ღChapter 02ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

The next morning a very pissed looking hamster with dark circles under his eyes was seen opening the boutique’s door.

“Oh, good morning Sunggyu hyung,” Sunjong cheerily greeted him and he just replied with a mumbled.

And a choding just appeared out of nowhere while shouting GOOD MORNING or something along the line and hugged Sunggyu.

“Yeol-ah, how come you are so energetic after last night. I feel like dying,” Sunggyu depressingly said.

What really happened last night? Well……

Sunggyu was taking a hot shower to relax his muscle and body. He just got back from meeting one of his clients, Kim Jaejoong. Moreover today was a really long day, and no thanks to a certain super tall chubby faced choding. While showering, Sunggyu thinks about Jaejoong and his groom-to-be. He was really envious with Jaejoong and Yunho relationship. They are a perfect couple in Sunggyu eyes. Of course they fight and faced hardship, but they went through it all together.

Sunggyu know that all the people that approach him is not really sincere, they want to be with him for just one of the two reasons. Either, one, they are attracted by his looks; yes, Sunggyu admits he has an attractive look, very attractive actually but he never brags about it, or two, they know about his three dates and thinks that he is interesting and wants to break him.

After letting out a deep and content sigh, Sunggyu turned off the shower and step out from the cubicle. While he was drying himself, Sunggyu suddenly heard a faint crying sound in his apartment. He thought it was just his imagination and shrugged it off. But then the sound get louder, making Sunggyu gets goose bumps because he practically lives alone, so a crying sound that does not come from him is pretty impossible.  So Sunggyu hurriedly wear his shower robe and decided to check the source of the sound.

“I’ve lived here for two years, and I’ve never encounter with ghost. Oh what am I saying, there’s no ghost in this world! Pffttt!” Sunggyu encourage himself.

“……right?” Suddenly he felt a bit scared and take a cautious step toward the crying sound. And what made him stopped at the living room and just sighed at the sight was the poor choding bawled on his couch. “I’m such a fool, how can I forget that I gave him my apartment keys? Maybe I really am a grandpa like they said.” He chuckled in his mind.

Throughout the night, the two spend their time by out stocking all of Sunggyu coffee, and Sungyeol even brought his own coffee stock. Let’s just say normal people drinking ‘soju’ out of their problem, and Sungyeol and Sunggyu here is not what we called ‘normal’.

And now here Sunggyu is, having a major headache from not getting enough sleep from drinking too much coffee, and we all know how precious sleep is to the grandpa. Plus, he thinks it is getting worse with the sight in front of him. The giant choding was wearing the ing gown again, not forgetting the bow tie.

“Lee Sungyeol, what have I said about wearing normal cloth? Pabo-yahh, you’re gonna make our customer run now!” Sunggyu shouted to Sungyeol.

“B-but, what if Myungsoo came back?” A tear was starting to form in the choding’s eyes.

Sunggyu just sighed and rubbed his temple, “Yeol-ah, I thought we have talked about this yesterday. That bastard will not marry you. Now go change your cloth before our customer sees you.”

Sungyeol nodded his head but just before he could take one to the changing room, the door bells chimed signing a customer entranced. Sunggyu started to panic because now the customer will think his boutique is just a weird shop. But much to his delight, the customer just ignores the weird sight and asked Sunggyu for assistance. Just as Sunggyu smiled and about to answer, the choding just has to interfered and started talking to the customer.

“Hello customer, you are really handsome!! Do you want to marry me?”

Sunggyu feel that his eyes were about to popped out. This choding is really crazy!! Perhaps that break up really had damaged his brain.

“Oh, hello.  Urm….errr….” the customer was at loss at what to reply.

Sunggyu then smacked Sungyeol head and ushered him out of the space. Sunggyu then proceed with the customer and asked him to sit down.

“I’m deeply apologized for my employee’s behaviour, he’s not usually like this but since something happened, I guess he got stressed out,” Sunggyu gave an apology smile. But now he remembered what Sungyeol said, he looks at the customer more detail.  This customer is truly handsome. He has straight nose and well-structured jaws, and those are definitely well-defined muscles he has there. Perhaps he is a model?-

“…can you?” the customer voice cut his mind.

“Ne? I’m sorry, I’m a bit distracted just now since I have a bit headache, and could you repeat what you said? Smooth Kim Sunggyu, now he’s gonna think you are really weird. “But before that, I believe we haven’t got the chance to introduce ourselves.”

 “Aniyo, gwenchanayo. I’m Woohyun, Nam Woohyun,” the customer smiled.

“Hello Nam Woohyun-shi, I’m this boutique owner, Kim Sunggyu,” Sunggyu gave his trademark eye smile.

“Ne Sunggyu-shi, you are a wedding planner right? Perhaps you can offer me your service for my wedding?” Woohyun asked.

“Absolutely, that will be my pleasure Woohyun-shi. Have you decided when are you gonna held your wedding? Because I want to avoid any collision with my other customer,” Sunggyu professionally said, he always took his work seriously.

“Ne, not yet because I’m gonna propose to her tonight so we will decide the date together,” Woohyun said a bit shy.

“Ouh, okay. So I hope we will receive good news from you,” Sunggyu winked.

“Thank you Sunggyu-shi. But before that, may I ask a favour from you?” Woohyun said, now his face is really red.

