Kim Min Seok (XiuMin) - Frost

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

Being a bully is an understatement. The past is long gone and this is what he became into. Once called the “Little Fattie” has turned to a ruthless man everyone is afraid of. But who said it would last forever?
 

 

 

 

 

Entering the school grounds, a path was cleared just for his presence. Walking through the crowd he abruptly came into a halt. Someone happened to bump into him causing his bag to fall down. As the student became aware of what he just did, the once lively school went silent.

Turning heads, the student was seen trembling as he reached down to get the bag.  Finally getting back up the bag was harshly snatched by him. The scene was thought to be over however it was far from that.

The next thing you know he grabbed the kids collar and flew him into the wall. Smirking in satisfaction, he continued to walk towards his class.

No one dared to call a teacher because they were well aware what might happen to themselves.
Groaning in pain, the student , apparently named YiXing, limped his way to the health department with the help of his friends supporting him in both sides.

This was nothing new for the school, let's just say.....a form of entertainment?.
 

Unbeknownst it all, a new student happened to see every second of it. As the bell rang, she was still glued to her spot.

“Ji Eun……Ji Eun” the head of administration called her name.

Getting out of her daze, she sprang up from her seat to get her schedule.

“Ms. Park, here’s your schedule, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to come back and ask us” the administrator said.

“Yes, Thank You”

Entering her first class, Ji Eun introduced herself to the class. She was to sit next to XiuMin, who at the time was laying his head down on the desk. Walking to her seat,  no one failed to give her a little warning. One of the girls in the class happened to  mouth out “ Be Careful”. Confused, she casually sat down and engaged herself to the lesson being taught.

Everything was going smooth so far. She liked the fact that her first day was actually normal and not one of those dreadful days were the new student would eat at a bathroom stall.

Eating her lunch a voice broke out and said ,“Get off, this is my seat.”

That voice. That voice she could never forget.

Knowing who it was already she screamed out, “BAO ZI!”

As for XiuMin, he was nothing but surprised. A certain someone would only call him that, and that was his best friend.

She was the only person to melt that cold-hearted person of his. Running up to him, she gave him a tight hug. Releasing, she smacked him right in the chest over and over.

“ Why…(punch)….Did….(Punch)…You….(Punch)…. THROW HIM INTO A WALL”

“Don’t think, I didn’t see that.  You better apologize to him or ELSE.” pointing a finger at him.

The whole student body was laughing, they didn’t know if they should be laughing at him when he was blushing at the time  Ji Eun hugged him or when she was beating him up while he did nothing to stop her!

"I moved to China only to see you being a bully! Just you wait, BAO ZI"

He knew how Ji Eun can be so persistant, so he started to laugh instead, glad that his best friend by his side again.

Who knew a bully could be bullied!