Lu Han-Telepathy

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

 

A blow to the chest. The sensation, a drop, in the pit of your gut. Rising and demising of your chest as it pants. The feeling of literally having the wind knocked out of you, leaving you breathless, speechless. At a total complete loss for words. 

 

The realization of reality finally sinking in. The way your finger tremor and your lips quiver. But all the while, it's all in the eyes. The eyes, a dead give away on what emotions are being felt within your entire soul. Whether we like it or not, our eyes tell it all. A story. The story of inexplainable emotions that we all try our very best to conceal from the outside world. Yet, there's always someone. Someone that actually takes the time to stop and intrigues themselves in you. When is the question. When?

 

Metal sliding across the old, worn out wooden floor, I sloppily took a seat. Without a word but rather a motion, the worker got my order ready. 

 

"How depressing and pathetic." I murmured to myself, words coming out a huge jumble. Sloshing the clear but potent liquid in the tiny glass, my eyes already dilated. 

 

"You must come here often." Droopy eyes meeting, the feeling of irritation from disruption encased my body. 

 

"You," I messily pointed, judgment clearly impaired. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Excuse me?" She asked. I was sure as hell out of it but I most definitely knew that I wasn't hallucinating. Or so I think. "You've already had enough for an entire company dinner. Time for you to leave now." 

 

"No." Voice coming off a bit too strong, I fumbled out of my seat.

 

"Woah." Catching me before my legs could meet with the floor, she slung my arm around her shoulder. Guiding me to the exit, she whistled. "I don't trust you getting home alone. You're lucky I'm off from work already." She breathed.

 

"You smell good." Closing my eyes in satisfaction, my face scrunched up. "You know, you kinda look like-"

 

"Yeah, I get that all the time. To be honest, I don't see why you were so stupid to fall for her anyway." Helping me into the hailed cab, I rested my head on her shoulder. "I mean, as a fan, we all knew that she wasn't your type. Didn't you somewhat expect that from her? We warned you."

 

"Don't talk about her." Yawning, I felt the grogginess drown me along with the alcohol I consumed not too long ago. Silence engulfing us, the city lights caught my attention from the corner of my eye. "Look at the pretty lights!" Gazing in amazement, I faced her. 

 

"We pass here everyday. I swear, I didn't knew you were capable of being in this kind of state. How disappointing." Slumping in her seat, she closed her eyes.

 

"I'm a disappointment?" Whispering only loud enough for her to hear, my chin perched on her shoulder. 

 

"Yes, you are a disappointment." She spoke, eyes finally opening and meeting mines. "Your eyes." She gasped, pointing to them. "I'm sorry, I take back what I said…" She apologized in a matter of seconds later.

 

"I may not be the greatest with relationships but I'm certain with one thing." Full of confidence, I let out a grin. 

 

"What?" She questioned, assuming that I've implied something, inappropriate.

 

"The rubik's cube."