ღChapter 11ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

“It’s too hot! How much longer do we have to stay here?!” yelled a crouching Sunggyu while putting both his fisted hand to each side of his head.

Myungsoo sighed while looked at Woohyun, who was busy trying to hug Sunggyu.

“There’s no other way. You don’t want to walk to the gas station.” Myungsoo shrugged as he leaned against the backside of the car.

“Wait! So you mean we just have to waste our time standing here?!” Sungyeol gave a disbelief looks to Myungsoo.

“Can’t a car just appeared or something?” Dongwoo looked up to the sky.

As if Dongwoo’s pray was heard,  a purple van suddenly appeared from distance and stopped beside them. Hoya who was sitting cross-leg style instantly stood up pushing Dongwoo in the way. He then squinted his eyes as he walked closely to the van.

“Why does this van looked familiar…?” Hoya mumbled softly to himself.

The door to the driver’s seat suddenly was opened from inside. A wide grinned blonde boy jumped towards Hoya, followed by a curly hair boy.

“Horadori hyung!”

Hoya who was stunned could only let the two teenagers cling to his body. When he came back to his sense due to a loud snort from behind him, he quickly smacked both of the boys’ head resulting them both falling to the ground.

“Yah, how many timed have I told you guys not to call me that!”

“B-but, you really looked like Boradori,” the curly haired boy whined.

“Niel, if you mentioned about that thing one more time, I swear-“

“Hoya, who are these cute boys?” Dongwoo peeked over from Hoya shoulder and cut in without giving the latter time to finish his threat. He gave them a big smile. He really thinks they are cute, with the way the blond boy was hugging the curly haired boy protectively.

“Wah, it’s the Dinosour hyung!” The boy called ‘Niel’ looked up with sparkling eyes. His blond haired friend quickly put his hand over Niel mouth and looked at Dongwoo apologetically.

“Sorry, you can call me C.A.P, and my friend here is NIel,” the blond guy bowed to all of them while pushing the head of the curly brown lock boy so that he’ll bow too. Niel pushed away the hand of C.A.P and jumped towards Dongwoo. He hugged the left arm of the older man and looked up with a big innocent smile.

“Is it true that you and Horadori hyung is an item now?!”

Hoya and C.A.P face-palmed themselves. Dongwoo just looked at Hoya and the thick lip boys repeatedly. He then let out a big laugh.

“I’m really sorry for his behaviour, you may not recognise us, but we always saw you at the dancing studio,” C.A.P said while pulling Niel off the laughing man.

“Yeah! We always saw you trying to eat our Horadori hyung,” beamed Niel excitedly, making Dongwoo’s laugh getting louder and Hoya went red like a tomato.

There was an unknown muffled laugh came from the back, though Hoya was really sure it came from Woohyun who was back-facing them while his shoulder shook madly. Sunggyu finally asked Hoya to introduce the boys to them after smacking Woohyun in the head, making Myungsoo snorted. He had enough headaches for today.

Hoya turned around and gave them a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, forgot about you guys a second there, you know how I am the dancing teacher right?” He rose his left eyebrow asking. Sunggyu just nodded in response. Hoya then cleared his throat. “Well, this is my dancing students. You heard them just now, these are C.A.P and Niel.”

“Oh, nice meeting you, C.A.P-goon and Niel-goon,” Sunggyu smiled until his eyes turned into a pretty crescent making Niel jumped around while squealing ‘What a cute looking hamster!’ Sunggyu is just going to pretend he didn’t hear any of that.

Woohyun who felt jealous at the scene quickly hugged Sunggyu and gave a quick hi while glaring at Niel. Myungsoo just gave a simple wave and Sungyeol smiled to them his infamous gummy smile.

“So, what are you guys doing here?” Hoya asked directly after the short ‘making new friends’ session.

“Are you kidding? It’s summer, of course we’re going to the beach!” Niel looked at Hoya like he just grew a second head or something.

Hoya just rolled his eyes at the boy’s antic. “So you guys just go, like, the two of you? Alone?”

“Duh, what fun is there?! Of course we go with the others. You know~” Niel flailing his arms around. Hoya thinks he’s going to chop those thick lips off those face if it wasn’t for Dongwoo’s hand twirling securely with his.

C.A.P sent the elder a sorry look before shouting towards the van, “Kids, you can come out now!”

