ღChapter 05ღ

3 Dates ღ

 

Stupid Myungsoo! Stupid ice ing prince! Stupid anime voice freak! Stupid jerk!! How could he throw me down here to this seductive hamster?! Wasn’t he the one who just said that I should stay away from Sunggyu?! Stupid Myungsoo!! And the curse list just keep on going in Woohyun’s head as he stomped his feet while making his way towards Sunggyu.

Woohyun then slides silently into the unoccupied sit next to Sunggyu without looking at him at all. Their previous encounter just keeps replaying in his mind making him too nervous to approach Sunggyu first. Ah, stupid Myungsoo for throwing his own hyung into a lion den! But this is more like a hamster’s lair! What if he molests me? What if he -? No, I don’t even wanna think about it!

The bartender just looks at Woohun weirdly who was keep mumbling to himself and keeps shaking his head.

Woohyun clears his throat softly to attract Sunggyu’s attention but it doesn’t seem to work. He then clears his throat again a bit louder this time and it failed again, Sunggyu just keep ignoring Woohyun. Woohyun feels his patience is thinning, but he just hold it in. He then clears his throat again loudly, and I mean REALLY loud. And for the second time, the bartender looks at Woohyun weirdly.

“M-my throat is sore suddenly, must be the water I drank just now,” Woohyun loudly said to himself with an awkward laugh as he noticed people started to give him weird stare, though in his heart different string of curse is directed towards the hamster. Stupid ing deaf ignorant hamster!

Woohyun finally decided to approach Sunggyu directly, so he turned to Sunggyu and tap lightly his shoulder, but he just kept getting ignored. Feeling he was about to explode-, God, why does it seems everybody is trying my patience today?!! -Woohyun firmly grabbed Sunggyu shoulder to turned the latter’s body towards him. But the moment Woohyun touched Sunggyu, Sunggyu’s head suddenly lolled toward his body making Sunggyu leaned on Woohyun’d body.

Woohyun feels his face is getting hot, Sunggyu face is just a few centimetre below him. He was mesmerized by the other’s beautiful features.

Sunggyu skin is really smooth and soft especially those soft chubby cheeks, like a baby’s bottom, Woohyun giggled softly at his own silly remarked. Then he traced his finger lightly at Sunggyu’s cute button nose then he traced lower until he reached those thin but kissable plump lips. Sunggyu’s soft and silky brown hair brushed against Woohyun’s bare skin since he decided to wear a sleeveless black shirt, showing those delicious biceps to hungry eyes.

Woohyun then had a dreamy looks on his face as he continued to worship Sunggyu’s perfectness in his mind, making the bartender looked at him weirdly for the who knows what time.

Auww, even his cheeks is red, how cute is that? Woohyun cooed in his mind. Wait, red? Woohyun then hold Sunggyu’s shoulder firmly and hold him a good arm away. He then takes a good look at the hamster again. His whole face is red! He must be ing drunk! No wonder he didn’t noticed my entire act earlier. Thank God nobody took advantage of him when I wasn’t here….but what should I do with him now?!! Better call Myungsoo, that kid must know what to do.

After a few ringing, Myungsoo finally anwered his phone.

“Myungsoo-ah, can you come to the bar stool that you throw me just know? I think I need your help.”

“But hyuuunnggg, I’m having fun right now!!” Myungsoo whined.

“You better come right now or I will make sure you can never use your to again!” Woohyun threatened with a low voice. Without waiting for Myungsoo replied Woohyun hung up.

A few minutes later a very pissed off Myungsoo came to the bar stool.

“Now hyung, what is the problem?” Myungsoo asked while gritting his teeth. Woohyun swore he could feel dark aura emerged from Myungsoo.

“Well?” Myungsoo keeps asking while tapping his feet because Woohyun didn’t answered.

“What’s the problem? What’s the problem? Did you just asked me WHAT.IS.THE.PROBLEM?? Firstly, you said you want to help me, but then you bring me to this ing club, then you ing dump me in this hamster’s lair! And now as you can ing see here, I’m in the middle of supporting a passed out giant hamster and I don’t have any idea what to do with him! And you asked me what the problem is?” Wooohyun breathed heavily after his outburst.

Although Myungsoo knows he should feel scared with Woohyun sudden outburst, he just laughed out loud. He doesn’t know why, but all of this just feels too funny to him and all his bad mood earlier just vanished.

“Hyung, you are really amusing you know that? You know you can just put him back on his seat and make him slouched towards the stool instead of supporting him the whole time right?” Myungsoo said trying to hold his laugh again.

“Oh,” Woohyun just realized. “I never thought of that,” he sheepishly said while do what Myungsoo instructed just now. Though in his mind he doesn’t really care about the intimate position of him and Sunggyu, he actually barely feels the other’s weight against him.

“Of course you wouldn’t hyung, because you never think. If you actually do, now that would be weird,” Myungsoo smirked making Woohyun pouted.

Myungsoo then took out his handphone and dialled someone’s number. Woohyun then got curious because if Myungsoo called the cab, it would be hopeless because none of them knew Sunggyu’s address. But he just keeps quiet and watched the younger.

“Hello, it’s me. Can-,“ Myungsoo then stared at his phone in disbelief.

“He did not just hung up on me!” Myungsoo then dialled again. “Yah! You better not hung up if you want your Gyugyu hyung safe and sound! Come to the club at Hongdae now,” Myungsoo said in one breath and hung up. No one hung up on me first, he smirked.

