shut up would you?! And keep pushing, the beach is still far away,” Myungsoo shouted. He strained his neck out of the window from the driver seat to look at them at the back and smirked at the state they are in.

“How about you come here and feel what’s it like to push this giant car with a four lazy fat- in it, on an up-hill with sun right above your ing head!” Sunggyu shouted back.

“Aren’t you guys just the sweetest, pushing car together!” Myungsoo laughed while pulling his head backs into the car after hearing a loud ‘ you!’ from Sunggyu.

“Your Sunggyu hyung’s mouth isn’t as pretty as his face,” Myungsoo snickered at Sungyeol. Sungyeol just let out a sigh, ignoring Myungsoo. He felt guilty for not helping, but he’s not going out in the hot like desert weather.

“Howon, do you think it’s okay for us to just sit here and not helping?” Dongwoo whispered, looking up at his boyfriend. He was now lying with his head on Hoya lap in the back seat.

“Well, what can we do?” Hoya asked while playing with Dongwoo’s silky blue strands.  “I mean, they’re the one who lose the game. And I’m a Busan man! Busan man alwa-“

“Always stick to their words. Yeah I get it,” Dongwoo cut Hoya’s words.

Then the car was in silent as none of them opened their mouth. Dongwoo and Sungyeol let out a sigh while Myungsoo smirked in triumph. It was too obvious on how he enjoyed the misery of the two that was pushing their car.

“Yah, are you guys really gonna let us push the car all the way without helping at all?!” Sunggyu shouted with a strained voice.

“Hyung, those devils won’t help us. You’re just wasting your breath,” Woohyun panted.

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun. “Yah, you guys are really too much!” He whined, ignoring Woohyun completely.

“Hyung..”

“YAH!!” Sunggyu yelled while kicking the car’s tyre, only to pull back and hopped around on one foot.

Woohyun let out a sigh. He put in more strength in pushing the car.

Stupid beach! Stupid date! Stupid car!Stupid Woohyun! This is too much! It’s too hot and the kids don’t even bother to help us. And my foot’s hurt. Sunggyu could feel tears formed in his eyes but he rubbed his eyes furiously before Woohyun saw it. Why did I even agree to go on this?!

A few hours earlier…

“Aigoo, my back is killing me,” Sunggyu whined while stretching his body. He could hear a few cracks sound from his bone. I feel like an old man.

“Sunggyu hyung~”

Sunggyu stopped his movement at the sing song voice. Must be my imagination. He let out a small awkward laugh.

Suddenly his door was swing opened. There stood in front of him was his so-called boyfriend, Woohyun. He had a wide smile on his face that made his eyes crinkled cutely.

“Sunggyu hyung!” Woohyun stretch his arm wide and going closer to Sunggyu. He then pulled Sunggyu into a bear crush hug. Sunggyu hugged back and patted Woohyun back awkwardly.

He doesn’t know why, but every time Woohyun initiated anything involving skin ship with him, Sunggyu felt rather awkward and strange, it’s not like he was not used to being touched. He had uncountable partner from back then that doesn’t know to keep their hands off him. But when Woohyun touched him, he felt different. He felt warm. It was like being touched by him again.  

“Woohyun, what are you doing here?” Sunggyu started after gently pushing Woohyun away from him. It seems like Woohyun had taken a liking in spending his free time in Sunggyu’s boutique. Ever since their first date, he would see Woohyun’s face almost every day in the shop. Doesn’t this kid have anything better to do?

“Why? Can’t I come to see my cute boyfriend?” Woohyun pouted.

“It’s not like that, just..” Sunggyu trailed with a pink colour tinted his cheeks.

Woohyun grinned at the cute face Sunggyu unconsciously made. “Actually hyung, I’m here for our second date. I told you that I’ll make you never forget it right?’ Woohyun smirked.

“Oh. Then when is it? You could have just texted me you know.” Sunggyu said.

“Where’s the fun in that?! And the date is today, so let’s go!” Woohyun grinned and pulled Sunggyu out of his door.

