ღChapter 08ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

“What did you said just now?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun. Maybe I heard it wrong.

“I said I wanna go on your three dates hyung,” The younger leaned towards Sunggyu’s face. He has to ask it now or who knows when he will have the chance to ask again.

“W-what?” Sunggyu leaned back, shocked from Woohhyun’s question. Is this kid for real? How did he even know about this thing in the first place?

Woohyun never thought the other’s eyes could go that big, it was practically non-existent before. His expression looked really funny but cute nevertheless. "I said-“

“I know what you said!” Sunggyu put his hand on Woohyun’s mouth to shut the latter, but more like slapping it. “I mean why?”

“Bewomphze ha lykeu yuhh!”

“……”

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun. “Sorry, but I don’t speak tree’s language.”

Woohyun gripped Sunggyu’s wrist softly and removed it from his mouth. “If you actually removed your hand first you will probably understand it, hyung.” Woohyun smirked at Sunggyu.

Why didn’t I think of that? Yeollie’s stupidness must be spreading to me. “Sorry,” Sunggyu mumbled with a pink face, making Woohyun’s smirk go wider.

“Anyway, the reason I want to go on your dates is because I like you hyung,” Woohyun grinned.

“Are you sure it's not because you are drunk right now? You might regret it after this.”

Woohyun nodded his head, and then he shook it. The action repeats a few times making Sunggyu feeling a major headache coming his way. “Okay,” Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s head, making it stopped moving.

“You do know what happened after the third date right?” Sunggyu asked, getting a nod in reply.

“And you still want it?” The younger nodded eagerly with a big grin on his face.

I swear this kid is really weird!

“Oh, and hyung?” Woohyun called.

“What?” Sunggyu’s asked; obviously irritated. He was really drained. Firstly he just fought with his best friend, then he escaped from the damn hospital, and when he just arrived at home this kid practically trying to him. And now he wants to dates Sunggyu?!

“You should stop making jokes. I mean, making fun of my name, NOT FUNNY!” Woohyun pouted.

Sunggyu let out a sigh. Do I really have to date with this kid?!!

 

∞∞∞∞

 

The next day at the boutique was really awkward. Sungjong swear he could kills himself with the high tension in the air. Sungyeol was screaming something like ‘STUPID HAMSTER’ and ‘BAD HYUNG’ towards Sunggyu when he arrived this morning, then he practically locked himself in his office room.  Sunggyu also ignored any question about his previous condition. Sungjong was more worried about Sunggyu, he did his work and talked with all the customer like nothing ever happened. Sungjong also noticed that his face was still a little pale. He sighed, his boss is really stubborn and no words can make him to stop doing his work.

Just as the peaceful yet tensed atmosphere lingered around, suddenly a loud crash and scream was heard from Sungyeol’s room. Sungjong mentally relieved that there wasn’t any customer at that moment. Sungyeol then stomped towards Sunggyu’s room and barged in making the poor hamster startled. Sungjong hurriedly went to Sunggyu’s room too, worried that anything bad might happen.

When he arrived, he sees a heavy breathing Sungyeol and a guilty looking Sunggyu. Sunggyu then just noticed the youngest presence asked him to leave with a tired smile on his visage. Not able to say no to his boss, Sungjong left with a heavy step after closing the door to Sunggyu’s room.

“Hyung, do you really want to see me die early? Why are you always doing this?” Sungyeol opened his mouth once Sungjong footsteps cannot be heard anymore.

“Sorry Yeol-ah,” Sunggyu looked at the younger from under his bang.

“Hyung, you can’t just flee from the hospital without informing anyone. Not with that condition of yours,” Sungyeol said, almost breaming with tears.

“I know! It’s just, I can’t stand staying in that disgusting place, it made me feels too suffocated. You knew it well Sungyeol-ah,” Sunggyu softly said, taking Sungyeol hand into his soft one.

Sungyeol gripped back Sunggyu’s hand tightly, feeling the difference his large and warm hand with Sunggyu’s smaller and colder one. “G-gyu hyung-,” he chocked.

Sunggyu squeezed softly, encourage the younger to keep talking.

“I-I’m s-sorry. I d-didn’t mean to yell at you yesterday at the hospital, nor this morning. I-I’m just too w-worried about you. You are my most b-beloved hyung you know,” Sungyeol sniffed with a pink tinged on his cheek. He is never good with expressing stuff like this, and to act like this is already very hard on him.

“I know.” Sunggyu chuckled.

“I thought you would share everything with me, not bottled it up and get yourself stressed until your weak heart can’t take it anymore. I am your best friend in the whole wide world, right?” Sungyeol mumbled, afraid his hyung doesn’t think the same way towards him.

“Of course you are silly. That’s why I’m sorry too for my stupid act; I know I’m not supposed to escape from there. I’m sorry for making you worried so much too, and I’m supposed to be the older and matured one.” Sunggyu wiped Sungyeol’s tear with his thumb.