Woohyun just stare and shake his head at Myungsoo’s childishness.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Oh my god! Sunggyu hyung, what happened? Yah, did you hurt my hyung?!” Sungyeol worriedly looked at the unconscious Sunggyu while looming over Myungsoo. Good thing he was taller, it makes he feels superior against the latter.

“Chill out you giant choding. We found his already passed out at the stool, he must have drunk out of his mind,” Myungsoo calmly replied while taking a BIG step backward. He really hates it when he remembers the choding is actually taller than him.

Sungyeol then huffed out and went to Sunggyu and finally realized that it was Woohyun who was beside his hyung. “Oh, it’s the handsome customer! Thank you for taking care of Sunggyu hyung. I will take him back home now,” Sungyeol said while draping Sunggyu arm over his shoulder.

“It’s okay, and if you don’t mind Sungyeol-shi, can I follow you? I mean to send him back home, I feel worry and responsible against him,” Woohyun flashed his infamous smile to Sungyeol.

“Ah, of course you can. I really appreciate that. You are so responsible and considerate, unlike a certain person,” Sungyeol smiled to Woohyun, but Myungsoo could feel the choding’s eyes against him, mocking him. Where did my innocent choding go? Wait, my? I must be getting drunk.

After a few trips and falls, they safely arrived inside Sunggyu’s place. Just as Sungyeol about to take Sunggyu into his room, Woohyun stops him and offered himself to help Sunggyu. Sungyeol being Sungyeol, he just gladly passed his unconscious hyung to Woohyun. Now that Sunngyu and Woohyun is gone, the atmospehere in Sunggyu’s living room is really awkward between Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

“So…” they both spoke at the same time.

“Right…..” This is so awkward!! They both mentally face-palmed.

Sungyeol then went to the kitchen and Myungsoo just played with his phone. Both are so AWKWARD.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

Woohyun gently laid Sunggyu down on his mattress and plopped himself down on the floor beside the bed.

“Ah, I’m in his room! He is really neat, even his room is cute! I’m really starting to sound like a high school girl,” Woohyun let out a heavy sigh. He then loomed over Sunggyu’s sleeping figure and gently looked at Sunggyu.

Why did you drink that much? Is something bothering you? I really want to know what is in that head of yours. Woohyun keeps thinking while Sunggyu’s soft hair. His eyes then trailed over Sunggyu’s body. Is his body as squishy as it looks? I really want to touch him. Woohyun hand then unconsciously make way to Sunggyu’s body.

Suddenly wake up from his trance, Woohyun halted his hand and retreat it back. I’m even starting to think and act likes a ert. But suddenly his hand was gripped making him stop his movement.

Oh no! is he awake? Now he’s gonna think I’m taking advantage against him. Woohyun panicked while shutting his eyes tightly, afraid of the outcome. But after a few seconds, nothing happened. So Woohyun opened one of his eyes slowly and peeked at Sunggyu.

The hamster was still deeply asleep! Woohyun then slowly tried to pry Sunggyu’s hand away from him, but the latter won’t budge. Wow, for a cute hamster his strength is really no joke!

“-don’t leave me!” Sunggyu suddenly mumbled. Suddenly a tear make his way down his cheek making Woohyun startled.

Now Woohyun really doesn’t have the heart to leave Sunggyu is this condition.

What should I do?

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“What’s taking him so long?!” Myungsoo growled. It’s been half an hour and he knows it doesn’t take that long to tuck people into their bed.

“I’m gonna check on them, “ Myungsoo decided.

“W-wait for me, I’m going too,” Sungyeol squeaked.

When Myungsoo opened Sunggyu’s door slowly, it revealed a sleeping Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“I got a feeling it will come to this,” Myungsoo sighed. “Let’s go home Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol then just nodded and looked at Sunggyu worriedly. Woohyun hyung, you better take a good care of Sunggyu hyung, he said softly.

As they make their way out Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s arm gently. “Come, I will take you home.”

“Nega wae? Shiro!” Sungyeol childishly said and stucked his tongue out at Myungsoo. Merong!

“If you don’t put your damn tongue back in your mouth, don’t blame me if anything happened,” Myungsoo smirked playfully, but Sungyeol knows from his eyes that he was serious.

“A-arrasso,” Sungyeol obeyed. “But I can get back home just fine. You don’t have to bother with me.”

“No way I’m gonna let you go back home on your own at 3 in the ing morning. You probably would followed a stranger who promised to give you candy,” Myungsoo mockingly said to Sungyeol.

But Sungyeol could hear a hint of concern in Myungsoo’s tone. What are you trying to do Kim Myungsoo? You left me first remember?

“Fine, just get me back home. I’ m so sleepy right now,” Sungyeol sighed.

Myungsoo gave a victory smirked.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

The next morning…

Sunggyu feels warmth and secured. It was like he was embraced by a person. The person’s hand is really warm, strong and large. It makes him feels protected, thus he let out a deep content sigh and his lips unconsciously curved upward.

Wait, hand? His eyes snapped open. His eyes were greeted by another sleeping face inch closed from his own.

“WHAT.THE.?”

 

 

A/N – Thank you to all commentor and subbies !! I’m sorry if I forgot to reply some of your comment, I have an old brain *like a certain grandpa* that caused me to be forgetful. :P

And did you guys check our boys’ site? I can’t wait for their comeback !! INFINITIZE , that is a really cool name for their new mini album !! And their Showcace – The Mission , how I wish I was born in Korea instead !!!

 

 

Thank you once again *throw heart namu style*