“Wait, you can’t just barged in and made me skipped my work! I’m really busy right now,” Sunggyu struggled in Woohyun’s arm.

“Come on, hyung! Don’t be so stubborn!” Woohyun frowned at Sunggyu.

Why do I feel like I just gotten scold by my mother? Sunggyu let out a sigh. He then used all of his not so powerful energy and pushed Woohyun away. Unfortunately Woohyun was ready for the hamster’s attack, so he easily grabbed both Sunggyu’s slender wrist. Sunggyu tried to shake the younger’s hand away but obviously he was failing.

“Hyung, you better so stop struggling, or I’ll-“

“Or you’ll what?” Sunggyu gave the latter a challenging look.

Woohyun’s lips then curved into a devil looking smirk. Sunggyu felt a shiver run his back. He knows he supposed to feel scared with the changing in the younger man’s facial, but instead he felt Woohyun was looking very y with that smirk on his visage.

“Or I’ll do this!” Woohyun suddenly kissed Sunggyu. It was only a light peck, but Sunggyu was too shocked to make any respond. His small eyes were wide open, not that it make any difference. He couldn’t believe it, Woohyun never made any attempt to do anything ual to him since that night. So he really wasn’t expecting anything like this.

Woohyun who noticed Sunggyu’s shocked reaction only smirked against the kiss. He then took the chance and sling Sunggyu onto his shoulder. Sunggyu who just broken out of his daze quickly struggle against Woohyun hold.

“Yah, you better let me down now!” Sunggyu hit Woohyun back repeatedly. But his attempt was futile. Woohyun only laughed at the older man’s effort.

“Hyung, you look so squishy. But how come you’re so light?” Woohyun chuckled and lightly pat Sunggyu’s bottom.

“Y-yah!” Sunggyu shouted with a deep crimson face.

“Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung. Where’re you going? And why is Sunggyu hyung on your shoulder?” Sungjong tilted his head confusedly. He was just getting back from the toilet when he saw the couple.

“Oh god!” Sunggyu hid his face behind Woohyun’s back.

“Oh this?” Woohyun chuckled. “We’re just going somewhere. And Sunggyu hyung will not come to work until tomorrow.”

Sungjong only nodded in response. He always thinks that Woohyun and Sunggyu looked cute together. He never seen his boss blushing before, but around Woohyun, it just seems like blushing was part of his daily routine. And right now, he swore he saw Sunggyu’s ears were really red.

“W-what? Until tomorrow?! Yah, you can’t easily decide this by yourselves! I’ve got business to run you know,” Sunggyu raised his head.

“Chill out hyung, it’s only two days. Your shop is not gonna go bankrupt in these short times,” Woohyun replied.

“Yeah hyung, I think you need to chill more. Go on, I permit you to go out and have fun,” Sungyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He had a big smile on his face and he put up his thumb high in the air. I’m really nice, I knew it!

“See, even Sungyeol wants you to go. Let’s go hyung,” Woohyun grinned and proceed to walk out of the boutique. But before he steps out from the door, he stopped. He turned his head and called out to Sungyeol.

“I forgot but Sungyeol-ah, do you want to follow us? Actually there’s Myungsoo too.”

Myungsoo? Sungyeol’s ear perked up at the mention of his ex’s name.

Sungyeol then cleared his throat and walked towards Woohyun’s direction. “I’m not following because of Myungsoo, but I’m worry for Gyu hyung.”

Sunggyu who just silently listen to the two’s conversation lift his head when he felt Woohyun walked out from the shop. He gave Sungjong a last look that reminds the younger a beaten puppy. More like a beaten hamster. Sungjong let out a small laugh.

But once they’re outside the boutique, suddenly Sunggyu heard a voice called his name. He felt like he heard the voice before, but he can’t remember it. Damn my weak memory. Plus his only view right now is only Woohyun broad back.

“Hey, what are you doing to Sunggyu?! Are you trying to kidnap him?” The rough voice called out to Woohyun.

“What? No!” Woohyun replied. “He’s my boyfriend. We’re going on a date.”

