Park Chanyeol-Fire

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

 

A/N: Here's another oneshot done my EverlastingDream18. Hope you guys like it ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Five, four, three, two--

 

"He's here, everybody! He's here!" In a matter of seconds, a sea of people filled each and every seat in the auditorium and then some. As sick as it may seem, she definitely knew to expect a long line at the ladies room after this meet. 

 

"What brings you here?" Hearing the bass voice fill her ear drums she was in for quite a shock the moment she turned to face the person interrupting her thoughts. 

 

"The same reason everyone else is. To see him." Carelessly giving an obvious and expected answer, she reached into her sling for the stick that her life depends on. 

 

"Digital or manual?" Sighing, she emphasized the fact that she held the recorder in her hands. "Oh," Noticing it, he turned away with a slight nod as they both awaited for the guest to speak.

 

"Ah, excuse me," Shoulder to shoulder, she attempted to squirm her way through to get to the front. Like a child lost in a huge department store, her height and built being a huge disadvantage. "Excuse me, I need to get thr-" Knees meeting with the floor, the black device lost amongst what looked like tons of feet.

 

Within a few minutes she heard the ending speech and the dissipation of the sea of people. Head weighing a ton, the voice of a very upset boss repeated heavily in her mind, the complete opposite of a mantra. Using one hand to help herself to her feet, she grunted at the sight of her jeans being stained by the uncleaned cherry wood flooring. On her knees, a hand held open welcomed her. Helping her up, she shyly ruffled her hair. 

 

"Thanks." Coldly thanking him, her mood nothing other than full of frustration and irritation.

 

"Here, you dropped this earlier." Snatching it from him, they both parted ways. 

 

Finally out of the complex and silence engulfing the air, the storage on the device was close to nothing available. Switching it on and pressing the play button, she was shocked to hear the entire conference recorded; in full. With the highest quality as if it were placed right beside the speaker. Body slumping, she turned around and found herself centimeters away from someone's chest.

 

"Ah, I'm sorry about my attitude back there. Thanks for recording this for me." Head leaning back to get a better look at him, a bright smile along with eyes not too round and not too slant stared into hers.

 

"No problem. Just don't forget to listen to the entire recording." Giving a peace sign, he resumed his departure from the property. "I'll meet you at eight!" Full of energy, he happily waved goodbye. Almost tripping over his own foot. 

 

Letting out a laugh, she fast forwarded the recorder. Shaking her head, the information of the local restaurant and date along with a given time. Making her way back towards her office, the words her mother told her proving true today.

 

Never judge a book by its cover.