“What is it?” Sunggyu gently said.

“Can I practice the proposal on you? I mean if you don’t mind, and if I’m not wasting your time.”

Aigoo, this kid is seriously too cute. “I’m okay, but don’t you mind? Because I am a guy and this might seem weird if other people see us.”

“Aniyo, I’m really thankful if you don’t mind. Plus I think you’re the perfect person for me to practice on.”

 Sunggyu then tilted his head confusedly, “and that’s because…?"

“Well,….you resembled my girlfriend a bit, since you both have hamster-like features,” Woohyun then grinned.

Okay, I take that back. He is so not cute! Sunggyu pouted at that. “Am not!

Woohyun chuckled at the cute action, “You are so cute Sunggyu-shi!"

“What are you saying?! Let’s just get started,“ Sunggyu then hurriedly said to hide his blushing face.Why the hell did I blushed anyway?!

Woohyun then take a deep breath and exhaled slowly, he then took Sunggyu hand and held it gently, “Seungyeon-ah, you are one of the most important people in my life, and I never want to let you go. Be mine and I ‘ll takes care of you until the end. Will you marry me?” Woohyun said with a sincere look.

“…I do.” Sunggyu replied with a small voice. Somehow he felt a bit shy and he don’t even know why. It’s not even a real proposal.

And then Woohyun took out a ring and put it on Sunggyu’s ring finger. Wow, it fits perfectly. His finger is long and slender, like a girl.

Sunggyu was perplexed by Woohyun’s act, “wow, this a very pretty ring and I can sense your sincerity. Your girlfriend is one lucky girl, I wish you all the best Woohyun-shi.” Sunggyu said while handing Woohyun ring back. 

“Thank you Sunggyu-shi. I’ll call you to confirm again.”Woohyun said before leaving.

Although his façade was calm, Sunggyu couldn’t really tell why his heart was thumping madly and he felt his face was really hot. Thank goodness that choding is not here.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Oppa!! Why do you want to meet here??!! It is so dark and I can feel mosquitoes are biting all over me!!” A very pretty girl with long brown hair annoyingly said while stomping her feet childishly.

Seungyeon-ah, come here,” Woohyun gently said while holding Seungyeon’s hand and lead her to somewhere deeper and darker making Seungyeon getting scared.

“O-o-oppa, where are we going? This is not funn-“ she stopped while gaping, in front of her was a very beautiful set up dinner table. The place was romantically light up by candle and hanging lamp accompanied by a violin tune.

“Oppa?” Seungyeon asked not feeling comfortable. She had a hunch where this is going since Woohyun never set up anything like this before. She knows that no matter how greasy or cheesy he is, this is beyond something that he will normally do.

“Seungyeon-yah, -“ he suddenly gets on one of his knee, “-If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. If I know what love is, it is because of you. I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.” Woohyun then pulled out a ring, “Han Seungyeon, will you marry me?”

“What are you waiting for?” “Just accept him!” Suddenly they were surrounded by Woohyun’s family and they were all pressing her to accept him. Heck, even the violinist joined in!

Although Seungyeon kind of expecting this would happen, she still can’t believe it. Why now? Why must it be at this time?

“Oppa, mianheyo. I love you too, but I can’t accept your proposal. I just get a contract to debut as an actress, and the terms prevent me from having a love relationship. I’m really sorry oppa but you know how much I want this don’t you, I’ve dreamed this for so long and now it is in front of my eyes, I’m not gonna let it pass by. I want to tell about this later actually but since this happened, I guess now is the perfect time. You know I always love you right? But I guess our relationship will stop until here. Goodbye Woohyun oppa,” Seungyeon ended with a small tear escaped her eyes and left a speechless Woohyun consoled by his family.

After a good foot away from the scene, Seungyeon let out a relieved sigh. The tear was faked but she really meant the whole speech. She really needed that contract because being a top star was her childhood dream. “Guess I was a little dramatic with Woohyun oppa, well, a little practice for the future top actress isn’t gonna kills anyone.” She just happily strides along her way home.

“Miss, why do you stop playing, keeps playing and I want a happy song!” Woohyun’s mother scolded the violinist.

What just happened? Did my baby just rejected and break up with me? This is a dream right? Right? Right....? .....Oh.My.ing.God. I just got rejected! .... and in front of my whole ing family! Woohyun thought was scrambled all over his mind. “And I even googled the whole night searching for the perfect proposal quote!! Gaahhhhh!!!” Woohyun felt like all his sanity has left him.

Ladies and gentleman, and that is how Sunggyu and Woohyun first strings of fate have been pulled.

 

 

A/N -  Ah, I can’t believe I made it to the second chapter, I was feeling so lazy the entire time! Anyway, a big thanks to all readers; silent one and commenters, all subscribers !! kamsahamnida !! *Shower you all with flowers and namu flying hearts*

So what do you think? Too long? Too short? Too slow? Too fast? Tell me in your comment ne ~

Please point out if there is any mistake.

I know in reality Han Seungyeon is older than our Namu, but I just make her younger than him to suit it with the story. :)

I'm getting my final exam result in just a few hour, wish me luck !! Hope I get dean list >,<

Thanks a lot gorgeous !! muaaahhh ! xD