“Really? Can we follow too?” A different voice excitedly chimed in.

“Sure. The more the merrier!” Woohyun happily responded.

Is this kid for real? Is he gonna take a whole bunch of people for our date? Sunggyu mentally face-palmed himself.

Then he felt Woohyun moved again. When realized he was already on the seat in Woohyun’s car. When he turned his head to look at Woohyun, the younger already had his back to Sunggyu. But before he could walk around to the driver seat, Sunggyu shyly pulled his shirt.

Woohyun turned around and gave Sunggyu a question look. “What is it, hyung?”

“Can you tell me where we’re going?” Sunggyu mumbled softly. He didn’t want the others to listen to his conversation with Woohyun. Right now it was a total havoc in Woohyun’s SUV’s back seat. Myungsoo was bickering with Sungyeol and Hoya was telling some weird adult jokes to Dongwoo.

Woohyun gently smiled to Sunggyu. “Why? Are you worried I’m going to sell you off?”

“No!” Sunggyu softly hit Woohyun’s arm. “It just, you said it was a date. But then what date will take until two days? And why are we bringing all these idiots?”

“Hey, we’re not idiot!” Sungyeol suddenly shrieked.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and ignore the choding. He then looked up at Woohyun again and hummed, sign that he’s waiting for the younger’s respond.

Woohyun sighed softly. “We’re going to the beach. It’s is summer right now. I just thought it would be more fun if there is more people. And for our date, I’ve plan something for us.”

“Oh.” Woohyun-ah, you’re really something you know that, always so unpredictable.

“Okay, is every one ready?” Woohyun said loudly was he was behind the wheels receiving a loud cheering from the back seat and a soft chuckle from Sunggyu.

“Let’s go!” Woohyun drove off from Sunggyu’s boutique and heading to the beach.

“But Woohyun-ah, you said we’re going to the beach and staying until tomorrow right?” Sunggyu asked earning a nod from the latter.

Sunggyu sighed. “I didn’t bring any extra clothes silly!”

“Eh?’ Woohyun awkwardly laughed then. “You don’t need ‘em.” Woohyun mumbled softly.

“Hmm? Did you say something?” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun suspiciously but the younger just pretended he heard nothing and focused on driving.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Woohyun hyung, are you sure this is the right way? I think we’ve passed this road before.” Myungsoo asked. He’s quite sure that they have passed this road twice now.

“What?! Are we lost?!” Sungyeol shrieked.

“We’re lost?! This is so adventurous!” Dongwoo bounced in his seat excitedly.

Sunggyu who was sleeping woke up to the commotion. “What’s going on?” He rubbed his eyes sleepily.

“Ah, hyung~” Woohyun laughed nervously.

“We’re lost, Gyu hyung!” Sungyeol dramatically cried.

“What?!” Sunggyu hissed and glared at Woohyun.

“How come we’re lost?! Don’t you know the way to the beach?” Sunggyu scolded the younger.

“I do! It’s just it has been a long time since I came to the beach. So my memory is a bit blur,” Woohyun pouted. Suddenly their car halted.

“Woohyun, why are we stopping?” Sunggyu asked, he had a very bad feeling.

“I think the tank is empty,” Woohyun gulped.

“Yah, who the hell doesn’t fill up their tanks before going on a trip?!” Sungyeol almost strangled Woohyun to death if it wasn’t for Myungsoo who pulled him back.

Sunggyu doesn’t know what to say about this. He swore he would kill Woohyun or buried him alive if they were alone right now.

“Well, at least there’s a gas station in about 500m,” Hoya who was quiet suddenly pointed at a signboard.

 “So who’s gonna walked there?” Myungsoo asked and all eyes went to Woohyun.

“What? No!” Woohyun whined.

“Okay, as a Busan man I suggest us to do this the fair way. Let’s play rock, paper and scissors. And the losers have to walk there.” Hoya voiced out.

“And to save time, only three people will do the match,” Myungsoo added. “We can make couple. Me and Sungyeol, Hoya with Dongwoo  and Sunggyu with Woohyun.”