Sunggyu thinks he never sees so many colours at one time in his life the moment the door of the passenger slide open. A kid with a purple hair hopped out and muttered ‘L.Joe’, and then a cute baby blue haired kid followed by with a bright smile on his visage, “I’m Ricky!” Then a handsome sandy brown haired boy gracefully slides out and gave a confident smile, “Call me Chunji”, and lastly and black haired boy with an orange tint jumped out with a shout “I’m the mighty Changjo!”

“What the..? Is that a fire in his hair?” Sunggyu squinted his already small eyes to look carefully in case his eyes played tricks on him.

Suddenly a big laugh sound was heard. Niel was on the ground, with one hand clutching his stomach and the other wipes his non-existing tears. He then pointed a shaky finger towards Sunggyu.

“Look, look. The hamster has no eyes!!”

Everyone just face-palmed themselves while Sunggyu took a deep…deep…deep breath to calm himself.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“So, what were you guys doing out here?” C.A.P asked with one raised eyebrow.

Hoya let out a long sigh.

“We were supposed to have arrived at the beach by now if it weren’t for Mr.Smartpants here who forgot to filled his tanks before coming here,” Hoya pointed at Woohyun, who in turned just ignored him.

After a long waited moment filled with silence, suddenly a high pitched voice screamed, “Perhaps this is fate! You know like in the movie, where the hero’s car got broke down, and then another car came, and then mmpphh-“ Ricky’s voice was muffled by Changjo’s palm.

“You’re too noisy,” Changjo hissed making Ricky gave a big pout.

After clearing his throat C.A.P suggested that they all should just go together since the van has many empty seats.

“Are you sure? Won’t we be bothering you?” Sunggyu gave an uncertainty looks towards each of the boys. “I mean, we can just walk to the nearest gas station to buy some gas.” Earning him a big protest of ‘NO!’ from his friends and boyfriends. But inside is heart, that’s another story. Please say no. Please say no. I don’t think I can walk for another step.  Please sa-

“It’s okay. You’re not a bother at all.”

“Yes! Ehem, I mean thanks,” Sunggyu smiled with a pink tinge on his cheeks due to his unplanned burst.

C.A.P smiled, all his other younger mates nodded excitedly while yelling something about ‘the more the merrier’ or something along the line.

So they all squeezed into the purple van, not that it was too cramped. It was actually quite comfortable. As C.A.P was starting the engine, suddenly Woohyun spoke.

“Um, what about my car?”

“….”

Earning him a very uncomfortable glare from some creatures.

“Ouch!”

And a not so soft pinched at his thigh from an angry hamster.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

Sunggyu would think the whole drive is quite nice, except if he wasn’t seated in the middle. Between his too greasy boyfriend who kept throwing his imaginary heart towards Sunggyu, making him unable to go to sleep. And let’s not forget, a very curious young boy who found his way to seat beside Sunggyu.

“Can you not stare at me?” Sunggyu sigh.

“……”

“Please?” He tried not to whine but seems like he failed. He was literally squirming on his seat.

The boy’s big eyes just stare at him with a curious hint. Sunggyu swore they were sparkling.

“Chunji-ah, Niel was right. This hyung really doesn’t have eyes. And he really looks like a hamster. He’s so cute,” the purple haired boy giggled softly to his boyfriend after turned away from Sunggyu. Chunji covered his laugh behind his fist, afraid that he will sound too impolite.

Sunggyu craned his neck to the seat behind his to give a very sharp glare after hearing a high pitched laugh and a loud snort.

Please let this trip end soon.

 

 

a/n - Aegumonina!! My poor stories and my poor subbies, I AM SO SORRY!! College life has been hectics, plus I'm in my final year, so tons of assignment and test... and quizzes. /sigh/

But, since I've time, here's an update for all of my lovely readers. Thank you for patiently waited this too lazy author. xD

Many of you are curious who this Horadori hyung are, does this chapter answered your question? keke. I like the nickname since Hoya nickname is from Boradori (the Teletubbies cartoon because of his obsession with purple). And Teen Top have made their appearance! /throws confetti/

I know this chapter is not that much, but I'll try to make their 2nd date in the next chapter. ^^

Sorry for not being able to reply to all of your comments, but I do read each of them and I really appreciate it, they really made me happy. :DD Also, a big thanks to new subblies. Here are cookies for you. Not enough?? Okay okay, take this! /throw heart namu's style/

Btw, I want to wish Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims all around the world, especially Inspirit. :)