ღChapter 01ღ

3 Dates ღ

Please  read author note at the end :)

 

“Aisshhhh, where the heck is this choding?!! Hissed the handsome but cold looking young man before taking a sip of his coffee. Here he is, waiting at his boyfriend workplace to go out for lunch after he said to wait for just a minute, which just took about an hour.

“That’s it! I’m so outta here…..after I finished this coffee. This is quite the taste.” While he was drinking his coffee suddenly he heard a high pitched voiced belonged to a chubby faced tall guy that made him choked on his coffee.

“Myungsoo-ah, let’s get married!” Yelled the so-called choding. He was running while bouncing up and down from the worker’s locker room. And what make Myungsoo so shocked is that the choding was wearing a wedding dress, a FREAKING gown wedding dress!!

“What the…and is that a bow on his neck??” O.o Myungsoo feel that he never see anything more shocking in his whole life.

After a few second calming himself, with a not so successful attempt due to the choding disturbance, Myungsoo finally asked with a calm voice, “Sungyeol, what is this?”

The choding that goes with the name Sungyeol replied with a cheery voiced, “Why you silly, we’re getting married of course!! And right now I’m proposing to you.” he giggled with a shy face while holding Myungsoo hand.

“Bwohh?? You’re kidding right??!! yelled Myungsoo while looking Sungyeol from head to toe with a disgusted look.

“Look, just because I took a pity in you and date you for a while, you think I wanna spend my whole life with you?!! I think you have misunderstood, A LOT!” he added.

“B-but I thought we’re in love and gonna get married and then live happily ever after??” Sungyeol replied while sobbing. He is now on his knees while crying his eyes out. He thought Myungsoo loved him after all their sweet times together.

After sighing, Myungsoo just hold Sungyeol shoulder and said with a more calm voice, “Look, I’m sorry if I gave you false hope. But I’m not going to marry you. Look at you right now, I’m not even married to you, yet I feel like divorcing you. Perhaps this is the right time to break up. Goodbye Yeol.” With that Myungsoo walked out.

Sungyeol just stared at the space that Myungsoo used to stand with a shocked face. “D-did Myungie just broke up with me?? He mumbled with a small trembling voice. Suddenly his face turned fierced, “Oh hell he didn’t! Yah Kim Myungsoo, you can’t just break up with me and walked out just like that!!!! I even wear this freaking gown for you!! With a ing BOW!! Yaaahhhh you anime-voice bastard!!” he yelled while chasing Myungsoo.

Myungsoo hold his step and his eyebrow twitch at the name Sungyeol called him. “A-anime-v-v-voice?”

Oh, did I forget to mentioned, Sungyeol and Myungsoo is an item. Well...until Myungsoo called it off. Myungsoo is a huge playboy. Let just say he will ed anything that walked on two feet. He and Sungyeol met at a party and hooked up since then. Our Sungyeol here is a worker at Paradise Boutique, a well-known wedding boutique owned by his best friend. And to be more specific, they are business partner.

Suddenly the boutique door opened revealed a happy Sunjong who is full from his lunch. He is also a worker at Paradise Boutique.

But then the sight in front of him made him bulged his eyes out, Myungsoo was biting the choding hand and Sungyeol was biting Myungsoo hair.

“Is that a bow tie??” He wondered at the choding, well in his mind of course.

Sunjong just sighed and pretend he didn’t see anything. He always had a feeling that his bosses was weird.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Hey babe! Have you been waiting long?” asked a handsome guy with a canine teeth and a slight Busan accent after he took a seat in front of his date.

“Howon-shi, I thought I made it clear to be on time,” sighed the caramel haired young man. He then took a bite of his chocolate pancake while admiring the peaceful sight of the café they are occupying. He really love to come to this café because not many people know its existence and he really loves silence. Plus, the food is really delicious.

“I’m sorry Gyu-baby, but I was busy at the dance studio just now. I tried to come here as soon as I can. And didn’t I said that you can just call me Hoya, or Ho-baby, or -”

“Yeah yeah, I get it HOYA-shi.” Sunggyu cut him while shuddering about his nickname that the other man just called him. ”Well, why do you set our second date at this time if you’re busy?” Sunggyu asked.

Suddenly Hoya face turned a light shade of pink and he cleared his throat. “Ehem, Sunggyu-ah, I actually want to give you something and I can’t wait for other time.” Said him while eyeing the gorgeous man in front of him. Hoya knows many men and women are envious at him for dating this y creature, he can know from the looks others gave him on their first date.

Sunggyu tilted his head and gave his cute smile that made his eyes turned into crescent. “What is it?” His eyes just turned wide, well not that it made any different with his really small eyes at the sight of a ring that Hoya just take out.