So the situation has come to Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol doing the game.

“Okay, man will choose rock and woman will choose scissors.” Hoya said before the game start. "Remember, man goes with rock. It’s the choices that true man will do," He repeat it a few times. And it seems his word influenced Sungyeol and Sunggyu because both of them chose rock, but Dongwoo pulled out paper, which made him the winner.

Hoya and Dongwoo both happily jumped around. Sungyeol and Sunggyu both bit their lips from concentration.

“Rock, paper, scissors~” They simultaneously said.

“No!”

“Yes!”

Sunggyu was on his kness. He can’t believe that he lost to the damn choding. Sungyeol on the other hand were hugging with Myungsoo. But both pulled away at the same with a blushing face when they realized their position.

“So, I guess Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung have to go there,” Myungsoo said after clearing his throat.

“I refused! I’m not leaving my baby with you devils!” Woohyun whined while hugging his car protectively.

“We made deals earlier!” Sungyeol yelled. “I’m not staying here till night!”

“Why don’t we just push the car until the gas station? It’s just nearby right?” Woohyun suddenly said.

“Whatever, I don’t care. You guys do it, you’re the loser,” Myungsoo hoped in onto the car. He’s not going to push the car in the hot weather.

“Me neither!” Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol said at the same time before they ran back into the car.

Woohyun gulped nervously when he saw Sunggyu’s shoulder shaking. He then heard the older let out a heavy sigh as he walked to the back of the car.

“Are you gonna push this or not?” Sunggyu looked at him annoyingly.

Woohyun gave Sunggyu an apologetic look and ran to the car. They then started pushing the car together with gritted teeth.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

So here they are, pushing the car in a very hot weather. 500m my , more like 500km! Sunggyu grumbled under his breath. Suddenly Sunggyu thought of something.

Woohyun could feel his heart was about to stop when he saw Sunggyu dropped to his knees with his hand clutched to his chest.

“Hyung!” Woohyun panickedly said. “Guys!”

All of the boys ran out when they heard the panic toned in Woohyun’s voice. Sungyeol was the first to run to Sunggyu when he saw the older man’s condition.

“I’m sorry hyung! I should have helped earlier,” Sungyeol cried.

Myungsoo had a guilty looks on his face. Hoya was about to dial for ambulance when suddenly a voice interrupted him.

“No need, I’m all better now,” Sunggyu suddenly stood up. Sungyeol gaped at Sunggyu’s act. Sunggyu laughed at the faces of his friends. “That’s what you get for leaving me to push this car on a hot day.”

 Sungyeoo then tackled Sunggyu to the ground.“You scared me you stupid hamster!” He cried again.

Woohyun who was silent the whole time suddenly pushed Sungyeol out of the way. He then grabbed Sunggyu’s face roughly and kissed the older harshly. He didn’t care about the others who were watching them at the moment. Sunggyu quickly pushed Woohyun’s chest but the latter won’t budge a bit. Finally surrendered, Sunggyu melted into the kissing and responded back shyly. After a very heated and violent kissed, Woohyun pulled away leaving a breathless and crimson faced Sunggyu.

“Don’t you ever do that again,” Woohyun softly said while leaning his forehead against Sunggyu’s. The older swore he could see a trace of tear in Woohyun’s eyes. He leaned away with a light pink colour on his cheek when he heard a throat clearing sound behind them.

“So what should we do now?” Dongwoo asked.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Eh? Isn’t that Horadori hyung?” A curly brown lock boy asked his older blonde friend while pointing out of their car window.

 

A/N – Sorry for the late update!! >.< So I present to you the latest chapter! This is the longest I’ve ever type! ^^

And for the teaser earlier, seems like most of my readers are very innocent minded. Keke ^^ But none of you guessed it right. Muahahah xD

Sorry for not replying any of your comment, I didn’t have the time. But I really appreciate them, I really do! >.< Thanks to subscribers, be it old and new and also all readers. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to leave your thoughts ne. :DD