“Just promised me hyung that you’re gonna tell me everything and not carry your burden alone on that old shoulder of yours.” Sungyeol cried again, his face was wet with tears and snot.

“Aigoo, don’t cry too much, you looked so ugly Yeol-ah. Maybe that’s why that brat Myungsoo left you,” Sunggyu snickered.

“Hyuuunnggg~” The younger whined loudly while smacking Sunggyu’s left arm.

“Hey, sick person here,” Sunggyu laughed out loud.

Sungjong left the room with a soft smile after hearing the laughter from the other side of the door.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

This person never comes on time. Good thing this is out last meeting. Sunggyu nagged behind his mind. Here he was, waiting on a bench in a park for his date on a cold day. I’m seriously gonna leave if he doesn’t show up at this momen-

“Sorry Gyu baby. I got held on my way.” Sunggyu heard a voice from his left.

Sunggyu’s eyes were about to popped out at the person in front of him, or should he say people. There standing in front of him was his ex and his current boyfriend, hands in hands. And what made him shocked the most was their hair; Hoya had a purple hair and Dongwoo’s had a dark blue one. What the..?

“Would you care to tell me what’s going on Howon-shi?”

“Well, actually since the day you left me with this weirdo he keeps clinging to me, I don’t even know where he knew how to find me. And the next thing I know he dragged me to go dye our hair,” Hoya guiltily said looking at Sunggyu’s unreadable facade. Oh no, I must have broken Gyu baby’s heart. But I must break the news to him sooner or later.

“Hey!” Dongwoo shouted at Hoya for calling him a weirdo, but then his big wide grin was back on his face.

“Since this our last date, I think we should break up now. I don’t really mean to break your poor heart Gyu baby,” Hoya continued.

Sunggyu then stood up abruptly without saying anything and ran from the scene.

Hoya then smacked Dongwoo’s head. “See, this is your entire fault dinosaur! I knew we should have given him a gift to mend his broken heart. Now he is feeling really sad!” Hoya shouted at the other.

Dongwoo just grinned without replying and pat Hoya’s head softly. Pabo Howonnie.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

Sunggyu stopped once he reached his car, a big smile broke out from his face making his eyes disappeared into a pretty slit. He knew Dongwoo must have seen the little smile that threatens to break out of him face just now.

Finally….

 

∞∞∞∞

 

 

Woohyun was doodling on a paper during his break from the photo-shoot. He was nervous waiting for Sunggyu’s reply. What if he rejects me?

Suddenly his phone vibrated, informing an incoming call. He frown at the unknown number, but picked it up nevertheless.

“Hello?” He answered.

“H-hello. Is this Nam Woohyun’s phone?” An unknown but familiar husky voice greeted him from the other end of the phone with an unsure tone.

“Yes, but who’s this?”

The caller then cleared his throat. “This is me, Sunggyu. Come to my house tonight to discuss our terms and condtiouns. Bye.” The call ended without Woohyun able to reply

“Yah, Nam Woohyun! Breaks over, come here to continue with the shoot,” A staff called him.

Woohyun strides quietly to the photo-shoot scene.

“Okay, just pose like before,” the photographer guide him, but just as he was about to click the camera-

“Yahoooo!! That means yes right?!!!” Woohyun happily jumped around with a big grin on his visage. Suddenly a shoe was thrown on his head making him stopped and panted lightly.

“Yah, this is an autumn photo-shoot, not spring. Now wipe that stupid grin on your face,” the photographer scolded Woohyun.

Woohyun bowed saying sorry but still keeping a small smile on his face.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Are you sure about this?”

Nod.

“Really?”

Nod.

“Really really?”

Nod. Nod. ...Nod.

A sighed was heard from the older.

“Okay, listen carefully because I hate to repeat this over and over again.”

First condition: We will ONLY go to three dates, no more and no less.

Second condition: No asking personal question.

Third condition: You will decide what to do and where to go.

Fourth and the last condition: After our third date, we will break up and not contact with each other anymore, EVER. No hard feelings.

“Deal?” Sunggyu asked after telling the terms and conditions for his dates.       

“That’s it? No more? Piece of cake. Deal!” Woohyun smirked.

“Whatever. Anyway, from now on Nam Woohyun, you are my boyfriend.”

 

 

A/N – Sorry for the late update!! >< *gives cookies* 

Thanks again to all readers, subbies, commenters and silent readers!!  I hope this chapter make you happy ‘cause Gyu and Yeol is not fighting anymore and Yadong is finally together. Now I have to twist my old brain to make Woogyu’s dates !!

Annyeong and don’t forget to leave your comment okay !! *throws hearts namu style*

And if you don't mind, do check my new story, Please Don’t Take it Away.