“Sunggyu, I have think for a very long time, you are very beautiful and gorgeous. You are the first person that make my heart flutter like this, every time I’m with you it feels like there are butterfly in my stomach and –“

“Wait wait wait!!!” Sunggyu cuts him for the second time. “What are you trying to say, and no poetic words, I want it straight to the point!” Sunggyu strictly said.

“Ah, I-I’m trying to propose to you. Well, not marriage propose, but a propose to turn our relationship into something more meaningful and –“

“-and permanent?” Sunggyu cuts him, again. “I thought we have made it clear before this, but it seems you have forget our terms and condition, Howon-shi.”

“-Hoya....” Hoya added.

“…..” -.-

“Ehem, HOYA-shi. Let just say you just waste our second date. But be grateful since you’re pretty hot, I will forget what happened today and pretend nothing happened. Well, will you look at the time, I have to get back to the boutique now. “

Before leaving Sunggyu leaned towards  Hoya ear, “I’m looking forward to our third date, your better make it meaningful and not waste my time like today, H-O-B-A-B-Y,” Sunggyu whispered each syllabus ily that made Hoya ear turned deep red.

With that Sunggyu left the café with a red faced Hoya.

 

∞∞∞∞

 

“Hyuuuungggg!!! He just broke up with me!!” Sungyeol wailed as soon as Sunggyu entered the boutique and jumped at him.

“Ummfff!!” Sunggyu reply was muffled because the giant choding’s shoulder was covering his mouth. He then pushed the Sungyeol and gave his bag to his secretary.

“Sunjong, is there any call for me?” he asked his secretary.

“Ah neh . Kim Jaejoong-shi just called and said that he could not reach your phone. So he called here instead and said he want to meet you tonight for dinner. Here is the details,” Sunjong replied while handing Sunggyu a small piece of paper.

“Oh, okay. Thanks you And for you mister-,” he glared to Sungyeol, “-enter my office NOW!” Sunggyu shouted to Sungyeol. The chubby faced choding pouted and followed him like a lost puppy, and keeps on crying.

Sunggyu just sighed at his friend’s messed state; his face was full of new and dried tears and snot.  “Now, will you tell me what really happen? Clearly and no crying while talking,” he said sternly but with a soft voice.

Sungyeol keep on talking for a full two hours about his problem. “…a-and..and Myungie is the longest boyfriend I’ve ever had. We’ve been dating for 8 weeks 5 days 10 hours and and….-“

“-and 3 minutes,” Sunggyu added while chuckling. Sungyeol is so innocent, he never has the heart to scold the choding. Sungyeol believed in love story there is always happily ever after. But unlike Sungyeol, Sunggyu never believes in love, for him, love only brings bitterness.

“Yah hyung! I’m serious here!” Sungyeol pouted.

“That’s why I told you, just follow my method.” Sunggyu said.

“What? You mean that stupid three dates??!!” Sungyeol yelled while making a dramatic shocked face.

“Hey, it’s not stupid. We even break up nicely. Don’t you know that love is only sweet during the first three dates,” he said and added with a small voice, “after that, only bitterness will conquer.”

Of course it will not go unnoticed by Sungyeol. Although most people see him as a childish person, Sungyeol is very sharp and protective towards people he love. And he knows all the things Sunggyu has been through since they have been friend since high school and Sunggyu is his senior.

Suddenly Sunggyu said, “Yeol-ah, since this hyung is very generous, I’m gonna treat you to something you love the most in this world.”

Sungyeol’s ear perked up at Sunggyu’s word. “Is it coffee hyung??!!! Is it? Is it? Saranghae hyung!!” Sungyeol yelled while throwing hearts to Sunggyu.

“This kid, so easy to consoled, so easy to cheered up, so….innocent. Something that I far from is,” Sunggyu said in his heart.

“But before that please change into something more appropriate, and NORMAL!” he snickered while looking at Sungyeol who was still in the gown.

“Hey, I can’t change!! What if my Myungie decided that I was right and he wanted to marry with me too?!! Andwae andwae!” Sungyeol shouted while shaking his head.

Sunjong who was listening to his bosses shouting just sighed.

Yep, definitely weird.

 

 

A/N - OhMyGyu !! 16 subs already ?? And I just uploaded the story last night. Thanks a lot gorgeous! *throw hearts namu style*

Please point it out if there is any mistake.

For the next chapter I don't know when I will post it since I'm a very lazy person. It might be tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that, or .... well , you get the point. keke ^^ and don't worry, woogyu will meet soon....I guess. xD

Last but not least, thanks a lot again !! muaaahhh !!

Do leave your comment. :)